EU goes apart

While someone is discussing over net neutrality in a country nobody cares about we have our own problems here.

So EU is trying to sue visegard countries for refusing to take in those "refugees" according to their quota.
How is this going to end? Will we see Polexit, Hungexit and whatever the fuck is supposed to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whatever the fuck is supposed to happen?

cultural enrichment imminent.

Poland, Hungary, and Czech will save Europe

Actually, the EU is suing Poland specifically because of them breaking a contract the previous government, who signed a paper saying they would take in refugees, signed. This was a paper brought into existence by the Council Of Europe, which is a separate entity entirely to the EU.

Yes but accepting all those refugees into EU in first place is illegal and breach of Dublin agreement.
I doubt it can be justified like that.

Holy shit, someone who know's what they are talking about. Good shit. Isn't the EU a bureaucracy filled mess where every country has a say in every decision? It's out there somewhere, but I recall there being at least some Articles reporting on the EU not approving of things like Sweden letting so many refugee's in. It seems the EU is a topic neither leftwing or rightwing agree on, and oppose.

"Here, you have to sign this or else"
Fuck off, they didn't want it in the first place and the EU will bend the knee

Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic will declare war on Germany.

Please elaborate, Mehmet.

Nigger did you not read what I said. The previous government rulers of Poland SIGNED that paper and the EU is simply punishing them with a likely extremely tiny fee because they broke a contract that they agreed upon, that an entirely separate entity brought into existence and because everyone in the EU has a say, it's a fucking mess but ultimately the best system for Europe. The EU didn't force any fucking refugees on anyone. It was the COUNCIL OF EUROPE. Matter of fact, there are border walls in Africa, and even in Greece blocking off Turkey, and there is currently one being built by Norway to block off Russia, and subsequently "migrants" who go through Russia to get to Europe. So the EU didn't prevent people from doing shit in the first place. And they weren't the ones who forced refugees onto the UK. That was on THEM. Especially now, after they have left the EU.

The Dublin agreement is the international agreement on Refugees, Merkel broke International law and her own law countries law by declaring Germany would take them in unanimously.

The fuck? Do we even border Norway?

Learn to use search engine first, Abdul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation

But muh refugees....

I wish. EU is a west and north-european construct that should not be weighed down by south and east-europe.

Kick them out then form an economic powerblock against them and reshape them into the weakened bufferstates they are meant to be. I miss the times back when our whores and cleaners used to be polish instead of philippenes.

Weak buffer states is what got you into this mess.

Yes, actually. A very, very small part slightly northeast of Finland. Look at a map of Europe and look at all the land Norway owns. They basically own all of the top bits of Scandinavia, hovering over Sweden and Finland.

Are you debil blyad?

So, what, does Sweden think sandpeople are going to go all the way to Murmansk?

Orban has a good point
he cant put those rapefugees in chains and privent them from traveling to Germany again and by "accepting refugees" he will have the responsability for them staying in Hungary

>EU: why dont you preventing refugees to move to Germany?! we sue you!
>EU: how dare you putting refugees in chains! muh human rights! we sue you!

Are you durak nahuj?

it would be pretty fucking neat if the shithole that is eastern europe actually got kicked out of the eu, the jews will keep them leashed though
everything else is a circus for the masses

I can't find where Merkel broke the law... is it because she let them apply for asylum in Germany instead of letting them apply for it where they first arrived?

How many of you cunts wanting to kick out EE are european.

I really have to wonder how they managed to get all the way there.

>germany sues poland
>Poland tells them to fuck off
>germany invades poland
>again
im ready

Boooooring,
Nothing new.

seems a long way to go just for welfare

Afghanistan -> Uzbekistan -> Moscow -> Murmansk -> bycycle - > Kirkines

So who pays for Moscow -> Murmansk trip? Who pays for the bicycle?

Euros will turn on their joos

Invade Poland with what? Refugees? German army is now more like a playground for kids with toy tanks.

Honestly. It is the duty of all true Sup Forumsacks to help meme central european power into reality. There is no sense being uncucked if you are weak as shit. Central Europe not only needs to be uncucked, but needs also to be a force against the western caliphates of the future. Othewise, all hope for the white race will cease.

can you remove austria from your piece of shit ex-commie gimmedat union, thanks

post time stamp of your hand please

Vlad the Impaler needs to be reincarnated already.

imagine being some slavshite piss-stain unironically trying to boss people around on 4chinks
you lot, are vermin completely ON PAR with muslims and other variations of non-white trash, the niggers of europe if you will

What's gonna happen is the EU will finally deploy it's EU Army and force these countries to accept rapefuges by force. Tanks in the Netherlands, thousands of migrants ready to be enlisted into the EU Army because the majority of them aren't even employed, they live off of welfare. GG Europe, I hope you have guns.. oh wait

Listen you anti turk nigger im wise to your shitskinned game so post a time stamp of your hand or shut the fuck up.

No. We will save ourselves. We are not the saviors of europe. or the white race, or western civilization or whatever shit you come up with. We have kept islamic and communist conquerors away from europe for six centuries only to be betrayed, partitioned and kept off the map. The V4 is only for advancing the interests of czechs, poles, slovaks and hungarians, not for pasty westcuck bois larping as nazis(MUH BASED HITLER XD) in their basements when their plan to get cheap labor blew up in their faces. Even when your countries are falling, your invaders are breeding you out and your culture is called worthless by them all you can do is "bantz" over the internet, arguing over who is white and calling us irrelevant and poor while expecting us to be your savior because your westcuck smugness couldnt tolerate even believing things could be actually THAT bad. There will be no "day of the rope", no great purge, no mass awakaning. Look at Rhodesia and South Africa to see whats coming to you.

the fuck are you "wise" to, you failed migrant-abortion/anchor-baby?
what in the fuck does austria have to do with shitholes that we fucked up the ass? congrats you got bleached, now stay in your lane like every other migrant piece of trash or move the fuck back to the village your gypsy parents crawled out of
LMAO

Wow this fucking subhuman shitskin is butt blasted,
What happened vermin, did the Huns tear gas your dumbass?

I mean just look at this retarded shit we have to deal with here. Apparently in cuck4 is some special area on the planet where they solved capitalism. Totally not a bunch of shitholes filled with literal retards that fall for whatever flavor of the month mong rules them. Don't even take my word for it, go into the proper old archives and check what the underage trash was posting from Hungary 5 years ago.

EU is the purest form of byrocracy. Every single treaty has 10000 pages and the system is so overcomplicated that noone knows whose really in charge.
And while it is true that every country has a say in most of decisions, you have to understand that every country has a different weight based on the size of the country. It is similar to electoral college, with California or Texas being like Germany and France. The difference being that these people are unelected and if few of the big ones get together, they can push through whatever they want, even if majority of countries don't want it.

Don't forget the fact we have jews on our side this time. We are literally untouchable right now.
We're gonna make Bibi force Merkel to pay up WW2 reparations and use that money to build a huge ass wall between V4 and westcucks.

Well, as far as I can tell, for any sort of United Europe, this is the best you guys have got. Doesn't mean it's great, but, if you wanna not be in a clusterfuck mode or something, I really don't see any other sort of way. It's not bad, but it's not good. Really hard to pick out what one would need to improve it. At least from my point of view, since I'm a brainlet.

You're not actually capable of saving Europe even if you wanted to, The full force of the American military is the only thing that could save us now. take the U.K for instance we have 80,000 soldiers (which is being cut again) and vs 3,000,000 jihadists (which is growing)

Remember that one time when EU reported they'd implement ACTA in a fucking fishing and agriculture report?
Or this shit:
gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537

I find it weird that they aren't suing Denmark for doing exactly the same as the V4.
Sounds like some EU bureaucrats have it out for slavs.

Join the war, Portugal take west, Visegrad + Poles take East and South.
We will handle the north.
We will meet in Luxembourg and Berlin for Easter.
They are surrounded.

What the hell are you talking about, britbong, you are not even in EU

Are you really that deluded? Trying to wage a culture war with soldiers? What the fuck good more soldiers or more ramp carriers will do when youre literally unable or unwilling to defend your own culture and your own population from unarmed invaders?

They do, you guys sell them the bicycles. Illegal to cross the border on foot. Russia is just happy to be rid of them, Norway is happy to be getting new Labour Party members.

Czechout

>Sweden should be suing the EU for rape.

This is what that EU army is for. To force this shit down dissenting countries' throats.

Would there be riots against refugees if they succeed in your countries?

I say the visegard countries and us start our own EU, with Blackjack...

And Strippers.

Yeah, Vlad should be leader of the EU, 2bh.

Why your muslim infected shithole would be part of it? Just to enable your delusions of relevance? You have nothing common culturally with the V4 and we would have nothing to gain.

The EU army is just a pointless bureucratic exercise, made to lessen american influence in EU politics by making NATO redundant. At most it would replace those dinky multinational 1500 man "quick response groups" and UN peacekeepers in bosnia. Stop believing stupid Sup Forums memes about it.

>an ottoman vassal cucked by his brother, trying to betray everyone, the scourge of wallachian peasants taxing the shit out of them, spending much of his life exiled or in a hungarian dungeon, ignominiously killed when trying to grab power again
>even his name comes from a hungarian knightly order which his father was part of
>but its okay because Bram Stoker wrote a famous book about him

Great idea radu, lets meme this medieval trump some more. Inb4 you disregard it because of flag.

You do realize the absolute state of the UK at the moment right m8? Why would uncucked countries want to ally with us?

Is Austria Hungary the final redpill? It had all of those countries except for poland which it still had Krakau and the southern parts

I get the impression this whole clash will mean those slavic countries will have to leave the EU at one point.

Austria is full of immigrants and rapidly islamizing and Vienna is one of the communist centers of Europe. AFL stickers and commie flags in the open and the like. They even added the hammer and the sickle to the claws of the eagle on their coat of arms decades ago

Also, please fuck off with the A-H meme already. Literally every single country involved except austria fucking hated it..

This. Yourself, your family, your country.

>So who pays for Moscow -> Murmansk trip? Who pays for the bicycle?
I wonder who could be behind this?

I’m all for, I want to move to the UK anyway

>Illegal to cross the border on foot.
this is some "nothing in the rules says dogs can't compete" tier bullshit

Let it go. He is that deluded. (((they))) are laughing. All it would take would be a few thousand citizens and some rope, and they would fall. They are laughing their ass off.

I wish your country didn't care about us. When I was in Munich all I got was "Why did you vote in Trump the Islamophobe, herr Amerikaner? " I just want to eat my brats in peace goddammit

Croatia and the "Ukranians" liked it

Poland is already full of Ukrainian refugees. I don't get it.

Based Emu knows whats up.

Cause youre supposed to blanda upp and take brown parasites instead of culturally similar workers.

No they didnt. Croatia was okay with it because as the only access to the sea of the Monarchy they recieved inordinate amounts of funding, especially Modrus-Fiume.

We wouldnt want to ruin our good relationship with Croatia anyway with ludicrous A-H larping, their best bet would be just joining the V4 with Slovenia to make a V6 and form an intermare. Eastern Europe will need to find its own destiny, free from westcuck, american and russian influence.

You can't take people how are simmiler to you. You need to take subhuman fags

Magyar tries to ruin everything again, maybe if you hadn't betrayed the empire so quickly and prevented a total collapse you would have gotten better terms in Trianon

Literally everydey EU is gonna sue, then it never happens
Fucking technocucks

that pic of 'based' V4 (((politicians))) on Bibis dick kinda deserves the pol plumber meme tbqh m8

As long as we get the gibs from you there won't be Exit.

If they force the quotas on us we will bring those immigrants from the airport to the border closest to Germany and let them go wherever they want to go.

>Sue them
Hahahahahahahaha good luck getting the money from them without going to war first.

Hang on I'm still laughing aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

>whatever the fuck is supposed to happen?
Nothing will happen, they are fucked.
EU elections are upcoming in 2019 there's two scenarios
>they still haven't managed to find any way to deal with the migration crisis, giving the right wing easy ammunition
>they forced countries against their will to accept illegals, giving easy ammunition to the right wing

You realise that Austria wants to join v group?

>free from westcuck, american and russian influence.
>russian influence

Won’t happen as long as Russia exists.

I feel much butthurt here.

>countries ignore your court ruling
>so you give them a court ruling telling them to stop ignoring the courts
I'm sure this will be effective.

Our primeminister literally just said to the media that the refugee quotas are non-functional and shouldnt be fulfilled.

zero net neutrality's going to be your problem too once your isps realise how much money they're going to make out of charging separate tarrifs for every type of website you visit. Which will be lots. Look at countries like mexico and Portugal. Already on that bandwagon even before Pai decided to wipe his ass all over the american internet

>reshape them into the weakened bufferstates
>belgium
kek

Poland should take in some refugees... and gas them.

>let me tell you about your country and history

We stood with the germs in both world wars to the last bullet and even they got a piece from us. The french sought out us first to rebel but the pro-german leadership refused so they found other pawns to dismantle their eternal habsburg rival.

>gibs

Stop parrotting Sup Forums memes. Those "gibs" are payments for abolishing taxes and customs for foreign companies. Germany sustains itself from value taken from east european states through artificially devaluing their euro, brain drain, markets and cheap resources.

Of course not. But we know infinitely better how to deal with russia than the westcucks.

Dont hug the bear.
Dont kick the bear.
Dont let the bear out.
Dont corner the bear.
Dont play dota with the bear.

Nope. Macron is working on a divide and conquer called the "Slavkov triangle" between Czechia, Austria and Slovakia. Kurz is controlled opposition so he is going with it.

What i see in this thread is a great misinformation, when citizens of different countries have distorted conception of what is going on outside of their land. We are all equally fucked up. And there is no point to unite, each of us must purge his own homeland.

What culture? Modern western culture is nothing but Jewish degeneracy. Islam would actually be an improvement.

V4 should start their own military union, and just tell the EU to go fuck themselves.

It might actually be good for Europe in the long run to have a relatively large, unified power as a buffer between Russia and Western Europe.

>Islam would actually be an improvement.
Enjoy, moron. Enjoy seeing your wife, daughter, girlfriend, even mother raped while you await for Jihad John no. 251 to cut your throat with a rusty blade.

See if you'll will think it as an 'improvement' then.

Actually, Jihad John would fuck user in the ass, THEN slit his throat for homosexual crimes.

More like it would be good to have a buffer of unrest ridden islamic shitholes between us and america. We are not the buffer, we are the fulcrum now. Westcucks are just too smug, too proud to act to save themselves. They'd rather believe everything is fine and things will work out in the end just because at the moment they are richer than us, even as they spend their riches on feeding and breeding enemies who want to replace them and destroy their culture.

So instead of gas the kikes, you prefer surrender to muslim invaders, good goy.

waht the fuck are you talking about perker, do you even filter what the fuck are you saying

This. Refugees can fuck off.