upset by Muslims

> upset by Muslims
> white people still hold the record for mass shooting

>

white people are most efficient in everything, including genocide
>insert jet screencap "I dont understand how anybody can fuck with white people"

see bombs and hijackings are more their style

>muslims commit mass shootings less than the people who make up the majority of the population
NO
FUCKING
WAY
Maybe we dont like Muslims because their goatfucking religion has never in history been capable of coexisting with another culture

Its not fair, we had a head start with the invention of the assault rifle

we're the best at everything we try, look at all the inbred middle easterners attempting terrorism in Europe and compare that to Brevik's efficient, organised attacks

Actually that was a fbi set up
Same as this

>believes mainstream narrative that a lone white man did Vegas.
Fuck off. Saged.

> white people still hold the record for mass shooting

Let's change that by bringing in muslims. Stellar logic.

>implying it wasn't an inside job

This. This is the problem. White men tend to be better at any endeavor they attempt and in your example it happened to be a mass shooting(government op.) If Tyrone had attempted it he would have ran into the lobby yelling "Ay hol up, yall gon be dead nigga."

How dumb do you have to be to believe in the "Lone Gunman" narrative?

My grand mother always taught me
>When you do something, you do it right, and you pull through
You don't do something half assed user

there are plenty of reasons to not support muslims. a influx of people with no special skill sets will cause more problems as the labor market shrinks

i know you think we are in a growth phase but there will be a lot of people put out of work thanks to the government getting out of the way of giant mergers in television and movie industry. disney is going to buy 21st century fox and fire every one but thats not all comcast is planning on buying shit left and right and will fire people left and right. malls across america closed down. if the entertainment industry has some massive culling cycle there is no where for these people to be employed let alone some insane number of refugees / african migrants

The definition for mass shootings is 4 or more people shot. Blacks commit the most mass shootings using the official definition by as massive fucking margin

White people are just smarter

fpbp
p
b
p

We have the lulziest mass killings
Europe's is just sad and self-hating genocide

meh its not exactly a secret that whity is a bit smarter when its about terror.
But muslims make up for it easily in terms of numbers of attacks.
Its basically the same way how now men cut off their dicks to compete in womens sport and fucking wreck everything to the point its funny it doesnt happen often but its funny when it does lol in that scenario muslims are the women by comparison..

That's cute. One more thing whites are better at.

We don't want mudshits in our country even if it was proven they never committed a single terrorist attack.

you do not understand:in general white people are just better at everything than shitskins.