Shingeki no Kyojin 90

Flocke was right.

I won't get tired of saying it, fucking BASED Flocke.

Flocke a shit

Flocke is a meme and will soon be dead

My first point was about Flocke because that's where the discussion started. When you said about the others I didn't deny it.

Doesn't that seem strange that everyone knew the danger and they all were still exited? I guess that just makes no sense. From all we saw about the SL and how hey returned from the missions and how people were talking about them everyone knew. Looks like all these recruits were just retarded or idealistic, basically erens 2.0.

Petition to rename Flocke to pudding head.

I'll sign.

I do not think he's entirely right, yeah he said some real stuff but he was being very arrogant. This experience made him believe he can say whatever he wants, which is fine I guess but the others can protest as well because Flocke does not know them, he is clinging to his own point of view of the situation.

Based Flocke killing Eren and becoming the Shingeki no Kyojin when ?

Hopefully he died in the previous 9 months.

Don't insult Erwin by drawing him with that thing

They didn't bring him because he's a trouble causing cunt

Saving Armin was retarded both strategically and scenaristically. I'm still mad the author freaked out and bailed a Kubo on us with this retarded bullshit. Armin should have stayed dead

Joint action from Levi's squad to kill him and Erwin's sympathizers.

Good point

This.
Erwin is the man, Flocke is a sissy bitch.

Drawing of Erwin telling him to shut up when?

Never. He's the guy that's going to piss off the wrong person at the wrong time and get himself killed. There's being blunt, and then there's being an asshole. Assholes get fucked by the dicks in due time.

>he was being very arrogant.
No, he didn't want to deceive or allow any more delusions.

Like the guys he was talking to had any delusions to begin with.

This.

He just pissed an maniac from being too honest.

Not really. Erwin, for all of his intellect, was firmly stuck in the old way of thinking. He treats Titans like Titans instead of humans with the ability to transform into a Titan. Armin is more suited to fight against other humans.

This when?

So why are Eren and Mikasa still around ?

>Like they weren't trying hard to pretend Erwin never existed.

???
I don't understand this point of view.
Both are pragmatic people.
I personally like them both.

One day, he's going to over-step his boundaries and criticize Historia, and then everyone is going to turn against him.

They just got called out this chapter.

Marlo should have lived. There is no reason for Flocke to exist.

Still doesn't remove the fact that no one significant except Erwin has died for very long, and even Erwin was just a supporting character. We don't fear for the characters anymore

Flocke is gay.

>Historia going the same path of the Reiss.
Sausage, EMAfag.

What delusions? Eren and Mikasa had already paid their punishment and Levi and Hange had already told Armin they preferred Erwin instead of him. Now if you are talking about "deceive" the new recruits, he could have talked about it with Hange, the commander.

Yes, they are deluded that they made the "rightful" choice, maybe JCS aren't and just are upset by his bluntness, but EM really needed some reminder in their brains.

>Erwin dies
>Bert dies
>Ymir dies
>We shouldn't fear.

Marlo could have done what Flocke did, and it would have been better because his bravery was tested and he pulled through! Flocke just feels, cheap.

No use crying over spilt milk.
Erwin did his thing, he fought and died like a man with no regrets. And then there is the little sissy over there with his arrogant speech critisizing his superior and not even aimed at the one who made the decision.

They didn't yet, but they'll soon.

Marlo is so much better. And he'd make Hitch happy.

Or worse, he will criticize Annie or Reiner.

>Bert
I said significant. No one cared about Bert. He was just a sweaty guy standing by.

>Ymir dies
What now ?

>died like a man with no regrets.
I wish.
He was talking to the ones talking shit, at least Levi shuts up.

>they made
No they didn't. The one who did the decision was Levi. And a superior he had a full right to do so.

Did you read the chapter at all?

>they
What?

I did. Your point is?

This.

This. They both deserved to be happy for once.

Except making tumblr cry tears of blood.

No, no. Criticizing Historia is as worse as it gets, as it won't be Historia herself that would be extremely pissed at him.

>Based Flocke
>Armin is CT
>Whofags are back

Are we really going to do shit like this again?

You need everything spelt to you? They choose Armin over Erwin and fought for it, and it was executed by a superior. Doesn't change that Armin was their choice, even if they had no power to execute it.

yes

I would actually be happy if he called her out on being a puppet now.

I don't come here very often now, but you'll never stop me loving my who.

Would you, /snk/?

Who is she a puppet of? I mean, there exists a certain group of people that would completely annihilate anyone that dares to use her/bully like that.

What does it matter what they wanted?
If you have problems understanding I'll repeat it for you:
The serum was entrusted to Levi by Erwin and he made a decision.

No.

That's gross, user

My Who is best who

No, Armong is worst shingeki

Now I laughed.

Of course she will but if he actually suggest to feed Annie to one of their soldiers, they will pretty much pissed.

Nyes

All Whos are best Whos!

Pedofag pls. But I totally old Armin.

>if he actually suggest to feed Annie to one of their soldiers, they will pretty much pissed.
>They will be pissed.
Now you're just grasping at straws. The shifters are nothing but things to them.

Historia has a nuke Titan on her side. How are they going to counter a nuke?

Who? The weakling?

Armin looks very fuckable in that image.

>weakling
Fuck off Flocke, you irrelevant pudding head.

In the same way they are nothing more than scum for the Marleyans.

Rustled.

And I repeat, he wasn't talking to Erwin or Levi but to the ones who sperged over Armin and choose their own selfish reasons over the good of humanity.
And even if this includes Levi in a way, he knows his place and doesn't act insurrectly like certain autists.

Wouldn't botter, if I was you.

Looks like someone to going to a nuke shoved up their ass.

But he still criticizes Levi (and Hanji indirectly) behind their back.

Bromance: Threatened

>you irrelevant pudding head.
>pudding head.
What type though?

It's the guy who never makes any sense again.

But he did call out Levi. Right here in this page. He even said all three of them let their feelings get the better of them.

Who is he again? A commander? A superior? A vet maybe?

They did that and they were punished for it. It wasn't' his place to decide what's better for humanity. And then he spergs out with "everyone thought it'd be better if Erwin survived".

>if this includes Levi in a way
In a way? It was entirely his decision.

Of course he does, but he is intelligent and doesn't bother them or try to kill them.
Damn, this even gives him more reasons to say the harsh truth about everything.

Tapioca pudding.

>It wasn't' his place to decide what's better for humanity.
And this somehow is better for """"humanity""""? And Levi totally had this place, being cheered and praised by EM, who you insist had nothing to do with it.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Armong is worst shingeki.

You know that Mikasa and Eren accepted their mistake right? But still Flocke keep bringing up all the stuff again and he has no right to criticize a superior, it is like he wants them to regret their choice.

Historia has no choice but to be their puppet. She never wanted to be the queen.

>You know that Mikasa and Eren accepted their mistake right?
Literally never happened.

>In a way? It was entirely his decision.
Yes, still, he is a superior, he probably said all he had to say to him already and he is a superior, so case closed in that front.
But to the ones who actually caused and provoked that situation, he's not going to shut up and nod and revel in their childish delusions and 'dreams'.

>it is like he wants them to regret their choice.
Well, duh.

What are you even saying?
Anyway it was up to Levi to decide what is better that's right.

>it is like he wants them to regret their choice.
No shit.

They would not have accepted the punishment if they had not been repentant.

>But to the ones who actually caused and provoked that situation, he's not going to shut up and nod and revel in their childish delusions and 'dreams'.
He is not their superior and have no obligation to listen to his babbling, they already got their punishment and accepted it.
As I said before his whole speech was entirely pointless.