#ConfrontWhiteWomanhood

You better deal with this white people or we will!

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
twitter.com/womensmarch/status/941496230127046656
twitter.com/EgSophie/status/941644344100118528
dailycaller.com/2017/10/25/six-insane-things-the-womens-convention-wants-you-to-learn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm serious honkies! Yall better confront white female privilage!

Its time to show white women our support
#protectwhitewomanhood

This is the way we can openly defend whiteness. We cant go all in for white men. But for women. This is our biggest redpill chance ever. We can save our women from the liberals.

>Its time to show white women our support
how about no

Dumping my #PunchANazi OCs for inspiration/repurposing, there seems to be some definite overlap here.

t. mohammad

This is wrong tactic. We should be playing the other side and fanning the flames

White women will break if they are left to be attacked and be bullied into even more white guilt

Why not play both sides? Let’s you and her fight.

>supporting anyone other than your immediate family
lamo

nope, just someone who have actual good taste in women

White feminists are the most oppressed, feminists of color speak in louder voices (this isn’t racist, it’s simply accepting your privilege). White feminists need to take a leadership role to balance the movement.

I've been saying this

Nobody ever listens

No they will PRETEND to break and they will immediately begin to distance themselves from these groups. They virtue signal so they can feel good about themselves, if you blatantly rip their rewards away they will scatter.

>White feminists are the most oppressed
Check out this privilaged bitch saying she is more oppressed than black women!

LOL!

TRUTH!

Don’t go white knighting like a bunch of faggots. Continue letting the feminists cannibalize the movement. Once white women are targeted the movement will lose its most loyal foot soldier and then most of it offensive power. Seems like white woman will be standing beside white men in that case

t. pastey bugman

The left doing Sup Forumss job for us again

Who the fuuuuuuuck is that nordic godess?

Nip is right. Also they'll lose most funding because being able to protest and change society 24/7 is the privilege of upper middle class people

Bugmen dont have passion. At worst in a white knight. But not a white knight in thr beta projection sense. A knight of whiteness who will defend whiteness from the shitskins and who has gotten his penis wet enough not to be bitter against women.

facebook.
com/photo.php?fbid=622627281100304

forgot your pic

Why womanhood and not motherhood?

Nice strawman. I like how you project your insecurities.

Because it's a twitter hashtag already

Look at the little tiny gun on the little tiny super qt lady's hip!

What the fuck does it shoot, tictacs?!

Do honestly believe white liberal women are that smart? A)they realise how fucked up marxism is. B)they go even further down the white guilt path. These roasties are dumb as fuck they will probably agree with niggers and start sharia law

>hard times mate white women with white men
>white babies lead to good times
>good times mate white women with black men
>mulattos bring hard times
What is white womanhood again? Something like Sandra Bullock from Blindside?

>What is white womanhood again? Something like Sandra Bullock from Blindside?
Any Sandra Bullock movie really

It is not a bad idea. White women, if not by this seething hatred of the other races, will see that we are right, and they should hold dear to their race and creed, for no one will really respect and cherish them like white men. We are of the same and one, we make up the whole, and only us together can truly make beautiful white babies.

Provided the west falls (and it is already, just look at Euorpe and the US, Canada), white women will be raped, used, en masse (already are). The politicians do nothing. So we must, by all means show them what hatred nonwhites are capable of, in order to defend them in the long run.

Truly fucking shameful, but it must be done.

white women is the only thing that prevents shitskin genocide

i hope twitter niggers continue to push them away.

Did Sup Forums start this #confrontwhitewomen thing?

Is 4chins playing off the normies against one another?

>Did Sup Forums start this #confrontwhitewomen thing?
no the Left did

This.

White women don't even know they're under attack yet. They must all feel the pressure.

No, this is coming from the left apparently. Saw something about them going to be talking about it today on SiriusXM

Shut up, faggot. Let the negroids slap around white bitches for a few days. Let them find out what it feels likes.

I just read this hashtag and it seems like even leftist/nonwhite women are against this. We have a big opportunity here, let’s try to not fuck it up

Deal with it then

White women tend to cave from minority pressure though. They don't appear to stand up for themselves unless they are attacking white males. Therefore it is reasonable to give them the poison and the antidote at the same time. They are free choose their own path;
>empowerment
>white guilt
from there.

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/941496230127046656

twitter.com/EgSophie/status/941644344100118528

COUNTER HASHTAGS TO USE

#defendwhitewomenhood
#comehomewhitewomen

this ->

>white women is the only thing that prevents shitskin genocide
And (((Christians)))

Idiot, just bump their hashtag and put contrarian shit in it if u must

Can't into hashtags

>phone number
Well, they are asking nicely to call them. Time to #ConfrontWhiteWomanhood on air?

Nah.

>Confronting White Womanhood
>“For centuries, violence has been done in the name of—and even physically enacted by—white women,” the description reads.
>It invites anyone to attend but says the workshop is meant for white women who are committed to examining how they uphold and benefit from white supremacy.

>dailycaller.com/2017/10/25/six-insane-things-the-womens-convention-wants-you-to-learn/

>Sup Forums's 7D chess false flag: Being a white woman is a crime f̶a̶g̶g̶Goy! Stop it right now!
>Sup Forums's expected response: Wow I'm a white women and proud, fuck you
>what will happen: Alright I guess I will fuck Jamal after all and have brown children, sorry for being white
Don't do it Sup Forums, this isn't going to work.

Holy shit...don’t use this opportunity to focus on attacking white women, use it to name the jew. You can “attack” white women by pointing out they’re not an oppressed minority like those jewesses.

Make the redpill bigger, and cause an even bigger divide.

Get in the discussion

facebook

/MakeItPlain/videos/10156074760777048/

nah it might work. women hate to be called out for something.

The hypocrisy and mental gymnastics is truly amazing to witness.

How is this not racist?

At least these people are exposing themselves. Hopefully they are removed from the gene pool soon.

Well to be honest it really doesn't matter what Sup Forums does or doesn't do. They're not influential enough to achieve anything anyways, and every "super sekrit le funny hashtag operation" they pull is discovered within minutes because, derp, this is a public board and any single lefty fag can just report what you guys are doing to them.

Then they learn that Sup Forums losers are trying to get people to think a certain way, and it just reinforces that their position is correct. Sup Forums can't win. They're like the David Duke of the internet, and everything they try to get involved with, whether ironic or not, winds up backfiring.

>defeatism
no stopping the weaponized autism.
leave no hashtag unturned, leave no lefty untriggered, leave no lie unquestioned.
safe space is an oxymoron.

either way Sup Forums wins. They either tone down their bs to look rational or they embrace the fucking nutty shit that Sup Forums puts out.

>no stopping the weaponized autism.

Why bother stopping what accomplishes nothing?

>leave no lie unquestioned

Except the lies you personally like and believe.

>safe space is an oxymoron.

By definition, it isn't.

Or they just ignore you, which is what they're doing. Maybe if you're lucky enough Sup Forumstards will do this that some D-level online news organization makes a 2 paragraph blurb about your retardation.

Oh well, keep at it. You're accomplishing a lot, guys.

They're trying to shame white women into voting with them, like a cult.

I confronted a white woman today. Not being a nigger she smiled at me of course.
Please note that I didn't steal her purse, leave her with a bastard child to raise on her own or infect her with an STD. Amazing eh?

Fellow white knights, assemble! There is pussy to worship!

Stop.
Wait a bit until they beg for us to protect them, you dumb shit

yeah, she will be safe because nignogs definitely won't view her as white

this is the future she chose. I hope she chokes. That's kind of my fetish.