Two FBI, part of Mueller's Russia probe, wanted 'Trump Insurance'

> Top Republicans are turning their focus to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as they scrutinize a host of anti-Trump texts exchanged between two bureau officials, raising questions about one in particular that seemed to reference an “insurance policy” against a Trump presidency.

> That text was revealed on Tuesday night when the Justice Department released hundreds of messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who were romantically involved and at one point worked on Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

> “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office - that there’s no way he gets elected - but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok texted on Aug. 15, 2016. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

Doesn't sound so good, especially since agent Strzok was romantically involved with agent Page, quoted above, and was from bureau's counter intel.

I just think they were fucking stupid. But is this maybe the smoking gun that finally gets sunlight on deep state's war against Trump which normies finally start to take notice of?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/14/republicans-turn-focus-to-fbis-mccabe-over-texts-on-insurance-against-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-seth-family-investigator-rod-wheeler-seth-rich-murder-case-may-open-can-worms-video/
politico.com/story/2017/12/12/fbi-agents-trump-mueller-texts-294156
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm glad someone is fucking paying attention

Hello Mossad.

So, how would Mossad tie in here? Are you saying Israel somehow gains from the F.B.I. and/or Mueller's credibility regarding the Russia probe taking a hit?

I'm legit trying to understand the implication.

it's a fucking shill or bot amigo. are currently doing the same thing in my thread about besta pizza.

The left said they will literally riot if mueller gets fired.

The right wants mueller fired

They will be united when the truth comes out, because they must. The lefts mind control will be shattered. They will know that the media lied to them for 2 years. Mueller has, and I'm not kidding here, over 9000 indictments. Israel is the deep state is the shadow goverment is the illuminati is everything.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344

Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

Israel is also planning false flags right now to try and stop this.

welcome to the fire brother

Before Seth Rich died he went to the FBI.... He spoke to........?

>Israel is also planning false flags
im shocked.

sauce??

LOL of course they will, Mueller is Soros/Clinton last person in power to really get Trump.

Mueller is /ourguy/

Tick....... Tock

That be pretty huge, if true, that a agent in counter intelligence, of all fucking places, interacted with a possible material witness as significant as Rich, if he was going to whistle blow.

Would also mean civil war of some sort. If the F.B.I. were that deep, it might even need to be outright deconstructed, and its duties transferred to the other elements under DHS, and somewhat away from the Justice Department, to get better direct oversight (DoJ is a notorious code of silence cabal of lawyers that make the 'blue line' pale with how far they'll go to cover for one another).

just looked it up. allegedly he was going to go to the FBI to talk to the "agents in charge of an ongoing investigation", believed to be something involving the clintons.

anyone remember who was lead in that email investigation, bc i do.

Have sauce to what you looked up naming connected agents between Mueller's probe, the Clinton Email investigation, and Seth Rich?

it's just hearsay like everything else, but knowing what we know now and looking back, it would make A LOT of sense. especially when you realize a horrificallyl counterintel branch of the FBI would know every single thing seth rich did and when, etc. link below is best i can do.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/flashback-seth-family-investigator-rod-wheeler-seth-rich-murder-case-may-open-can-worms-video/

There was an attorney that sat in with the Rich / FBI interview.

TOCK
I
C
K

as much as i want to believe, you gotta have at least some semblence of sauce, boss.

politico.com/story/2017/12/12/fbi-agents-trump-mueller-texts-294156

McCabe's wife recieved $500,000 for her campaign from the Clintons. He's dirty and should've been removed already.

no annon this is the left we are talking about

you know the ones who went on for an entire months about how no one could hack our elections and that if trump and his supporters protested that he would be a sore loser.

then they lose and protest for a year while crying russia after its been long proven that the democrats made up the entire story.

the left is beyond help at this point they have gone fucking insane.

Bump. Anons should be archiving everyone connected to these freaks

Investigation been going on a little less than a year
You’re gonna need new batteries for that clock. I guarantee it