Hair color infosheet

Agree?
Or do I need to change something?

other pictures or anything?

shameress serfbump

Yeah, change country we don't want your kind here.

you dont get the idea behind that pic dont you?

Pretty sure the asians are coal black, that girl probably has dyed her hair.

That girl is a CG model

>Pretty sure the asians are coal black, that girl probably has dyed her hair.

I always get the feeling it's the other way aroung that they artificially darken their hair.

But feel free to correct me or post a better pic

So you've got completely black, brownish-black, completely black, and 'see #1 and #3'?

Looks good to me. This is good propaganda.

>This is good propaganda.
I am just sick and tired of people confusing dark brown (the nearest to black that's in europe) with genuine black hair.

t. light brown haired german

I have multiple students with dark brown hair.
Surprisingly there's actually quite a range of skin colors too, from Filipino-level brown to stereotypical Asian yellow to European-looking pink.

Never seen a Chinese person with anything but jet black though

>I have multiple students with dark brown hair.
>Surprisingly there's actually quite a range of skin colors too, from Filipino-level brown to stereotypical Asian yellow to European-looking pink.
Japanese are more diverse.

Do your students come from differenct parts/islands/praefectures?

asians can have lighter hair but they're usually blck
same for arabs and indians
there are even niggers with lond real hair
but considering the % of them you can say africans and asians have black hiar

>there are even niggers with lond real hair
those are weird

are you a frenchy with """"black"""" hair that's actually a dark brown?

Don't ask me how I know this but, if you shine a fairly strong light into an asian persons hair it'll look brown.

Nope, I live in buttfuck nowhere. Every family here has been here for eternity. There are like six last names in town.

>Nope, I live in buttfuck nowhere. Every family here has been here for eternity. There are like six last names in town.

So japanese are somehow more diverse than China or Thailand or any other asian country?

Do u have epranation?

I lived in Japan for a while and found out that a lot of the brown haired Japs are legitimately brown haired. Even some of the ones with medium/lightish brown hair. I lived with a 100% Japanese woman who had brown hair (not even dark brown, just brown) and knew for a fact she wasn't dying it

>I lived in Japan for a while and found out that a lot of the brown haired Japs are legitimately brown haired. Even some of the ones with medium/lightish brown hair. I lived with a 100% Japanese woman who had brown hair (not even dark brown, just brown) and knew for a fact she wasn't dying it
but y?

is it like europe?

Bullshit we can jap students here n its all jet black even the mongol persian mix.

Ive seen bldark brown or even mousey brown on indians persians turks n other arabs.
Buts its rare hell few ginger ones too

>Buts its rare hell few ginger ones too
the lighter hair color shades mostly appear in west turkey/ coastal asia minor because they have been greek before the turk people came

They've been fucked by europe the most, out of the asians. They're an island nation, which means they're probably the most homogenous among other asians, but they had no defense from euro fleets and dick.

Sad really. There are no real chinese left, and the Japanese will be gone soon.

>Posts a picture of a asian with dyed hair.
>Proceeds to say asians have brownish hair.

Retard confirmed.
How many asians do you even know and are close to? Asians have black hair.

lol a cg girl?
really?

We weren't ever colonized by Europeans though (Jews don't count because they are not white), and we have the least distribution of Haplogroup R.

If you are so Aryan and not 56%, maybe you would have the intelligence to do your homework.

Japanese actually have dark brown hair rather than black hair

This.

>Burger "education"

They're not... there's the same or greater variation in skin tones across china.

For example, stereotypically people from the south of China are usually darker, swarthier than those from northern China but there's plenty of intraregional variation too.

I want to fuck a japanese girl!