We Wuz Alexander the Great

What is wrong with these guys, and by extension, all Slavs?
Also what can I buy with say 50,000/yr income in these hellholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

moskva.naydidom.com/kupit-kvartiru-za-3-milliona-rublej
youtube.com/watch?v=TqkSH1YLXdg
youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mutt

>what can I buy with say 50,000/yr income in these hellholes?
All their mothers and daughters

Do Slavs have their own version of the U.N.? It's time. You can invite Greece too, I assume their poverty isn't so out of line with FYROM or "Kosovo".

Aren't they Babushkas by 40?

You could buy apartments in Moscow and rent them out. Enough effort and you´ll be set for life even if your job is suddenly gone, you'll be easily making around 3k$ a month from like five 50k$ apartments.

Any risk I get Dr. Zhivago'd and everyone just sort of "moves in" and starts calling me comrade, shitting on my carpet, eating my food, etc.? Are those days over for good?

They are far less We Wuzing than subhumans that inhabit modern Greece. Also there are no real Slavs in the Balkans except Northwestern Croatia and Slovenia

Are

You

Retarded?

NO apartment in Moscow costs 50,000 USD

moskva.naydidom.com/kupit-kvartiru-za-3-milliona-rublej
Mind your own business albanian fucktard.

www.nedvishimost.ru/zhilie-kompleksi/Butovo-park/planirovki/632713/

There is actually a bunch and will be more when the bubble blows

Inb4 he says it's not a real apartment if it doesn't have four rooms and at least 100 square meters, and a metro station right out of the building, along with a Gestapo officer for the concierge.

That’s 20sq.m cuckshack outside Moscow CITY you dumbass quarter armenian 1/8 tatar neozoviet subhuman

Blahblah who cares you're not even russian, fuckface.

>Russian civil war

Because it’s literaly not in Moscow and is 20 sq.m.
>you're not even russian
Said who and an argument how?

with 4k $ a month you will live like a king , apartments in the bigger city are expensive but you can look up houses around them in some village that will cost less than 6k $ if you don't mind travelling everyday , plus most of the villages will be curious about you and will try to show a lot of traditions and so on . pretty much live a chill life for untill by a miracle the economy grows .

>these people are worse
youtube.com/watch?v=TqkSH1YLXdg
youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4

My only exposure to Albania was in that movie War Dogs, looks like absolute garbage. I hope the other countries aren't quite so rat-infested. The locals look like the le 56% meme.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TqkSH1YLXdg
>"My name is Mark. I am from Puke."
Never has an introduction been so fitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
hush be gentle they wuz descendants of king phyrus n sheit

Holy shit. That region needs more civil wars. I always associated Gypsy population with Romania but their cancer is in already-shit Albania? Insult upon injury..

.Albanians have no roots in Europe, they claim to be Illyrian but the Albanians have NO similarity's to Illyrian culture, alphabet or language. Albanians have muslim names, use the Turkish alphabet and were imported to Europe by the English empire to try and stop the spread of Orthodox Christianity. Thats why they are backward islamists in the middle of Europe and so violent, Albania was the number 1 export of fighters to ISIS in Syria, not immigrants from Albania going to fight like the case in Germany or England, but native Albanians which sympathies with Islamic-State terrorists. Albanians, due to their backward culture are also known for inbreeding, the evidence is obvious and overwhelming.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY
Some examples are: *Repetition of the same pair of surnames in marriages. *Increased numbers of disabled offspring. *Lower life spans. *physical deformities *Intellectual & emotional problems, abundantly clear to a casual observer even here on the forum. Inbreeding can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits. This generally leads to decreased fitness and limits genetic diversity of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. This is one of the reasons why Albanians have far more genetic defects than any other group of people in Europe, the number of disabled, invalid, psychotic and criminal family members exponentially higher than in any other European nation or ethnicity. It is clear that Albanians tend to do poorly in the intellectual and sporting field of the world, generally producing the least inteligent and athletic types.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk
Unfortunately, the defective genes have been passed down through the generations. In every Albanian family there is at least some inbreeding within a span of several generations, normally cousins, but also amongst siblings with the same parents or parent. Also, there are too many instances of missing records of a grandparent or great grandparent in the Albanian family tree, this attests to the frightening occurrence of where a father and grandfather are one and the same. This creation of what is essentially a nation of circus freaks is one of the most frightening phenomena of the modern world, perhaps one of the best examples of human entropy on a large scale, made shockingly manifest by the degenerate Albanian. For those of you interested in further information there is much more on the subject of Albanian inbreeding via the internet search, but it is an ugly truth on an ugly people...

Drawing the borders out like this doesn't even matter. The Turkic movements of the 8th/9th centuries completely reshaped the ethnic composition of what was the ancient Balkans. The Bulgars, Avars, Magyars, etc., were all Turkic and blended with the native slavs of Dacia and Illyria. Note that Turkic is not the same as Turkish, before someone freaks out.

Ancient "slavs" were likely Illyrians bordering Macedonia to the north and west and ethnically different from modern slavs anyway. With that said, the ancient Macedonians were recognized by southern Greeks as rustic and simple people, even considered barbarians by the likes of the Spartans.

nobody wants to live in a shitty commie apartment just get a house in some village 30km away from a big city so you don't see any niggers or mudskins

There are niggers crowded in inner cities even in Southeast Europe? US I understand, we shipped millions in and had no plan to get them the fuck out. But why does former Byzantine lands have niggers?

i love how serbians and macedonians niggers are considered slavs but no romanians/moldavians

hahahahaha

shiqpt power

Last Friday I was in stara zagora and saw 4 obese Arabs eating McDonald's at the mall and a nigger who didn't speak Bulgarian with his whitw girlfriend they spoke English (but he might be a football player) anyway I've seen nigger's but there are even more chinks even in my small town of 2 thousand we have an Asian family that owns a pretty big store and hey have 3 small kids

That makes sense right?

Depressing, seems no Europeans may have their own piece of the world, always invasions by Moors, or Turks, now Muslims, niggers, Chinese, Poos, it never ends.

>tfw when living in nova zagora and already saw a nigger