Eric Clanton Preliminary Hearing TODAY

The day has finally come, what time does it start?

What's going to happen do you think?

Will it be kino?

Someone should wait outside the courthouse and whack him in the head with a bike lock, see how he likes it.

He hit nazi, not guilty

Hush, Electrode, people are talking.

good luck my comrade

It was yesterday dumbass.
Postponed again till 2/22/18....they are working om a plea deal.

Eric 'Going from Tight End to Wide Receiver on the prison shower room football team' Clanton.

Eric "Hotdog down a hallway" Clanton?

Really?

Seems I was wrong, I had it in my calendar and everything.

>FAR RIGHT FORUM

>FAR RIGHT FORUM

Not far away from the truth, desu.

sriracha bro said he wasn't testifying in the case because clanton's lawyer requested documents on his erectile dysfunction post injury: he might come back for a lower profile civil case in 2019.

Not so fast Sup Forums...

yes. judge tries to get him to settle, if he still pleads not guilty come february it will go to court and he will go to jail.

ITT - Nazi alt-righters cry because OH MY GOD the opposition got violent - only we allowed to be violent Bahhh-whaaa-waaaa
> can't take a dose of your own medicine
Die with your rage

show pussy

So people who use violence should not be prosecuted by the law? When has Sup Forums ever suggested this?

>source = his arse

It doesn't matter what the source of the evidence is there is footage of him committing crimes and footage that proves it his him, dismissal won't happen.

That hair is cultural appropriation

fucking so gross holy hell

Oh I am so gonna send that one to her parents! I bet they will use it as their Christmas card

You don't think we wanted him in jail because he commuted a crime right? We just wanted to put him in jail because his a faggot.

fuck I put commuted. I guess my argument is invalid now :D

Get comfy lads

I've had my head busted ten times, it doesn't cause ED

stop culturally appropriating whores only actual whores are allowed to look like this!

wasn't this postponed till feb next year or something, or was that fake news?

>lit nazis

None of the video evidence was 'Sup Forums generated'.

OMG that is disgusting.
Would any sane person allow this thing to be close to children, really

Reminder
The LGBTQP community gives perfect cover for predatory males and pedophiles, just because they claim to be trannies or whatever doesn't make them less of a danger

>lefties thinking they can get away with violence they always despise but will happily engage in when someone calls them out on their filthy communist ideas.

How does it feel knowing that when commies are actually met out on the streets they will get their fucking heads caved in. Even with this little surprise attack your kin got fucked over by a couple of people determined to find your commie faces.

>The LGBTQP community gives perfect cover for predatory males and pedophiles, just because they claim to be trannies or whatever doesn't make them less of a danger

yes it was

fuck you moldylocks

Eric Clapton

>we will lurrely murder yaaas
By the phrasing alone you can spot the leftie.

the left can't meme - sad but true. they try so hard - but smell hundreds of meters against the wind.

kek

checked
we nazis now