Is Germany officially worse than Sweden?

Is Germany officially worse than Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=846by3LOKlA
laprensagrafica.com/elsalvador/Reduccion-del-55--de-homicidios-20170828-0083.html
m.liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
walmartcentroamerica.com/galeria/ninos-de-la-comunidad-el-progreso-celebraron-el-mes-de-la-ninez-en-el-salvador
google.de/amp/s/www.tagesschau.de/inland/ausreise-bonus-101~amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just Sweden on a larger scale

How do you go from 14/88 to this?

“Children”

>1522 vistas
>17 comments
>top comment has 611 likes
>el salvador
fake news

By far and large, no. Germany is still okay to visit, but having visited Berlin many times in the past 10 years, last year it was just awful. There's no way you can walk safely just anywhere you want at night, like it used to be.

you lose

how do you uphold this idea of supremacy when all the good men die in the war and all the women are raped by russians in your capital?

Do your women look like this?

White people are talking.
Go shitpost somewhere else America.

>Black roots
How do adult natural blondes even look like?

Are you serious? And how could a comment get fucking 611 likes if the video only has 1500 views?

Do you ever feel depressed for not being a white European? My dad was Salvadoran

>Black 0.01%
Feels good tbqfhs (to be quite fucking honest senpai)

I don't get this "Whites in Latin America aren't white" meme that anglos love to perpetuate.

How can you be "supreme" if you lose,lel
I doubt the mental gymnastics of the people here can explain that,even though they somehow managae to support Trump yet hate Israel/Jews at the same time

Except for the gangs and the fags, it doesn't bothers me at all.

Well sometimes i feel a little sad

Everytime i see something like this i get a little (very) jealous

>posts amerimutt meme
>is fine with 90% of population looking like burnt cookies

Do you, your parents or any of your relatives even look like that? If not, that's plain cuckoldry.

Yes many do even on my fathers side

My mom looks white my aunts do as well my uncles do and my great great grandfather had blue eyes and my cousin Brazil has blue eyes to (on my mothers side) my mom was born in California and my Dad was born in El salvador (mom is mexican)

But im still not like the European Germans :( even though i have light skin but i have brown eyes and dark brown hair

Why you subhumans obsess over Germany or Sweden if uncuckening there means that your mind won’t be able to settle there anyway?

Spic subhumans of any kind are not White

Anyone who is not 100% European should be exterminated

Because they are beautiful and we Salvadorans wish we were like them

Preben please, your kind started all the multirculti shit in Scandinavia.

Well, you could get a natural-blonde girl and your kids will look more like your ideal tone of white.
I'm in the same boat as you, Orlando-Bloom kind of white. But in all honesty it doesn't bothers me at all. I do want to "improve" my genes a bit, specially in the height part (I'm only 5'9).

youtube.com/watch?v=846by3LOKlA

You lost your place among the civilized nations when you BETRAYED, TORMENTED and MURDERED this innocent man and his family.

unironically kill yourself

you know your people are the ones coming over here hopping the border and shitting up the place right? white people dont fucking want you

>obsess over Germany or Sweden
Because we consider Germany and Sweden to be the purest white countries.

You dont have to rub it in

Why would I kill myself? Things keep getting better and better now that gangs were declared a terrorist organization.
Yes, The American Embassy and (((pro human rights))) NGOs are crying day and night, but homicides have been reduced by over 50% this year alone.
laprensagrafica.com/elsalvador/Reduccion-del-55--de-homicidios-20170828-0083.html

Salvadorans dont want white genocide, you cucks

White genocide full documentary

Watch it all its 2 hours but i promise you its a fun adventure

Is an occupied nation worse than non-occupied?

Gee i wonder!

By the way, don't you feel you belong here?
Get a blonde wife, save some money and buy a coffee plantation. From my own experience, the life of a gentleman farmer is very comfy.

Yeah, actually when i saw your Salvadoran flag i was kind of happy i guess i can go there

But how about the white genocide happening in Europe? Just ignore and live my life?

You know, I wish we could be more like the jews. Organize our salvadoran diaspora to lobby for more benefits for El Salvador and encourage skilled salvadorans to return home to develop the local industry and economy.

Can you just live your life and have fun instead of crying about how your not white and you want to destroy blonde girl genes with your subhuman DNA? Get a mestizo wife. They let you do anything.

That man wasn’t racist enough and entered the WWI over pic related

Not 100% Europeans? Gas chamber

I'm not gonna fight so some whore in UK or Germany can peacefully be a whore for the rest of her life.
The only thing I plant to do is to get a white wife and have "bleached" children with her. Then make sure my children have as many opportunities in life as possible, without becoming spoiled cucks. Life in the countryside will prevent that.

You whites did everything for us

Its time to return the favor by rasing awarnes of white genocide in Europe

If it weren't for you guys we wouldn't have much

>Mestizo + white = white
You should be praising us for saving the white race

Full documentary

You seem way too obsessed with white people. Relax.
Not only is that not true, but like I showed you before, your "mestizos" are barely white. The whiteness has been so bred out at this point you might as well just call them natives. And there really isn't anything wrong with having a native hispanic wife, they're freaky in bed and will cook and let you have all the babies you want :)

Idk because Muslims are Jews on a larger scale. Lying is all good to the goyim/khafir. Which debt do you pay off first, the big one with low interest or the small one with high interest. Either way both of you middle eastern demons will be paid off with lead, radiation and gas

kek hardly part of Europe civilization.

>What is the best way to make refugees feel at home?

Sending them back.

You BETRAYED, TORMENTED, TORTURED and MURDERED your Czar, his family AND RUSSIA, to please and put Satan in charge. Eternal shame is not enough for you.

Germans have always been worse than Swedes. Sweden may look worse because they are trying harder, but we must not forget that Sweden is forcing this while this kind of cuck behaviour comes natural to the Germans.

>Talking about mestizos
>Show native kids
Well, the problem with these ethnic charts is that such classification doesn't exists in El Salvador. You get classified by your skin/eyes/hair color, not by the ethnic group you identify with. So these kids who are obviously nahuatl would identify themselves as mestizo, since they have nothing nahuatl to feel identified with.
To have a better idea of how the average kids look, look at these kids from a "comunidad" (low-income communities). Yes, there are some really native ones, but the majority could easily be bleached in 1-2 generations.
>walmartcentroamerica.com/galeria/ninos-de-la-comunidad-el-progreso-celebraron-el-mes-de-la-ninez-en-el-salvador

He is probably watch the documentary i linked him

Its a good one watch the full movie

Fuck this thread

user, absolutely none of them are white...
It's okay if you aren't white. Fight for your people, don't let marxism ruin your culture.

Yes. They don't want to buy our fighters. Fucking faggots. They're lucky we even let you have fighters. Both them and Japan.

I have to go, It's almost 3am
Bye all

Have a nice rest pal

Thank you
Good night Canada

Should just take pride in who you are. You seem like a above average kind of guy from your community. Just accept that you will never be white and embrace your heritage, nobody likes insecure men.

Those kids are all hispanic.

die in your sleep

Hispanic is not a race

And i thought you were watching the documentary i linked to you

>Trying to educate an American

Now you see, that is your mistake.

I have no problems with El Salvador being mestizo, but I do would like to slowly import white genes to improve the ethnic stock without altering our cultural heritage.

I'm actually watching the documentary and it's very well detailed and informative.

White people can’t even breed adequately in their own countries, what makes you think that they will start exporting people an masse to El Salvador?

Fuck off

That documentary is important

He needs to watch it all even the very last minute

I already watched it like a year ago. and i dont understand why you think this documentary is the most important thing in the world

I've been thinking of a Government-run "breeding" program. It would involve buying ovules from women in southern Europe like Italy and Spain. And sperm from men in Norway, Iceland and Denmark. Then find surrogate mothers from Nicaragua and Honduras, to finally give birth these children in El Salvador. That would be adopted exclusively by middle/high class christian-families.

>Germany pure white
Sweden is Slavic, Baltic, and Nordic
Germany is Central European.
Are Central Europeans white? I’ve heard that only England and Norway are white.

Sounds quite complex. Amassing a new people of half Med and half Nordic people.

Because it shows you the truth!

But on the other hand (sigh) what are we gonna do right? Mass European protest has happend many times and nothing happens (sigh)

I guess ill just keep going to Sup Forums and do nothing all day

>sweden is baltic and slavic
wat

Sweden used to do the invading and raping. If anything the Baltics are part Germanic, not the other way around.

Germany is bribing Refugees so they fuck off back home. google.de/amp/s/www.tagesschau.de/inland/ausreise-bonus-101~amp.html Also Germany and France are throwing money at Erdogan and money and weapons at basically every north african dictator just to make sure that the muzzies and niggers don't reach european soil anymore.

>>Black roots
>How do adult natural blondes even look like?

looks more llike dark bonde roots.
There's a difference.

>>Mestizo + white = white
Is oyur hair nigger blacvk or just an european dark brown?

(((sascha)))

Do you have Spanish blood?

My hair is European dark brown

Filthy Moor

>Do you have Spanish blood?
No I don't - I am full Alpine phenotype. dark blonde hair and light brown eyes

>My hair is European dark brown
People often confuse dark brown with black.

But only poos/asians/niggers/turks/arabs and other non.europeans have really black hair

Give me an example and ill tell you if i have nigger hair

Absolutely fucking disgusting, FUCK

Who the fuck are you?

Came out of nowhere

Hopefully your Swedish maidens aren't like her. Fuck me that video is disguuuuusting!!! RREEEEE

Who are you!!

Dr. A. nonymous

Can you see me? What color is my skin?

Deutschland Deutschland unter Allah!

Chill bruv!
Olive complexion, sort of a Sardinian look

Wow! Can you really see me?

>asia
>not coal black

It's called hair dye you fuckign weaboo.

Thanks i needed that

No i dont have that

Is that Germany 2017?

I need to convert

I dunno it seems pretty innocent and childish to me. Just school girl nonsense. She wants to live what she envisions is a big-girl fast-paced American life. But this lifestyle is just a fabrication of Hollywood and other pop culture nonsense. She doesn't actually know what black people are the way that an American would. It is pretty disturbing to see just how specific the brainwashing is on our people tho. They REALLY want white women to race mix. It's so goddamn apparent

some have lighter black some have real dark black

can you find a picture of real dark black asian hair that is NOT dyed to look darker?

>Thanks i needed that
>No i dont have that
What country are you from?

>I need to convert

So you like smelly pussy and hairy arms?

All Asians have pitch black straight hair you idiot

>Thinking he can fuck a hijabi if he converts

You will be both killed by her 10 brothers ans 50 odd sum cousins.

Obviously it's rigged.