Cunts... Not even once

"M-m-marry me user! I would't lie to you, would I? I-I never fucked chad, and it's your child I swear. I was a virgin before I met you! also, I would never leave you for anyone like Tyrone, he's my friend, and I'm not marrying you for half your income and alimony if we get divorced either. H-Honest!"

"...Just let me put my make up on first."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsggwIdEM0Q&t=22s
antisex.info/en/contin.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_OuaMsaSiQU
youtube.com/watch?v=bHQZHwzp2i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus fucking christ this post
not gonna lie though, bursted out laughing to this shit

she looks better on the left, her makeups horrible

your own fault for realizing now (2017) what make-up does. are you really this fucking retarded? you sound like you just got divorced

MakeApp is the reason why I'm on NoFap for the second month. Everytime I see a pic of qt girl I imagine how ugly she may be w/o makeup.

Are there any other enlightened anons here?

You are one bitter greasy faggot.

fuck off mgtows
>a man going his own way
>complains about women all day
>still dates women
go your own fucking way already

>you sound like you just got divorced

lel, fuck no.

and you're as dumb as dogshit

>massive skin issues
>I know, I'll cake them in makeup

Not really, no. Her make up might look terrible (because heavy make up almost always does) but she's also pretty ugly on the left.

Also women absolutely lose their shit when you imply that make up is dishonest. They've grown so used to being allowed to hide behind a mask at all times that they'll fight you with teeth and nails on that one.
Imagine someone wearing a suit that suggests muscles where none exist though. They'd be so fucking mad, you'd probably have article after article calling it rape.

Best way to deal with this is:
If she wears lots of makeup, you can be certain that there is a very good reason why she's doing so and you won't like it.

MGTOW are cucks with a different coat of paint on, but you're still cucks.

I disagree man, she looks like she's trying to be jessica rabbit or something. like a statue. she'd look so much better with some natural foundation and light makeup to even out her skin

>she'd look so much better with some natural foundation and light makeup to even out her skin
That's not her on the left then. That would be something in the middle.

>but she's also pretty ugly on the left.

She looks like a hairless rat.

all men are cucks to be used as sacrificial, disposable utility, indentured servants for women until they move onto the next guy

>Imagine someone wearing a suit that suggests muscles where none exist though. They'd be so fucking mad, you'd probably have article after article calling it rape.
Lol just imagining this made me kek

OP didn't reply to this because he's a whiny little incel soyboy bitch.

It's understandable that he wouldn't get along with a real woman because relationships don't actually work when there's two little bitches involved, contrary to what dykes want you to think.

thanks for the (You), the irrelevant shit observations, and the simple common sense you replied with

Women have such terrible skin wtf

hi roast beef

yeah because they are using a 5 cm layer of makeup every day, it's a vicious circle

Not if you don't choose to be, user.

If you look at these types of photos, the real one is almost always slightly closer up to the camera. This is to make use of focal length effects to make the proportions of the natural picture look slightly strange and make the makeup transformation look more profound.

Remember what these images are actually created for is not for MGTOW autists to get on their high horses over- but to advertise makeup to women! They want the difference to look more profound because it's the mask that (((they))) are selling not the natural female appearance.

The fact that they do these (subtle) little focal length tricks to try and move the goalposts but STILL in most cases the natural looks better proves how shitty makeup is. Girls who wear a lot of makeup have been absolutely ZOGd.

This girl has bad skin, probably severely compounded by makeup use. Now she has to rely on makeup even though it is probably making her situation worse. She is a lot like someone addicted to anti anxiety drugs. Clearly if she could resolve her skin problems she would be very attractive with no makeup at all, but she is a slave to the cosmetics industry, who has no incentive whatsoever to actually improve her situation. Though I am sure they are selling her overpriced spot medication which do nothing alongside the expensive makeup which is destroying her skin.

Women hating boys are pathetic

I wonder how much of the makeup out there actually exacerbates their acne feeding the cycle.

>real women

in the west, and not just roastie whores

mfw

Women who live shitty lives do. Only around 1-3% of people have a gene which allows their endocrine system to regulate normally when they're awake at night and sleep during the day. For virtually everyone this throws you off. It just so happens that the club scene causes that exactly. Now throw in heavy drinking, eating poorly, getting no real exercise, and you have the modern woman with constant skin issues. Of course men can run into the same problems, but differences in our skin make it less severe.

sweet jesus

Even when I'm eating poorly and getting no exercise my skin never looks as bad as OP pic or I think it's more to do with their skin being thinner and prone to breakouts.

>"DON'T HAVE WHITE CHILDREN GOYIM!!! LOVE IS BAD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PROCREATE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT HAVE KIDS PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE! WOMEN ARE BAD ALL WOMEN EVER SO NO WHITE CHILDREN, YOU GOT THAT, GOYIM?"

Women are just as much victims of your sick-minded game as men are. Fuck you, OP.

You radioactive glowing motherfucker

It's a mix of everything user mentioned plus trying to cover up any skin problems with makeup rather than letting them heal naturally.

Nigga is too young to remember Gallagher....

youtube.com/watch?v=RsggwIdEM0Q&t=22s

Most common acne is hormonal. Some people get bacterial acne, some people have a disease which predisposes them to horrible cystic acne, but for most people its just hormones. Women have more fluctuations in their body than men do naturally, but a terrible lifestyle greatly exacerbates the issues.
Clogging your pores every day with makeup really isn't doing them any good either. Even if they use cleansers and exfoliate their skin would still be better without it. Unfortunately feeding the pharma cosmetic Jew goes hand in hand with being a depraved whore.

>But we tell you, when you see paralysis, palsy, apoplexy, rheumatism, brain softening, bent shoulders and haggard face; when you observe a young old man and the dried up young lady, in all of these cases, and in dozens of others, you may set it down that there have been sexual losses and a waste of the bodily substance from the sexual orgasm.
>dried up young lady

This "woman" suffers from sexual excess.

Excessive sexual activity in men and women causes visible outward signs because sex and masturbation cause hormonal fluctuations.
Acne, and dull listless eyes and face, pallid skin and dropsy are signs.

antisex.info/en/contin.htm

>overpriced spot medication
I have had definite improvement since using a 2.5% concentration of benzoyl peroxide gel on my face every 24 hours after a shower, buying the cheapest cost per ounce that I can find. Another thing that helped was not drinking any coffee, at all. With both of these changes I eliminated other variables to verify they were what made the difference. Another thing I did was to change the side of the pillow case I sleep on every night.

>posts sexual pictures
>wonders why he has acne
You have acne because you masturbate or engage in sex too much which is abnormal and causes heightened DHT levels and ejaculation in men is follow by an inflammatory response that elevates cytokines
You'll stop your acne entirely by getting to the root of the problem.

I assume you aren't caking your face in makeup though. What they are doing is the same as trying to inflating your tire while at the same time ramming a knife into it over and over again.
Or going to the gym to lose some weight and then wolfing down a 3000 kcal meal.

The medication can't really do anything when you continue to actively work against it.

Her real face wouldn't be so fucking hit if she had a regular sleep schedule and didn't wear ten pounds of makeup every day.

Honestly. Does makeup fuck womans face up?? I mean does it make her even more ugly after constant use??

You are an example of a low value male whose dick has come to terms with his non-existant sexual market value and thus you are attracted to low value females. Congrats. You are a loser.

>some people have a disease which predisposes them to horrible cystic acne
Dude my cystic acne is the fucking worst

I'm an attractive guy but I will get eat up with cysts if I don't take care of myself like I'm Patrick fucking Batemann it's awful honestly

Just popped one on my shoulder blade yesterday that hurt so bad fuck

She wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the Buscemi eyes

Yes. Smearing chemicals and crap all over your face clogs it up and irritates it. Make-up makes women so ugly that they can't go without it.

False...go back to getting ass fucked by guys in public parks after midnight.

That's the hardest I've laughed today...thanks user...

So instead of improving nutrition, going to fresh air addressing the cause of bad skin you just use makeup to cover your ugliness? That is like lying and in general makeup is gross, ugly, sexualising and artificial. (((Makeup))) should be banned.

hotter without makeup

Tbh turd world women are bettet liars cuz they pootlr n money hungry

you could get dick warts from a blowjob

same... nice one

the funny thing about, well, women wearing it at all but also incels getting triggered by it, is that women always look worse with make-up on

from ordinary sensible girl to insecure whore in only 3 hours of application, what a bargain!

cool alien GF or cookiecutter thot..
pick alien everytime

You're a lying piece of shit

Listen. This isn't a thing. You have to know your partner well before you marry. You have to know them so well that you are at a point where any flaw that comes up can be forgiven because you see them as a friend and life partner who's mere status as your wife is literally your #2. You at that point will be able to see their flaws as your own. As a reflection of something you could see past, or never saw during your time with them.Honestly, if she can do her makeup that well in under 20 min, it becomes basic hygiene at that point. No different than wiping your ass clean, or keeping fit, or the ever tiresome keeping of the social graces. Also, don't over estimate yourself user. Don't be vain, but look in the god damn mirror. Would you fuck yourself?

suspicious activity on their part, must look good why? because they never stop trying to attract even when they are in a relationship....finding one who doesnt do that is nigh on impossible but they must exist

right is only hotter if you've never actually been in a relationship before and only see women in the media so a woman without make-up is super shocking and not literally her default state and make-up doesn't imply a pathetic amount of effort on her part

Before no fault divorce, you didn't have to know your partners all that well. If you were part of the same class and culture the basics of life were congruent; all other foibles and finickyness were overcome with "divorce is not an option." If you get married with divorce being an option, you're fucked. And get a rock solid prenup for terms of divorce initiation, infidelity, alimony, to encourage you both to just make it work. But you don't have to know eachother, that us buying into the Jewish cohabitation myth.

What's wrong with makeup?

>MGTOW are cucks!

No, MGTOW are men who refuse to be cucks. Although it is true that some only become MGTOW after getting cucked.

>And get a rock solid prenup

No such thing as rock solid. Prenups are still contracts, and if the cunt puts on a sufficiently convincing performance, a judge will throw it out (contracts are null and void if a judge rules that it was signed under duress).

Left in this pic is actually salvageable. Natural > cakeface any day

She looks like an alien in the left

it's deception

BAN FAKEUP NOW

Mgtow doesn't mean not dating you brainlet

lol i want this cup

What the fuck is the problem of fucking an uggo, finding out she's ugly in the morning, and then ditching her if you legitimately can't stand her without makeup?

Just don't marry or impregnate her at first sight, you beta cuck

Makeapp is the death of cougars

Curious How Would You Americans go about removing anything, let alone Makup from a Russian Kassak Woman?

Im just Curious:
youtube.com/watch?v=_OuaMsaSiQU

shooting them with our guns

>Dance moves with a sword
Just wait until she puts the sword down, knock her at the base of the skull, then drag her off by the hair like a caveman.

I'm not an American you American.

B
Rap

makeup is fakeup

youtube.com/watch?v=bHQZHwzp2i4

Russian is large, culture can be interesting, Why fight.

today on your morning news, what any human looks like under a white light as opposed to a warm light, more at 11

i thought this was a pussy at first glance.

She looked better before. Women with makeup look disgusting.

Why would anyone paint a black man on car seat? Kek

Burger knows whats up

They obviously have good genes. They makeup is turning their skin to shit. Otherwise they look human.

Easy to fix with mega dosages of L-ascorbate and collagen.

>marrying anyone with
>makeup
>piercings
>tatts
>other body modifications
>drinks alcohol non religiously
>does drugs
>parties
>isn't a virgin
>dresses immodestly

Damn incels don't know how to see through their makeup.

>Implying that OP could get married in the first place.

Only an incel virgin fucking loser worries about his wittle emotions and feelings. Get out and fuck you fucking beat pussy crybaby faggot!

HelIo reddit!