What's going on with Americans?

Is it something you learn from your parents? Supposedly it's a first world country. The reservist in the picture is an ordinary person. She is not some psychopath. She is a European American, hence a recipient of a mainstream culture.

We just like killing shit desu

Planet, brown people, we'll kill it all

Criminals don't deserve human rights. They're terrorists.

And a 15 year-old pic from a war zone is your best argument?

>15 year-old
what changed since then?

Friendly reminder that Israel & Arabi al Saud did 9-11

The girl in that photo is Jewish.

Terrorists don't have rights

I don't care if you guys hate America or Americans
I love you all and wish nothing but good health for yourself and your families

Thank you. I'm just interested in American culture.

Most of those people weren't convicted.

Being passive aggressive is against the teaching of Christ. You heathen.

What's the problem?

A lot of us are euro (efficient killers) mixed with natives (bloodthirsty savages)

Seems a potent mix

no passive aggressiveness from me user, in fact, i don't take kindly to people who are passive aggressive.
i care for you eurobud, i hope you live a happy fulfilling life and nothing comes in your way of reaching your goals

What? She's checking on him and giving the universal sign "He's good."

I feel like people who ((hate)) America/Americans are just jealous they aren't American themselves.

It's okay guys, you might get that glorious green card one day.

>not wanting to promote homosexuality means you're gay
Why are yankees like this?

Compared to the shit that goes on in our army and prisons this is fucking nothing.

Compared to European culture it's something.

Like Russia is any better than us. War is barbaric you sheltered little faggot.

I could have worded this nicer

Look who's talking. look at the crime rate in your country.
husbands beating their wives is very common in your country.
look at the life expectancy in russia than talk about other countries.

Kys

why can't I talk about other countries before helping russian wives in my country?

Well DESU desu, If you faggots had stamped out radical Islam years ago you would have never had the Chechnya incidents. Bad job Russia.

this is why americans don't deserve human rights

you're supposed to use a proxy when you try to spread defeatism and D&C the whites, you silly joo

You oughtta go hitchhiking through the peaceful parts of the world. It would be good for you.

I honestly think it's the rigors of war that makes them enjoy seeing these subhuman's dead. There was an ex military user in a vet stories thread a while back who said his CO had to make him leave the room because some sandnigger came to their base to get medical aid and check why his wife wasn't getting pregnant and bleeding after sex, his "wife" was 6 years old and his CO got him out of the room before the guy could draw his sidearm and blow the sandnigger away.

When you're faced with that shit daily on deployments you're only joy comes from improving your kill count would be my guess.

shut up kike

What even is European culture anymore? Sucking off invaders and throwing ones daughters hymen-first at any boat orcs they see, from what I can tell

Fuck me, despite myself, I never cease to be blown away by just how vile the various degenerates in the world are.

Just reading about that shit second hand makes it a whole lot easier to empathize with people who's only joy on deployment comes from icing these fuckers.

>forced to grow up seeing affirmative action and towelheads do 9/11
>not going directly insane from consequence

Pick one you niggers

>CUTE
CUTE
>CUTE
CUTE

Lots of things

Torture of newcomers when military conscription was mandatory in Russia is on par, maybe worse.

is the guy in pic related a.....merchant?

Ew.
There is a dead cockroach, take another selfie please.

> believing anyone in the world is actually morally superior
That is a point of a typical nigger.

> army surrenders
> bomb them anyway
> muh war zone
Fucking yankees.

>what changed since then?

Teabagging.