Other urls found in this thread:

clickorlando.com/news/lake-county-woman-93-jailed-after-failing-to-pay-rent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE DOLLAR

i don't know, what's she charged with?

He's right tho

Here clickorlando.com/news/lake-county-woman-93-jailed-after-failing-to-pay-rent

But this is a blank statement Stefan made

>it's an Ancaps have zero sense of obligation to their community and zero respect for the elderly episode

Do they just see old people as broken machines because they can't create any more physical value?

fuck old ladies

they literally go around purposefully fucking with people just because they know nobody will ever lay a finger on grandma!! FUCK THAt

FUCK YOU OLD WHORE, NEXT TIME YOU TAKE 30 MINUTES PAYING AT THE SUPERMARKET, I AM KNOCKING YOUR OLD ASS OUT!!!!

WHY DO STUPID OLD PEOPLE, DESERVE ANYTHING? IF YOU PLANNED CORRECTLY, YOU SHOULDNT DEPEND ON ANYBODY BEING OLD, OR YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN ASSISTANCE

well obviously. the NAP doesnt preclude others too feed you, just to ignore that you're starving.

He's right, my grandmother is almost in her nineties and she's always getting visits from her kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids.

I've tried watching that faggot Molyneux and I can't stand him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa
The honorable thing to do would be to kill themselves if they are just going to sit on the shoulders of the youth.

He's kinda right though. Unless you got supremely fucked over somehow on the way there.

I agree senpai beating them up

Dumb whities don't do shit

I'd care about my community more if there weren't so many pieces of shit in it.

Oh really, I would love to see you being born and educated God knows where shortly after WWI how you planned through the whole fucking 20th century and 17 years of 21st. You'd probably mine a bitcoin since 2009.

people with no savings and investments (i'll include government/employer pension funds here for generosity) by the end of their working life need to go away.

He's a bit too advanced for memeflags, maybe try Sargon

He's a non-Christian, so no. He can never be right, even when there is some logic to be seen.

Holocaust denial

He's right. Save your god damn money.

>liberals create a multi-ethnic society
>act surprised when it turns into a cultureless wasteland of "sovereign individuals" that don't look out for each other

He's a Jew

in a society of conscious people, when you get old and useless, you kill yourself

like the old lions that cant cross the river, they are left by the pack on the other side, to await death basically

thats what a real brave person does, if you know you are a burden, then you fucking die

Stefan is what you get when you tell your children they're smarter than their peers. Big no-no. The dude's a total loser and nothing outside of his shit youtube channel.

If you spend your entire life living from paycheck to paycheck, it won't get any better by itself.

Also:
>Fitzgerald told the staff she held back the rent because she thought she was going to die soon.
Old bitch literally thought she could skip out on rent because she thinks she's gonna be dead before it's due. When you're 93 and still making shitty decisions like this, you have learned nothing and deserve all the consequences.

LOL based molymeme telling it like it is

>unironically boomerposting
SHYG

>american flag
>actively being a communist

Call out the helicopters already, before it's too late.

You say lolberg: I say libertardian.

Tomato: tomatoe.

Is that true anywhere? If it's a 'society of conscious people' I would think they are stable enough for the community to take of its elderly. Especially when those people are likely to have large and successful families, and otherwise be useful human beings given their ability to survive that long in a natural environment.

>all people against an.-caps. are commies
Really activates my neurons.

>large and successful families

well yes, but I am talking about old people that have nothing

and let me tell you, if your family abandons you, then you did a shitty job as a father or mother

Fitzgerald told the staff she held back the rent because she thought she was going to die soon.
how is this anyone's fault but hers.Her son should have power of attorney and pay the bills for her

think about it, either you are a hatefilled monster that nobody wants to be around

or you raised a psycho child that doesnt take care of you,

either way, its your fault for shitty parenting

In her case, they probably abandoned her by dying

Fuck E-celebs

they could have left her money, not an excuse

He's a lolbertarian.

(when it's suits him, he's got no consistency, he's an intellectual fraud, all about rhetoric)

Are you for real, a CHILD, she's 93, her child is most likely in its seventies, being retired for the last 15 years, if still alive lol

and why didnt he left some of his retirement money to take care of mom?

>Calls white married straight male with kids a faggot
>Poster boy for meme flag is a race mixing Jew faggot.

i am tired of being made responsible for the poor life choices of other people, fuck this

>has family who could probably help
>"I don't want them to help me. I don't need no help. I've got all the help I need," Fitzgerald said pointing to the sky.
>refuses to contact then because she’s waiting for Jesus to pay her rent instead
Fuck that old bitch, just cos you old doesn’t mean you can do what you want you wrinkly fuck.

Just kill yourself already fucking troll. You sound like a 12years old trying to be edgy and 'grownup' LMAO sweetie go to bed!

most elderly come from a time where there weren't such things like pension funds or superannuation.

either they sold their homes when they retired, rented and lived off the money. or moved in with their kids and got the pension.

society has forced elderly people to steer away from how they've been lived for 10's of thousands of years.

Is this /ourgrandma/ then?

Oh, no excuse? They don't have their own children and grandchildren maybe to take care of? They had been dying for a long time, thinking through everything planning the future of their heirs, no other options here? Come on people, have some imagination for fuck sake

you are the one that obviously never dealt with a manipulative old person

seecuck

/ournana/

My grandparents worked hard all their lives and their pension is now about 370 Euros each.

My grandma sold silverware and other such things, which was really ahead at the time as most women didn't work at all, and my grandpa worked for a company which built harbors.

They bought their home and saved some money on the side, but they have to think hard about even turning the heater on during winter. They're 86 and 89 respectively.

why dont you go to reddit and start a crowdfund for the old fart

maybe that will make you feel better about your hypocrite life

my grandma was a holocaust denier.

everyone in her time called jews, commies.

stefan molyneux is gay...that's what's wrong with him

stefan was beaten as a child that's why he is fucked in the head.

A lady in Britain lost 4 of her 6 children in a fire. If she is a housewife how would she get savings and investments. And if her husband dies or leaves or her children do what varg suggests and move to another country to live on a farm.
Then what? This is what community is for

Everybody dies alone unless they're conjoined twins.

Wow so heartless. I hope this fool realizes not everything in life can be solved with money.

spoken like the true crypto-jew, atheist, libertarian!

so much for caring about the white race

what if - and i know ths is crazy but hear me out - what if, instead of voting for other people to be obligated to your community, you just, went out and fulfilled your obligation to your community?
imagine if all those people voting for universal healthcare just organized into a community and paid for each other's healthcare...

>hes a non-christian & cant be right because of it
>Brings up logic; post is void of it
First time shitposting or?

We are not talking about an old fart here but about Stefan making a general statement, pay attention.

I guess they weren't born with a 160+IQ and were not able to make wise decisions like Stefan Molyneux (e-beg and then invest in BTC), tough luck!

sorry to hear that user.
good thing your government has lots of free euromoney for the mudslime invaders.

>not everything in life can be solved with money.

being poor in your 90s can

Infintile libertarian faggotry. Maybe she should join an in-group tribal strategy like Ayn Rand did with Zionism -- oh wait that would racist and terrorismmmm for non-jews or blacks

>imagine if all those people voting for universal healthcare just organized into a community and paid for each other's healthcare
Then they'd be fucked over by administration of said "utopian" health care system at inconvenient times. See: christian health care share systems and the colossal pre-existing condition restrictions that they employ to stay solvent.

Yes generally you have a family to support you in such old age. That's why they did it, as only a infintesimal minority of people could save enough money to live in even mild comfort in their 90s independently

>Molymeme ran a cult for almost a decade about how one should divorce themselves from their parents to dissolve the social bedrock preventing realization of ultimate ancap enlightenment

Oh yeah

Nobody's making you responsible for anything martyr-fag..

yes, in general, if you are old and have no family or money, its most likely do to poor decision, poor planning, poor parenting, etc

i am not talking about all old people, when my parent get old old, I know they will have me, because they did a good job on me.

Hes wrong. Its possible to do everything right in life and still lose. I hope he never find himself in a hopeless situation and needs a helping hand.
>Being isolated in your 90s can
There fixed it for you. I knew an old timer on my street when i was a kid. My friends dad would have to go over to his house and change his diapers and take of him. The guy had some money but could not function alone.

I will put you in a bronze bull and light a fire underneath if you touch my grandmother.

>PAY ME FOR FREE & PAY ME MORE THAN ONE DOLLAR STUPID GOYIM

Why don't we just dish out Social Security in lump sums? Just so if people die sooner they'd have gotten less back than they even paid in? Social security really needs changed in some ways but lets assume she was a house wife her entire life and never paid a dime in Social Security. How does that even work? Anyone want to explain for somebody who is drunk?

>telling it like it is
Do you want to know how i know your iq is 70?

>pay for the old lady with your taxes

keep your grandma on a leash

>My friends dad would have to go over to his house and change his diapers and take of him.

and if you have money, you can pay a nurse to take care of you, as well as pay your rent

I'm willing to bet it's a nigger whose 9 sons died under age 20 in gang shootouts and is a generally toxic monkey to be around, so no one volunteers to help her out

>93-year-old with no family
>nobody to take care of her
No one could possibly have predicted this.

That's great, and yet, you may die very soon due to unfortunate circumstances. You need literally to be a fucking Buffet level businessman or have 10 kids to prevent this shit 100%. And ofc, you all need to have lived in a normal country for most of your life. What are the odds

What exactly all happened to him in his childhood? Has he talked about any of it?

I don't know who the woman in question is, but that's too much of a generalization.

She has family though, she just didn’t want to contact them and wants a free ride

Grandma's just fine. I'd address the niggers and mudsharks using SNAP/EBT/Gibs holding everyone else up.

You know expensive care is? Around 20k a year. Some told timers can barely afford the property tax.

>He's right. Save your god damn money.
Forget the money aspect. Make sure you have kids or at the very least make sure your younger relatives like you and give a shit about you so you'll have people to help you out once you start getting too old to take care of yourself.

he's not 93. that's all anything like that is. i dont know what that woman "did". but he focussed on being poor and not having orgies at her age. so he cries. because he's alone and 47 and can barely consider himself a man

Then, he'll be right when it happens to you. But yeah, lets take away Social Security and Medicare, cuz these old folks been paying into it forever!

>Unless you got supremely fucked over somehow on the way there.

This happens all the time. Even having kids is no guarantee you'll be looked after when your old. Tons of people die, are drug addicts, or just don't care about their parents.

8 out of 10 american workers say they live paycheck to paycheck.

at 93 its not that hard to have all of your friends passed on and uninvolved/unconcerned family abandon you.

At 93 you could easily have outlived your kids as well. If you had your kid at say 20-25 they could die in their late 60's early 70's of natural causes, and you'd still be alive.

>/ouropa/

whoops
>/ouroma/

They also get a lot of other benefits, though. My mother gets around $1020 a month from disability, which replaced her SS. Luckily I live in a hospital city. Partnered with colleges so they will give out care for free for training and that sort of shit. But I can see somebody who can't get that to be fucked. How sad. Relying on people makes me miserable. I hope I die at 65.

>if you have money
most american don't even have 1k in savings

>pay nurse to take care of you
to pay a nurse, you'd first have to make more than a nurse and most americans do not.

>Are you for real, a CHILD, she's 93, her child is most likely in its seventies
Grandchildren then, great nieces and nephews; my parents and I are constantly doing thing for their elderly aunts and uncles.

10/10 comeback.

I mean hell. Even ambulance rides are free for everybody here. Too bad it's likely only 60% white now. I'm being generous too as it's in Texas and I've personally worked with over 20 illegals.

>What's wrong with this fucker
fuck if I know, he manages to get by all by fucking filters, no matter how hard I try. E-celebs were the death of Sup Forums
I didn't even read what he said, I just automatically know to hate it because OP is a fag

IF YOU REALLY MANAGED to not have a single family member, or friend to take care of you and have zero funds of any kind. Then don't come to me begging for tax dollars. YOU HAVE TRULY EARNED YOUR PLACE ON THE COMPOST HEAP.
Fuck you. Seriously.

such is life in the balkans. Bulgarfag here.
Grandma was a cardiovascular doctor and grandpa was a credit inspector at a bank, now their pensions are 140 and 400 eur respectively, if grandpa didnt have such a high pensions I would have been obligated to give them 20 % of my income every month (I make like 900 eur)
Brutal shit

Even if you don't have family members or friends, there are churches and charities that help out old people.

It used to be that old people would go out hunting in the winter and not come back and if they miraculously found food they'd brink it back.

I used to think the cult memes were shills, but it turns out they were right

>mysides