Why Haven't You Been Stockpiling Silver?

Silvers going to 1000, don't miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

apmex.com/category/20000/silver
sdbullion.com/sunshine-mint-1-oz-silver-bar-999-fine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz bitcoin

Selling my spoons on eBay if you hurry you can get a deal.

You're retarded

I was looking into that but their is no demand for it .

stash some money in it but don't expect to get rich bro I regret as much as anyone not getting in on the bitcoin shit

There is demand, huge demand, it's being artificially kept down.

This isn't about pump and dump, this is about playing the long game that is soon to come to a head.

because I'm not a pirate

I have some silver coins stashed away. Where Can I buy bars?

Gold is more sure.

Got 10 1OZ Maples. Want more though :(

Pull the trigger. Worst case-scenario it continues to hover, best case-scenario you survive the downfall of society.

Tell me op. Where do I buy bars

ebay

Directly form mints, online stores, cash for gold places.

I personally buy from a cash for gold place as I know the owner from long ago and get a good rate.

Wrong again Satan, silver is going down, its going to crash to 10 dollars or less over the next 5ish years, it will go up to new highs within 5-8 years after that though.

If silver hits $1000 you're going to be unable to trade gold locally for supplies should SHTF. The value of gold would be to much. It's better to have 10K in silver than 10K in gold

I have been stockpiling silver, I have 1,400g of the shit. When China comes out with a gold-backed currency, silver will hit $1,000/oz.

Because I've been stockpiling lead.

If SHTF, truly, why would gold have value anymore?

I'd rather stockpile lead.

Lead is where it’s at. That’s what I’m stockpiling anyway.

Lead is where it’s at. That’s what I’m stockpiling anyway.
lmao as if stockpiling silver can do anything in eventuality of a crash. you fucking morons are lunatic conspiracy theorists, this is 9/11 steel beams all over again

>Lead is where it’s at. That’s what I’m stockpiling anyway.
>Lead is where it’s at. That’s what I’m stockpiling anyway.
hmmmm

I agree, lead is where it’s at. That’s what I’m stockpiling anyway.

Lel, this old song and dance.
OP take the dog dicks out of your ears. Like user above said hold some but diversify.
I buy certain mint, non nusmatic, coins every year (150+/-oz atm) and have a few hundred oz in bars/rounds but but ffs I Never let silver become more than 10% of my portfolio.

But if you have a grand or so laying around it is a decent time to buy a SMALL amount. Anything under 16.5 an oz is reasonable.

I agree, that's what I'm stockpiling anyway. Lead is where it's at.

>I agree, lead is
you schmucks think you're making a joke

if only you knew

Silver has VAT but gold doesn't

>1000
lmfao what. More like 16.5

you've been listening to mike maloney again havent you?

just bought silver, hope it pays of

coin shop. pay cash. don't buy online.

Why stick to one metal when you can have two?

I have platinum and lead.

BIRCH
GOLD
DOT
COM
SLASH
BEN

>a an anonymous leaf on Sup Forums told me to do something with my money
>anarcho-capitalist
the double whammy of retard

Silver is a good investment if you
don't plan on selling it any time soon.
If you buy it to sit on it and wait for a
depression, your in like Flynn. It's a long
term contingency plan investment.

ergg, if I had some more money at the moment, I certainly would. I was going to put all my btc into silver, but all these faggots are telling me not to even though I know bitcoin is a psyop (Satoshi Nakamoto translates to Central Intelligence)

so yeah, I'm my own worst enemy

Silver isn’t as liquid as gold, nobody wants it.

>Buying shiny rocks when there's Bitcoin
No thanks

I want it, it's fucking 16 DOLLARS AN OUNCE

You'd have to be a fucking double digit IQ mongoloid not to smell the deal that is current PM prices

Do they have an A+ rating from the better business bureau?

Why shouldn’t I buy online?

I have about 250 1 oz bars and a few ozs of gold. Keep it with my guns. Want it come get it niggaz.

APMEX

apmex.com/category/20000/silver

I buy from here monthly.

Bars aren't seen as currency like coins so they get taxed, watch out with that. You want to look for something called a 'coin bar', which is technically just a really, really big 'coin'.

>Silver has VAT but gold doesn't
Why?

In Pennsylvania our VAT isn't as retarded as yours. It's just flat 6% with exceptions for some types of food, clothes and medicine. We don't even have to pay it for online shopping most of the time.

So glad I sold my silver back in 2014 when I realised how controlled the market was and bought crypto - managed to offset my losses (and actually make money) instead of riding that silver horse into the ground. There’s no way silver is going anywhere.

physical platinum is 75% the price of gold. 20x less mined per year. The only metal fit for a king. Why aren't you stacking?

Global financial debt isn't either

same here in Belgium, but in the US other rules may apply. That being said, I've been wanting to buy some krugerrands and silver coins for ages with my bitcoin gains. Good idea?

Well iridium, paladium and rhodium are even more rare than platinum. Buy them instead.

At best silver and gold will double over the next 10 years. You can invest literally ANYWHERE and make that.

buying some as a diversification can't be that bad of an idea.

did attempt to buy rhodium once. They wanted like 30% above spot

that's what I thought too, but i'm not too savvy with economics and not sure if it's a good time to buy right now

Get back to red dit, SP EZ.

Zimbabwe dollars? beanie babies? bitcoin?

I didn't notice that rhodium had dropped as low as it had. I wish I had caught that because I would have bought it.

You could buy it periodically as long as the price is low and get a price averaged position. I buy gold usually every November-December.

speculation is jewry

doubt it

can be tracked and government in times of crisis can take your shit.

> best case-scenario you survive the downfall of society.

>Lead is where it’s at.

Why not both?

it was a better deal at 4 dollars an ounce. ill wait til it drops

Why the fuck did platinum become so cheap?!

lost mine in a boating accident along with my guns and crypto

>long game
>soon to come
what did he mean by this?

hydraulic press

I have a few gold and silver coins.

Yep attempted around trump win. I Didn't need to see that

At least silver has actual real world value unlike buttcoins

I actually have 6 kilos. Im wondering wether i should buy 20 kilos more.
Im really fucked. I lost 5000 usd.
I have an odd question btw.
Since shtf, would it not be a great idea to aquire debt? If my little communist (denmark) nations gets usurped, i might as well not have paid my house off.
Ps, DONT BUY GOLD.
THE GOVERNTMENT SEIZES IT IN CASE OF WAR.
You have been warned.
Buy silver. Theres too much of it, and it is too heavy for the governtment to care.

Stopped needing to use it in catalytic converters, I believe.

Copper is a great buy too

i've held my savings with silver for the past 10 years. not a ton, but i feel like a fag being a nocoiner and getting btfo after all this time. my only hope is that bitcoin becomes criminalized and that all bitcoiners assets are seized followed by torture and beheading.

I used to be really against debt but it dawned on me also that everybody else is essentially taking on debt to buy junk and just declaring bankruptcy on it later on. Kinda wish I had maxed out some credit cards too.

Thanks Satan. The last time I listened to Sup Forums's advice on silver it dipped to 15.5
I ordered 500 oz. It was a good investment, and I still see silver in my gunsafe as much safer than money in the bank.

I have a little more than 1000oz of silver. When the dollar crumbles this shit is going to literally be better than cash.

Copper... lol. What are you, an electrician?

I just really want to get a house and start preparing fortifications. Shit is going to break FAST.
And if bitcoin believes internet exists 24 hours after the us dollar collapses they must be tarded.
Pic related. Its the yellowstone supervolcano activity. Made a python program to analyze it 3 years ago to cut the shit and see for myself how bad it is. Its bad.
Its directly related to the magnetic pole shift, guess what. Last time, 700.000 years ago, pole shift and yellowstone eruption happened at the same time.
We have 20 years left, if people dont catch on. The moment they do, its too late.
Im panicking, because i hoped i was wrong my entire life.
I think my best bet is to aquire debt, buy sthe property i want far enough away from everything to be forgotten about (but close enough to continue the education pyramid scheme)
And start digging in. I dont know what to do anymore. I had planned what trees i wanted and everything, but they wont survive a volcanic winter (nukes are a joke)

sdbullion.com/sunshine-mint-1-oz-silver-bar-999-fine

Uh, I think you posted the wrong pic

Sorry, this is the picture of yellowstone activity (in joules).
There is a csv file of every single earthquake ever recorded on utah.gov
It tells something very different than the propaganda.

metals are systematically suppressed right now through the sales of unallocated metal contracts. Mostly in silver and gold markets but probably in platinum too

It fits perfectly with the polar shift. I havent run the program in 3 years.
I dont want to know anymore...
Its just 100 lines of code, tops.
(75000 earthquakes or so, converted from richter to joule)
They just had the most active month... Ever... 2500 earthquakes this month...

if SHTF, salt, food, ammunition and medical supplies hold all the value. not fucking silver your retarded kek

Damn. I suppose if it blows up then I'll just let go and prolly die. I aint tryin to fight through all that. Seriously some scary shit.

I would wish i had not already fought all my life...
Ive come too far to give up..
Even though having focused on partying and banging sluts would have been the best choice.
Pick related. Took me years to get clever enough.
Im so tired...

if SHTF and your local currency crashes, who will trade essentials like food for gold or silver? every actual shop will be looted and people will hoard all they can. i hope you lot at least have a gun and some ammo stockpilled

Becausw silver has VAT here, gold doesn't

I'm tired as shit also. The funny thing is that most of the party people will probably somehow survive and the people that saw it coming will die.

But why doesn't gold have a VAT over there?

I can manage with food. Ive been a scout for 10 years, i can survive of hardly nothing (close to grass).
There are tons of food in nature people dont realize.
And food is cheap where i live. Like, awfully cheap (while everything else is ridiculous).

I do need a gun.
As of now, i have a compoundbow. It can shoot through multiple bulletproof vests, and has no rules. I can carry it with me in the train, where guns are regulated out the ass here in denmark (trust me, its the worst)
Even the smallesr knife (2cm) is technically illigal, but a compound bow is totally fine (?)
The police confiscated it once, they had to give an apology and give it back to me.
Pic related. Its my type of bow.
(Been shooting since i was 10)
Also. Bows are silent.
They dont give your position away. (If i miss, you still dont know where i am)
And. You die from 1 hit. Even elk, dies from 1 hit from this guy.
And bulletproof vests dont work against it either. The gun will be backup.

Apmex

Trade bullets for food.
Guy loads his weapon, shoots you and gets his food back

Nothing like eating some grass soup when times get hard. I know people that eat milkweed.

You can artificially pump prices, but you cant artificially keep the, low, thats bullshit.

Not in UK because there is a 20% VAT tax on silver but not on gold

If you live in a place where silver is VAT taxed then youre better off buying collectable silver numismatics rather than silver bars.

There is only a certain number of XXXX year Chinese panda coins, and they look absolutely beast, so Ive been collecting them

But if youre collecting coins that are the same design every year, then theyre not really collectables and therefore only worth the silver content. Dont fall for the Silver Britannia scam or Silver Maple leaf.
But chinese pandas are a different picture every year and theyre awesome.

I have a million rounds of 5.56 bought over the course of 17 years.
77.000 rounds of .22LR
700 rounds of 308
and about two liters of my own frozen sperm.
I dont need Bitcoin or silver.

Gotta admit, thats pretty solid.
Only because i like you guys.
I'll give a trick.
Landmines for 2$ a piece. They will never see it coming.

Can millennial men who have succumbed to the societal influences of western degeneracy be redeemed if they revert to their foundational, good Christian values?