I hate this pill pusher cuck who has his audience hooked on literal soy pills I hate how he believes sandy hook didn't...

I hate this pill pusher cuck who has his audience hooked on literal soy pills I hate how he believes sandy hook didn't happen, nor was 9/11 done by Osama bin Laden, nor is Osama dead. What kind of mind posion is he? Controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=nEy-R3BOO34
youtu.be/F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=lWmK4noh0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=wwHQKA0Az0s&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=KAeiT3__mmY
youtube.com/watch?v=n7AP0EIPp-I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
youtube.com/watch?v=0grxxYGrE44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

israeli puppet

Je must be Jewish because how else
the fuck did he co-opt us, and our memes and use that to interject some legitimate energy his performance art?

Sandy hook happened

libertarian, what are you. Alex Jones is great

He is a Jewish, you stupid goyim. Look at his tricks. Tells people to buy Bitcoin after its an all time high.

Im jewish so what

Waterfilters merchant

Ah, no wonder you are defending him. I knew I would get the shills out.

Also witnessed.

Must be all that filtered water :^)

>Look at his tricks. Tells people to buy Bitcoin aft
CIA NIGGERS out in force, sage and report these threads.

He also lies about his water filter. He tells people they filter out viruses but that's utter bs.

One of Alex Jones' mental midgets. The day of the rake will be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

shills

youtube.com/watch?v=nEy-R3BOO34

not a shill, I buy his products. According to gizmodo they probably won't kill you .

Gay frog detected

anyone who takes what this guy says seriously is a fucking retard

He’s a badass metal singer.

youtu.be/F5f6u5IdWO4

why you need to be intelligent to know satire and get what he is talking about.

>0.2 Shekels has been deposited into your account

I don't care what you think about him... He's a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=lWmK4noh0n0

hehe
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU&t=1s

Stay mad you shit sucking leftist faggot.
Get exposed cunt.

mossad did 911
SAGE

He can say the stupidest shit and you can still redeem him, right? The man is mind posion. He lied about Russia launching ICBMs in his Y2K broadcast.

why do you hate freedom of speech

Alex Jones, listen to this user and gtfo. You are destroying the right with your nutty nutty conspiracies. We have real problems but you got us chasing ghosts. We know your Mossad code name: Judas goat.

He does not lie at all. Here, listen to the soothing Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=wwHQKA0Az0s&t=11s

Just so everyone knows, leftists are seething mad, raiding alex's website and slandering him right now because he put up that video proving voter fraud took place.

saged again for good measure suck a cock you limp wristed pussies

>The day of the rake will be great.

not happening meme flag, go cough on a hanukkah candle Aharon.

Is it really necessary to maintain the illusion that a magical desert genie called Bim Osamalabim did 9/11? Does any rational person believe that shit?

Is this a new trick the free speech goyim? Oh good goyim, it's all good because it's all protected speech even if it ruins you.

And look what happen to sweden

being this retarded

You need a little bit of Alex Jones asmr. Why don't you relax and listen to his soothing voice?

>Defends a Mossad disinformation agent
>Calls others shills
>Is a leaf

You write like a libtard trying to act right wing.

Alex preys on people who can sense there's something wrong but can't put their finger on what. he'll talk and scream like a madman about whatever bullshit he can find on the web as long as it doesn't get him in trouble with the kikes. Some of the info is actually legit, like the chemicals in the water turning the frogs 'gay' (hermaphrodite), but he'll say it in a way that makes it sound crazy.
For example years ago he was screaming '911 was an inside job' and now he denies saying that and talks about how 'saudi arabia is funding radical islam'.
Pretty much like Trump and Joe Rogan, they were somewhat honest until they realized that to be successful you have to sell out to the jews and their narrative.
I don't know what's the real red pill about 911 (we'll probably never know) but the dancing israelis are kind of a smoking gun if you ask me.

exactly why I don't have to worry about myself because I am God's chosen. liberating.

>The meme flag continues to hide
>gives no evidence
>I'm no shill, you are!

You really need a good gasing

now that we are at the subject, can someone debunk the things Alex Jones says in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=n7AP0EIPp-I

cant tell whos jewing who in this controlled oppo thred

I like this one better

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

because he dont want to kill himself with bullets in his back of his head.

Molyjew and Alex jonasburg

Prove it.

Thank you for sharing!

THICK
H
I
C
K

JEEEEEESUS FUCK u ever voted 4 a nigga and jus like, mmmmmmmm fuck, dat thicc doe. Imma vote the fuck outta dat azz. Mufukka be sippin diet coke outta dis dick and shit make a nigga fall in love.

>I hate how he believes sandy hook didn't happen,
He doesn't believe that. Used to, but corrected that long ago.
Considering you lied about this you probably lied about the rest as well,memeflags are retarded.

He believed it as recently as 2016.

if you just drink one diet coke a day you will never get this thick
the secret is drinking 12 diet coke cans a day

youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
I am not going to write a book on things Alex Jones and Co lie about. But you can watch this little video

Oh, you can't?

That's a shame.

The Russians brought the proof.

Freal do, y dey call it diet den? Aint never seen a fit bitch drinkin diet shit sho u right.

Your thread sucks, bye

Alex Jones now says that sandy hook did happen and that he never meant to imply it didn't. Tbh, that's some low hanging fruit.

I'll actually give this watch, thanks unlike the meme flag Scholmo.

sage and gone

Bump

the "soy" it contains is the vegetable & hypromenllose capsule casing and its next to none. It only says contains soy because of vegetable stearate

Both - right and left sides are being manipulated in the interests of different globalists mafia groups

This is unironically better than 90% of metal.....

>mad at AJ
>abuses the word 'literally'

Soyboy detected

His pills contain soy.

Look at this and tell me it doesn't look fake as fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=0grxxYGrE44
That's textbook method acting...
Also the supposedly FBI guy carrying a rifle backwards by the magazine lol (can't find the video on jewgle right now, probably censored) who looked exactly the same as one of the parents.
A lot of the parents literally became full time, professional anti-gun lobbyists after the event. Sketchy as fuck.

And you eat them all the time, thus, you are a soyboy. Good little cuck ball. Eat more.

s-s-s-stop listening to alex jones goys! You’re not a ZIONIST are ya?

*genetically engineered human chimera placed unwittingly into society teleports behind you and blocks your path*

etc.

Oh look, it's the daily anti-Alex Jones shill thread. I hope you're getting paid, because this level of dedication is just sad otherwise.

It has soy on the label aside from the ingredients list because the nootropic capsules themselves contain trace amounts of soy you dumb ass.

Sandy Hook happened, 9/11 wasnt done by bin Laden, Osama is most likely dead by now but wasnt killed by navy seals.