No more brother wars!

Anons I don’t give a fuck if you are a Nazi, but if you are a Nazi who does not love his fellow European men, then you are no ally of mine.

We must find a way to unite all Europeans and all European ethnic groups must be represented by their own people. A united Europe will scare the Jew and the Muslim.

Richard Spencer shills fuck off atheist cucks.

Will post 8values to prove I’m not leftypol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIs7xlsGrYQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will post 8values result I saw somewhere else
Until my European brothers realize what is at stack, all you have to look forward to is a Eurabian future. You're going to vote yourselves out of it even less than we still can. Blood is going to have to flow, and well, your invaders are already bloodletting you so what is it going to be?

No user that’s my results I can retake and still get the same result. As for voting ourselves out, I absolutely agree that Europeans should not vote niggers and Arabs in. I’m speaking of true Europeans. The Mediterranean’s, aryans/Germanic, the Anglo, and the Slavs. I’m not calling for niggers and Arabs to be recognized as Europeans.

Forgot the Nordic, but I simply speak of Europeans fully uniting.

>united Europe
You are not nor ever will be my brother. Anything bad that happens to Anglos and Germans is good for Slavs.

Ouch, why is that Croat user. What strengthens your preservation of esteem European culture? NATO kangaroo courts fucking your country’s heroes over.

This is simple.

Create a 23andme that doesn't retain data, and use it to unite those that are in this ethnic group.

FASHWAVE IT IS!

23andme is owned by Jews who manipulate records.

Racism doesn't exist.
You may think "But I hate blacks and Jews and don't want them near me". What you hate is their shitty behavior on average. Anything more than that is unjustifiable and makes you equivalent to the nigger who thinks all whites are racist or the kike who thinks he's God's chosen.

System we are in is falling appart, only thing that is even mildly promising for preserving our country is to turn to the economic and political structures led by Russia. That means being a part of the semi isolated continental block, led by corrupt autocrats who are a vassal or Moscow.

. But a price most people 27 years later after the fall of communism are willing to pay for preservation. We have come full circle.

Read my later posts user, I fully agree with white nationalism and think joggers and Arabs should be banned from holding office in West and east Europe.

*niggers fucking AC

Sadly true, greed is never ending and the kleptocratic politicians controlled by monsters and oligarchs only care for money. The damage done after the uncontrolled collapse of the Soviet Union will take centuries to fix.

Niggers are genetically inferior. Everything about their brain. The MAOA gene, the lack of a fully-developed pre-frontal cortex, and the laughably low IQ.
>If you think evolution and genetics are real then you're [insert things Sup Forums thinks are bad here]
Fuck off leftypol.

> says no more brother wars
> also says fuck off atheist cucks
No, you fuck off jew worshiping faggot.

So are you saying south east asians are superior to whites?
I believe in races. I do not believe in racism. Racism is a Jewish construct.

I fully agree niggers are dumb as shit, why do you think South Africa and Rhodesia are shit now. The biggest empires in the world all made by white men from Europe. The nigger has no impulse control, they are savages who need to be separated from even the Latino and mezzitos.

Perhaps you have maple syrup in your fucking eyes.

I said CREAT ONE THAT DOES NOT CAN YOU READ IT NOW OR DO YOU HAVE NATIVE AND CHINESE CUM IN YOU MAPLESOCKETS AS WELL?

Racism is not real, eugenetics law states all races are superior to each other in one way of another but blacks are unique they only have physical superiority therefore their nations are garbage. Only whites excel in philosophy and economics as well politics it’s genetics.

Everyone European, I agree.
And remember, there are 100% European Americans.

Oh my apologies user, I’m not a scientific tenuous or even remotely interested in becoming an entrepreneur in determining someone’s genetics I’ve studied law since 15.

The USA and other colonial lands British Italian German whatever it may be need to take their government back from the invaders.

To be fair, only white nations have ever been worth a fuck. The asians are a distant second and after that it's all trash. Doesn't mean there aren't outliers though, which means you should treat individuals as individuals until they display undesirable traits.

Indeed, the Asians only benefit from tourism, if anything I’ve seen from most of Asia is third world, the only economic powers are china and Japan. The rest benefit off their beautiful land from tourism.

Massive wars do none of us any favours. It only benefits the international bankers. If we were being logical, we would use smaller scale conflicts to settle quarrels, rather than destroy everything. War is really about depopulating and uprooting people. The leaders are all on the same side.

Hear! Hear!

Look what atheism and communism did to Europe.

thats exactly what a low test cuck would say
the baltic sea must turn red from the blood of the sw*des

Exactly the fancy coats stay back and fill their pockets while watching young men of the same blood kill each other.

Centuries?
Stalin genetically altered certain "innovation" genes in the entirety of the USSR. Rebellion and a spirit of freedom were sent to Siberia to mostly die (their most industrial and productive part of the country).

Our only chance to solve the problem is to realize who started it, implemented it, and who continues to push for it: High ranking international crypto-Jews (Not your Peters and Pauls). Modern day Pharaseeism is called Judaism, and the sons of the devil are more active in the world today than ever. The satanic Kabbala and Talmud cause them to break the divine commandment and treat all others as competition, cattle, and the enemy.

Agreed user, but the only way this will happen is if the ethnic people of Eastern Europe and Russia rise up against their corrupt oligarchs and aristocrats.

It's true, think of the first crusade for example.
They had some huge differences and even fought during the crusade over petty shit but they all sticked together to fight for their holy land.
I'm not a euro, but you all need to fight for your holy land and take back Europe from the clutches of the caliphate

Then you will understand that the only thing that can save us is faith in Yeshua and following YHWH's eternal Law (Torah). We must return to obedience or we are lost. Only a few ever will I suspect.

Read your Bible like a law book, with a systematic theology from the beginning. Yeshua never changed the law, or He would have violated Deut. 4:2 and been a sinner. Nothing in the law changes until "heaven and earth pass away." That happens in Revelation 21:1. It has not happened yet.

We are dying from lack of knowledge of ALL of YHWH's law, and obedience to it in Messiah Yeshua's Holy Name.

Slavs and whites fought the hordes of invaders. I’m proud our ancestors pushed the muzzies out of Spain and stopped them from invading Poland.

>at stack
I too like to efficiently store items.

I will take your advice user god bless you.

Refer to -->
This is how we win. Only through Yeshua, and returning to obedience to the eternal, perfect Law of YHWH.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIs7xlsGrYQ&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o

These will change your life if you let them.

Watch the Pauline Paradox series.

Saving the links. Again thank you user. Only with Christ and the lord can you be on the patch to obedience through liberty.

Speak for yourself you cuck

Hope you don't talk like that in person, you'd get a slap you gobby prick lmfao

Europeans aren't "Brothers".
This alt right movement is only temporary to fight against the replacement and the anti white institutions.
After that, we will continue to fight against each other for power and influence on the old continent because thats the only thing, that can bring europeans under one flag.

If Europeans choose to sacrifice themselves on the altar of multiculturalism, let them. They made their bed and they can fucking lie in it.

If they choose to stand and fight then rally alongside them. However, you are a fucking leaf so I don't know what you think you're capable of accomplishing.

Actually i live in the USA. Georgia to be exact my vpn on my phone is super strong I’ll hope on my computer right now.

America is the most multicultural country in the west though

Hello fellow burger it is I the leaf, my vpn on my phone fucking sucks. Typing from computer, have to go soon doe.

Sure, but we're all mutts in a melting pot. Our degeneracy cheeky and fun, your degeneracy is like an old stinky cheese, which is to say, not cheeky and fun.

Literally Nazbol, the Eurasian states will unite to destroy the Atlantic states, the Anglos, the American empire

We will burn Atlantis that safe haven of globalist jews to the ground

Agreed. Unite the whites!

>being a mutt is cheeky and fun

It's also the country with the most white people in the west.

>checks flag
>larping pagan
Checks out

Alrighty anons I got to go gona do morning cardio then off to classes keep the thread alive brudders.

OP OUT!

>Agreed. Unite the whites!
Ironic you choose a pic of the germanic migration, wich destroyed the roman empire.

Anyone else feel like the "Save the Whites" campaign is starting to become cringe? Everyday it's the same old thing, "huur, imma save muh whites by havin babies, and huurr get in the /SIG/ thread and larp about your humidor and burble sturdy" Then you say no, and someone says "soon". Shit's getting kind of gay dude.

The most shitskins, gays and Jews too.

uhhh you dont get to bring (((christcucks)))

Meh, I don't care. All this save the whites while all of you spend all your time on the internet trying to figure out to find a girl, and munching onions because of your low testosterone is pretty fucking gay.

Why the fuck would anyone pretend to be a leaf?

I have a wife, I'm only 26. I also do not have low test, umad spic?

>no more brother wars
>unless you’re Richard spencer, then you can fuck off
Just go back to wherever you came from

>Anyone else feel like the "Save the Whites" campaign is starting to become cringe?

There's a united Europe, and it was built by the jews

blut und eisen

Oh yeah, I'm on the internet too, so I also have a wife and I'm only 23, and I'm 6'6", solid muscle, a horse cock, and I make 350k a year. Why aren't you on my level user?! Hurp de durp de dippity durp. Lol mad? At people on this site? You must be having a laugh.

Have a trap.

We are, indeed. However, America is staunchly individualistic and we don't grovel to any group as a collective. Also, having a multicultural foundation means that we can't be destroyed by an influx of migrants.

Europe, on the other hand, has very strong and firm cultures which are built upon the homogeneity of its people. They were doomed the moment they opened the borders.

>I'm a pathetic spic virgin therefore EVERYONE IS REEE
Literally nothing I have acquired is out of the ordinary for someone my age.

I'm on the internet too, and nothing I have acquired is out of the ordinary for someone my age either.

>having a multicultural foundation means that we can't be destroyed by an influx of migrants.
So basically, you can't mongrelize the mongrels.

Don't worry bud, we'll be just fine. Survived worse.

Textbook projection.

Mmm yes, quite, textbook indeed. Is that it? Is that all? I'm trying to shit in the street here bong, at least try a little.

I’m not pagan, it’s just a nice picture of white people

Italians are subhuman

No.

A better way to look at it would be that we are a mongrel nation but not a mongrel people. Many different groups reside within the United States without necessarily hybridizing with each other. This is why we have so many special interest groups. It's also why the war against the globalists is primarily taking place on American soil. Our groups have been segregated until recently and the globalists are attempting to force us to mix our distinct cultures and races. Despite what news media would have you believe, the majority of Americans still self-segregate when choosing mates.

This is where Europeans and Americans differ. When a shitskin enters a European country, he's in. Then he dictates terms and the culture of the whole nation changes. Every European country to allow mass immigration of mudslimes has already started making allowances for sharia law. In America you better keep that shit to yourself.

> who does not love his fellow European men, then you are no ally of mine.
This larp just keeps getting gayer and gayer.

Bulgarians are asiatic and not white.
Death to Europe, death to whites, death to the west.

u mean wh*Tes