Is Eminem white?

I can’t place it, but there’s something distinctly fucked up about his face. It looks plasticky, even lumpy and deformed. Has he had work done or is he just another perfidious le 34% face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBvB7AZRkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

died in a car crash and was replaced by an egyptian who had plastic surgery done to look like him

yes hes a nigger too tho

wigger

no, if you are influenced by nigger culture you cannot say you are white

I'm sure he's had work done to try stay relevant.
Sad really. Should've just fucked off. His troll attempt at the President backfired. Now he just seems like the dude no one wants to hang with.

This would actually be an interesting take, but I think the fucked himself up on drugs angle is more likely.

He is a whiny bitch, that's what he is.
He got one of them face you just want to punch

That's an awfully white wigger pot.

He's a mutt like all Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBvB7AZRkU

You either die a hero, or live long enough so see yourself become an establishment shill.

He's 45 years old and like most professional performers, he's usually seen wearing a lot of makeup.

He confirmed he was Jewish some time ago

Chin implant, jaw surgery. Tranny.

stop being transphobic guys
hes brave

You already knew the thread would be filled with "no." Whatchyu sliding rabbi?

He looks extremely Polish btw

He dyes his hair and has clearly had some work done on his face. Like most americans he isn't entirely white.

Turn off Netflix and get some rest user

Mutt stare

send in the clones...

2 SCOOPS OF FOLDGERS 2 MANY!!!

This and checked.

There’s also likely some plastic surgery in his past, celebrity (((men))) get it too. PS works okay with breast augmentation, but it makes faces look a little off and unnatural.

yeah nah

He's mostly potatonigger and Anglo iirc. Real name Marshall Mathers

I know of that, but he doesn't look German, many Poles move around in Europe, they're like Mexicans.

He looks like a basset hound that got a cheek tuck

It's hard to be even politically neutral when you're the only relevant white rapper. Unless he wants to have his image completely destroyed he basically has to hate DRUMPF. Still he's never been about appealing to shit, guess he's afraid that his music alone can't carry him. Sad because his music used to be pretty good.

Good call. I know a chick who gets botox, she looks exactly like him.

Also can't help but think the black hair is to cover greys. It's ok marshall, you're old now, just accept it and run with it. Happens to everyone.

Meth does strange things to a person

>Meth does strange things to a person
He wasn't on meth, fuckhead.
Just a lot of awfully hot coffee pots that fucked his shit up.

>but there’s something distinctly fucked up about his face

it's called being a hardcore druggie for most your life

The dudes name is Marshall Bruce Mathers, he's got blue eyes and white skin with features. Plus just google his parents. Point being though he's white but has a lot of nigger culture so he just seems black to some people on here.

lol

*Roman

Fucking filename! Kek. That must be his manager (((Rosenberg)))

He looks like an inbred "deliverence" trailer trash type of American. It's a common look over there.

im awhite wiggr call me tigger with a double guh the prophet mohammad pee bee uhh flatter than a shasta im lasta jewish masta where's my coffee pot it's getting hot

hahaha who would have thought? liberals are throwing eminem under the bus
>yeah it's good that he came out and hate trump but he's still a misogynistic, sexist, immature pig
>he just doesn't make music that is fun to listen to

HAHAHA
S

this is a new one

replaced by a clone actor