Reminder that christians worship THIS

Reminder that christians worship THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnostica.weebly.com/jesus.html
gnostica.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Edom#Governors_of_Idumea_under_the_Revolutionary_government_of_Judaea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read a history book. Historical Jesus was probably a myth. They had to have ecumenical councils to even decide if he was holy or not, and then there was problems about trying to reconcile his spirituality with humanity. Was he one man, who was holy? Two men? One man in two parts? Shit was fucking retarded. Jews are no better. Yahweh was a village god, like hundreds of others. Then they were like "Fuck, if we're the chosen people, why do we suffer? I know, let's take that old Greek idea of afterlife (i.e. continued consciousness) and say that's our reward!" Suddenly heaven and hell. Then Muhammed was like "Jesus was just a man. PS - Conquer the world." except "the world" back then was like, southern Europe.

What a gosh darn shamozzle.

>(((National Geographic)))

I hate this thread. Every fucking day.

>implying any religion has credibility

*purses lips* WRONG

If you ditch the idolatry, Hinduism has some good ideas. Or just read Hegel if you're huwite.

nothing based on faith has good ideas, fuck off and die asshole

Reminder
>The truth about Jesus: He was not a Jew
Greeks had a very large diaspora in Roman Judea, notably in Nazoreth and Galilee, where Jesus by most known accounts is said to have come from.
It is thus worthy of consideration that the Son of Man himself, Jesus, was not a Jew and upon close analysis of the New Testament and early Christian philosophy, it lends heavy credence to the possibility that he was raised by a Greek family and that his ideas were themselves a continuation of longstanding Grecian philosophy.

The evidence for the New Testament being a continuation of greco-hellenistic ascetic schools of thought is overwhelming. The "evidence" that it is an extension of a Jewish tradition is laughable.

Several examples:
>There is no concept of a "soul" in the old testament.
This is a Grecian and later also Roman idea thought to be developed by Pythagoras.
>Notions like purity and asceticism are absent from old testament. >Neopythagoreans were obsessed over parthenogenesis.
The Jews couldn't even reconcile such an idea! The concept does not exist in the OT!
The family history and birth in Bethlehem are thought to be added after the fact simply so that it conforms to the old testament.
Moreover, the answering with a question that Jesus is known for in the NT, is Socratic inquiry, maieutics, something alien to the OT.

If you look at the Neopythagoreans, you will see that their beliefs align with the Early Christians substantially. The Apostle Paul being that it is that he was from and lived his early life in Tarsus (Hellenistic settlement) where, Apollonius of Tyana would have been his contemporary and indeed, influenced him. Paul writes on subjects such as purity, sexual abstinence, and asceticism which Apollonius preached.

>what I said
>based on faith

cool strawman, fuck off back to kiwi land dickweed

So tiresome.
Ditto, friend.

I'll respect your backpedaling.

This cunt knows what's up.

The earliest known records of the New Testament are in Ancient Greek, not Hebrew or Aramaic.
Moreover, the geographical spread of it shows that the first Christians were mostly NOT Jewish.
It also would explain why Jews were vehemently opposed to it, as it was some alien Hellenistic doctrine being espoused that did not conform with their ideological/religious beliefs.

Has anyone ever wondered if the Romans placed--
>Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews
--on the cross just to piss the Jews off?
He himself not being a Jew, yet, King of them. It's the ultimate insult toward the Jews who wanted him silenced.

If examined it on its own, the difference between the OT and NT should be profound enough for anyone to realize that the ethos espoused within the NT is utterly different.
Far more than a reformation--- but rather evangelicalism of a distinctly European school of thought.

If you are a student of philosophy, the disconnect between the Old Testament and the New Testament is as stark as night and day and you will see how amazingly similar it is to Late Hellenistic, Stoic, and Neopythagorean schools of thought.

The NT espoused purity; such a thing was absent from the OT, Abraham for fuck's sake copulated with a mistress like a degenerate! The NT resurrected Virtue Ethics in establishing that the Body itself is a temple and should not be defiled.
The NT holds the idea and notion of there being a "soul", which obviously comes from Hellenistic philosophy as there isn't even a hint of an idea of there being such a thing in the OT.
The NT speaks of a Virgin Birth, something not mentioned once in the OT. Parthenogenesis was fabled since 500BC.
The NT poses deep metaphysical and philosophic questions. The OT does not.

Thanks

Off topic, what's your personal metaphysic of choice?

> Paul was a Hellenist.
Acts 9:29
I guess that's why they wanted to kill him, because he was such a good one of them.

It is hard to nail it down to anyone one approach but the Kantian framework is probably the most profound for examining the reason of and for being. Idealists that build off it have some of the richest answers for metaphysical questions. Despite drawing from Kant for metaphysics, I have more of a selective utilitarianism for morals/ethics as contradictory as this may sound.

I'm about onboard with you. Monism and all that. Max Tegmark's book "Our Mathematical Universe" was life changing. He doesn't go into ethics though.

>Acts 9:29
>He talked and debated with the Hellenistic Jews, but they tried to kill him.
>Hellenistic Jews
>Jews

That is just about the most retarded thing I've ever read preceded by "Read a history book."

No u.

Rude. There are feelings at stake here.

>Jesus
>having long hair

The Christian concept of Jesus' appearance is based on a late 15th century painting of Cesar Borgia, who was the son of Pope Alexander VI, who died at about the same age that Jesus was supposed to (early 30s) at the beginning of the 16th century.

Early depiction of Jesus from a 6th century mosaic in the Basilica dei Santi Cosma e Damiano, Rome

gnostica.weebly.com/jesus.html

If he was a myth then what happened around 30AD that caused a huge explosion in followers of a new religion based on the life and teachings of a man referred to as Jesus?

Reminder that the genetic analysis came from a dozen or so different skull fragments

That's probably he most respectable representation I've seen. 99% of Christ paintings make him look like a San Fran hippy faggot who took a few too many turns at the bathhouse.

The Hellenic Greeks were already worshiping an imported Semitic deity they called Adonis (Hebrew:Adonnai "my lord"), who was the Phoenician and Hebrew version of Tammuz, the beautiful young dying god who is mourned and who gets ressurrected. The Jesus cult started by the Jew Saul (aka Paul) of Tarsus was partially based on the already popular Adonis cult. gnostica.weebly.com/jesus.html

Is there anything more degenerate than playing the race game? Why reduce everything to such a materialistic standpoint?

>6th century
So.... A good few hindered years after his death? What does this prove?

>the people damage control this hard

Believing that Jesus wasn’t Jewish, or that he wasn’t of semtitc descent is almost as bad as believing the earth is flat. Mate, if you’re a Christian you are workshipping a sand god. You’re falling right into the kikes plan.

Nice argument bro, totally shatters my worldview

It proves that the Romans didn't depict Jesus as a White European,since Romans knew what Jews back then looked like.

This is based on nothing, you understand that, I hope.

wrong. real Jesus was a Germanic Aryan just like me otherwise my smart ancestors wouldn't be worshiping him

>back then
600 years after he died?

You should read the Bible sometime:

In the account of Jesus' birth given in the Gospel of Matthew, it was written:

"Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came Wise men from the East to Jerusalem, saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his Star in the East, and are come to worship him."

The Gospel of John recalls a meeting between Jesus and a Samaritan woman at a well, in which the woman identifies Jesus as a Jew, saying:

"How is it that you, being a Jew, ask a drink of me, who am a woman of Samaria?” for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans."

Later John records the words of Jesus himself as he spoke to his accusers, the Sanhedrin, saying:

"I spoke openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, where the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing."

Elsewhere John gives the conversation that took place between Jesus and Pontius Pilate as follows:

"Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, "Art thou the King of the Jews? "Jesus answered him, "Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?" Pilate answered, "Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done? "

You’ll come around eventually

That's why I put my trust in Cernunnos.

There were still plenty of Jews around in 540 AD. The Romans kicked the Jews out of Judea following the last Jewish-Roman war in 136 AD and many of the Jews went to Italy.

Jews are swarthy fucks, just like their close cousins the Arabs:

Implying racial chacteristics have some meaning when the person is actually a god.

The God of the Bible (El) had horns: gnostica.weebly.com/

I don't get how he could he have been so black was this not a time before the arabs started fuking ther slaves

Implying that gods are a real thing.

>There were still plenty of Jews around in 540 AD.
That's not an argument, he posted it saying "oh it's old it mist ne accurate" despite being painted 600 years after the death of Christ.
>bringing up Pilates letters

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!..........

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate (the director of Christ's execution)

Jew in bibe = Judean, a nationaity, not a race or a religion

rabs aren't White, dude. They are Semites. Arabia and the Levant are almost in Africa. They aren't even related to Europeans. Hebrew and Arabic are Afro-Asiatic languages.

That letter is a hoax forged by a defrocked American minister in the early 20th century who plagiarized the novel Ben Hur.

Jedda I know you hate the Christian Anglo for ruining your pagan aboriginal "religion" but Christ had nothing to do with it really, the outcome was gonna be the same regardless, if anything you should be thankful Christian morals kept them in check

>That letter is a hoax
Proof?

Re: Archko Volume:

In 1879, the Rev. William Dennes Mahan, a Cumberland Presbyterian minister of Boonville, Missouri, published a pamphlet of thirty-two pages entitled A Correct Transcript of Pilate's Court. It purported to be an official report of the trial and death of Jesus made directly to the Roman Emperor Tiberius by Pilate as governor of Judaea. Mahan claimed the text was supplied to him in 1856 by a German scholar, Henry C. Whydaman, from Father Peter Freelinhusen, "the chief guardian of the Vatican," who sent the Latin text to Whydaman’s brother-in-law, C.C. Vantberger of New York, for English translation.[3] Whydaman, Freelinhusen, and Vantberger are otherwise unknown, and the documentation of the exchange contains inconsistencies and errors, including Freelinhusen’s request for a fee payable in "darics" (ancient Persian coins).[4]

This work was subsequently shown to have been copied almost verbatim from "Ponce Pilate à Vienne," a short story by Joseph Méry published in Revue de Paris in 1837. Méry said he had been inspired by an old Latin manuscript, and an 1842 English translation of the story made the claim that it was in fact taken from an old Latin manuscript.

Mahan was summoned before church authorities in September 1885 on charges of falsehood and plagiarism. Lew Wallace, author of Ben-Hur and American minister to Turkey, testified that there was no record of Mahan’s visit to Turkey or to the library of the Hagia Sophia, and that the primary sources he cited were unknown.[9] Mahan was convicted and suspended from the ministry for one year. He promised to withdraw the book from publication

Christian ethics run contrary to the White race's best interests.

The God of thre Bible takes attributes of El, Yahweh, and Baal-Hadad. You're right that the bull imagery is from El though.

Blasphemy! Everyone knows jesus is an aryan chad

The God of the Bible changed over time. Originally it was El, but later it became Yahweh (who is basically identical to Hadad).

In Exodus 6:2, we read:

"God spoke further to Moses and said to him, “I am Yahweh; and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as El Shaddai (God Almighty), but by My name, Yahweh, I did not make Myself known to them."

Rev. William Dennes Mahan didn't write the piece I posted.
Invalid argument.

this is him when he was a kid

>contrary to the White race's best interests.
Is drinking cum like Odin, and crossdressing like Loki not "cintrary to the white race's interests"?

Letters of Pontius Pilate: Written During His Governorship of Judea to His Friend Seneca in Rome was a novel written William Percival Crozier in 1928.

Worshiping DEAD Jew is fine in my book.

Ya know we don't all follow Odin or loki right?

Religion is a con created to manipulate and exploit the gullible.

>There are no surviving original letters by Herod or Pontius Pilate, to each other or to anyone else. Any manuscripts of them which do exist are forgeries or much later copies.
>t. The British Museum

There are no potraits of Jesus therefor we will never know how he looked like

Reminder that pagancucks worship a literal homosexual who drinks semen

>The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race.
>Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939

>William Percival Crozier
Oh? Last time you said it was "Rev. William Dennes Mahan"

Major cognitive dissonance in your post.
Who's "we"? Followers of the 4 Dharmic Traditions? European Neopagans?

We know what Jews look like though. Jesus was a Jew.

fake

That’s what (((they))) want you to believe.

You mean Odinists.

OwO whats THIS

most jews are very mixed with europeans and middle easterns. not so accurate

All in all both christians and pagans are fucking wrong together with atheists.
How come you're trusting old myths and legends to tell you about who God would be?
You should know better and be more intelligent than that.

(((They)))) created Christianity to cuck Whites with it.

Jews are Middle Eastern, genius.

Believers are both retarded and gullible... easy pickin's for grifters…

>or much later copies.
So, still doesn't disprove my post?
Source as well.
>.t neopagan
Post more (((anecdotes))) and falsified (((table talks))) for damage control after you read pic related

Absolute 100% proof that Jesus was actually a person

youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
and
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc

There is so much evidence that one would have to be of ill will to deny his existence.

Go back to sleep pajeet

Still Jew.

No artifacts, no contemporary accounts, neither artifacts neither contemporary accounts of his apostles either.

GG

No, it's from his Passau speech, 27 October.

>Jews are Middle Eastern, genius.
Not the Ashkenazim, they're "European"

All muslim knows that's actually judas,not jesus.

kek

>My church has a pastor who says the gospels are authentic in spite of historians agreeing that they are forgeries by other authors, so my pastor must be right

And so it is with christians, history and professionals may prove them wrong, but they maintain they are right by themselves so it's ok.

Absolutely incorrect. Listen to the videos.
This is from a tenured Professor of History and is all 100% peer reviewed.

vs you there is no proof, from the school of your mind

Every single word of the King James Bible is true. The (Roman) Catholic Church paganized and whitewashed Christianity while establishing itself as the head religious figure as a means to control the population. This is why people(Christians) like William Tyndale were burned at the stake or killed, for trying to get out as many copies of the english Bible into as many of the commonfolks hands as possible, because the church was no longer about God and learning His Word, but became a place where greedy rich people to take advantage of the people's illiteracy by teaching them false doctrines, getting them to worship idols, and commit mass murder under the Christian name. The modern so-called Jews have perverted the Word as well, and they dont really worship the same God that they claim to. If you read the Bible with the intent to truly understand, and not with a proud attitude, God will show you the Truth.

Are you saying Spainards are not white? Or Finn's, who look Mongol?

What’s with the uptick of anti Christian threads lately?

this thread again, by a mongol jew like Southern
of course you forget israelis painted that pic to spite us , and the shroud of turin shows a little diffrent image you inane fuck

>Listen to the videos
See

Nope

Judea and Galilee were two separate states and political entities, as illustrated on the map of Palestine in the time of our Saviour in your Bible. Jesus Himself was not a Jew (Judean) or resident of Judea, He was a Galilean or resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41), and a Judahite or descendent of the Tribe of Judah. The Judeans of prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edom. Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Judeans" for the Cross (John 19:19). That is, "the Galilean who was King of the Judeans(Edomites)," as in "Queen Victoria of England, Empress of India."
Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. And although He visited Jerusalem, he spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee. John 7:1, "After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; for He could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him." His followers were constrained "for fear of the Jews" (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19).

2 Kings 16:6 (today Eilat,Isreal)(550BC Elath,Judea (home of the Hebrew Tribe of Judah or Judahites)

At that time the king of Edom recovered Elath for Edom, and drove the Judahites (tribe of Judah) from Elath,(Judea) ; and the Edomites came to Elath,(Judea), where they live to this day.(and are called Judeans which is translated after 1611 as JEW)

So who lived there in Jesus's time ?
The "Edomites" which you people call Jews today.

The Real Mount Sinai is not in Sinai Peninsula

Ashkenazi Jews are Jews whose ancestors were expelled from Judea in 136 AD by the Romans, and who migrated into Europe. They are still genetically (predominately J-haplogroup Y-DNA) Semitic Arabids of Middle Eastern origin.

King Herod was an Edomite. That is FACT 100% The Entire House of Herod was Edomite (Idumaean in Greek)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Edom#Governors_of_Idumea_under_the_Revolutionary_government_of_Judaea

Now look there and see that the Governor of Judea was an Edomite appointed by Herod.

The Bible tells us that king Saul waged war against the Edomites and that King David gained supremacy over the Edomites.
Remember that Jesus was of the House of David. David was from the house of Judah. Judah was one of the 12 houses of Isreal.
Saul and David were Judahites (Hebrews from the house of Judah)
Edomites were never Hebrew and were over taken in 8oo bc by the Assyrians and basically ever since then they were Assyrian/Edomite mixture.

So Jesus was a Judhite. A descendant of the House of Judah.
Judeans (Citizens of Judea) were Edomites that took over the land from the Judahites (Hebrews from the House of Judah) during the Maccabee Wars.

2 Kings 16:6 (today Eilat,Isreal)(then Elath,Judea (home of the Hebrew Tribe of Judah or Juahites)
At that time the king of Edom recovered Elath for Edom, and drove the Judahites from Elath,(Judea) ; and the Edomites came to Elath,(Judea), where they live to this day.(and are called Judeans which is translated after 1611 as JEW)
You have to have an old translation of the Bible or after King James it says Jews.

>So, still doesn't disprove my post?
There is no actual source for the letter you posted and later copies could mean that text could've been added or removed. It's not a reliable source.
Goebbels diaries are, on the other hand, a believable source with the actual original not being lost. And it has nothing to do with the table talks.

Originally it was Yahweh. As the Hebrews moved from Canaanite polytheism through henotheism to monotheism, Yahweh subsumed attributes of other important gods, such as El, the wise and aged head of the pantheon, and his son Baal, whose throne was on a holy mountain, fought of an usurper (the morning star, Attar=Lucifer), battled the serpent (Lotan=Leviathan), controlled storms, etc