Be me

>Be me
>Unfortunate enough to be born in the Middle-east
>Born into a retard Muslim family
>Become 10 my family forcing me to become a muslim
>I refuse
>Become 12 and get bullied in school by Muslim kids because I'm not a muslim
>Become 18 and get enrolled to a University
>Do seminars about Western Ideology, Civilization and The un-peacefulness of Islam
>These fucktards don't listen they refuse to become civilized
>Get assaulted by 3 muslims and get called and Infidel
>Still doing seminars and trying to make these people into civilized people yet they still refuse
>Muslim family disowned me and said that killing me is legal
>??? Lost all hope, These people are barbaric.

Is it true homosexuality is super common in the middle-east but no one talks about it?

So now you understand jesus christ is lord?

Do people in your country actually fuck goats?

I've always understood that Jesus is lord,, And Homosexuality is common but nobody talks about it, Also people don't fuck goats, They fuck Donkeys, Common misconception.

Ever listen to Ayaan Hirsi Ali? You guys need to start a reformation.

What do you think about US invasion?
Was life better before? Was Saddam trying to make islam less radical or not?

Were your parents first cousins or brother and sister ??

Saddam was trying to make Islam less radical, He tortured Muslims especially the Shia, If anybody was a Shia they'd get deported out of the country or get jailed and tortured for years, The US had to ruin it of course.

>These people are barbaric.
how/why are you able to see they are uncivilised ? Are you a mutant ?

The problem isn't with Islam per-se.
Christianity, Judaism, and many more religions have Dumbfuck backward ideas, but most of the culture became wise enough to either ignore those sections of the religious textbooks or did some mental gymnastics and tried to not take it so literally.

I used to be like you until the Syrian war, where a lot of my secular and atheist friends not only supported Assad but were genocide/ethnic cleansing apologists that they reminded of the worst of Islamist.
Nationalism, Communism, and Islamism have all found fertile ground in the Middle East because there are some deeply problematic institutional and cultural problems that plague that area of the world.
and you want to change it, alienating yourself and attacking those whom you want to help won't work... duh!

>TL:DR مو بكل سهولة تكدر تلوم الإسلام و الفكر الديني، المشكلة أعمق و لازم تشتغل وية الكل حتى لو كرهتهم علمود تحلها

>All women are locked in houses or hidden under bed sheets
>Women are property so only mid to high end males get one as value is assigned by their owners
>Whores get stoned to death
What do you think?

The Middle East is gay for the stay.

If you're trying to promote atheism, you aren't any more civilized than mudshits.

>Christianity, Judaism, and many more religions have Dumbfuck backward ideas
>dumbfuck
>backward
>plebbit spacing
go kys faggot

I might be, There were cases of Parents killing their Daughters because they were seen talking with guys, A news reporter got killed because she wore a short skirt, Everyone's incestuous as fuck, Girls would get killed or get shamed into killing themselves if they get raped, Some signs of their barbaric ways.

Many people like you who can't speak up.
It's time for your revolution

Nice proxy "Mohammed"

If you are a Christian and feel threatened by the people around you, feel free to come to Germany. Iraqi Christians get asylum here with no issues.

What is it with the inbreeding? how many deformed babbies do you need to tell you maybe it’s not such a good idea?

Ah yes if only he was pushing a cuckold religion that considered everyone one race in need of charity and they all moved to the west for you retards to accept them, unfortunately he is converting them to the violent cult of atheism keeping us in the dark ages.

I am a Christian, But since I was born into a Muslim family in my ID I'm considered a Muslim.
Gettin' fucked 'round every corner.

Stop inviting more people angela, how about you form a government first?

Well, jesus did say you have to get your head cut off for the "faith" in the end times or whatever anyways.

Try living in Saudi Arabia and walking alone in the streets even in broad daylight. You will get attacked and raped by gangs of men. Sodomy is rife in Islamic countries. It's not "gay" according to their culture per se, rape there is to assert dominance and manliness like what you would encounter with men in prison.

It doesn't matter what the ID says, user. You've simply got to tell the authorities that you are a Christian and that your muslim family /the muslim society is threatening you and that you are fearing for your life. It is not that difficult.

There's a difference between Christians and muslims, dude. Christians are very welcome. I only want the muslims to stay where they are.

So the leftist meme that homophobes are gay in denial is actuall true?

Typical Cuckstianity. Christian shitskins are welcome! Not the Muslim ones! It's the ideology that matters not race!

Why so obsessed with religion?

Just live your life the way you think it's right.

Some of us are sorry, I thought it was a stupid war that was a waste of money at the time. I always thought, what does Saddam have to do with Bin Laden? Well, apologies for the outcome at least from me.

>Do seminars about Western Ideology, Civilization and The un-peacefulness of Islam
>These fucktards don't listen they refuse to become civilized
>Get assaulted by 3 muslims and get called and Infidel
>Still doing seminars and trying to make these people into civilized people yet they still refuse

Based iraqianon, I wish you the best of luck.

>lives his life the way he thinks is right
>his own family wants to murder him as explicitly dictated by their religion
GEE I WONDER WHY SO OBSESSED WITH RELIGION

pretty much, raping little boys is very common in pakistan and afghanistan

Maybe he should make sure that if he decides to show some of his seminars or whatever to the authorities as proof of him being a Christian in danger, they do not come off as "islamophobic" but only as anti totalitarian or similar, in case migration officer is a turbo leftoid.

Take the loli pill, user.

>i only want the muslims to stay
And I want to actually get asked by my government before they decide to open the floodgates to africa and the Middle East. But we are germans, so our job is not to question or to decide, but to wörk so the useless parasites in power can keep living like they do.

Mehh, i had a tip fedora phase as a edge teenager. Now, with 27yo, i see what i did back in time as a literal religious fanatic.

My life improved so much in the moment that i stop caring and move on.

Hang in there. Keep pushing for what you think is right. Godspeed.

Sorry user but we dont want you. Best u can do is go to Damascus or Beirut or something and larp as a christian.

Why is it so cold in there?

>I was a Marine deployed for the invasion in '03.
I'm sorry; we really thought we were freeing you guys.
A little part of me died inside when I heard ISIS destroyed the university in Diwaniya.
I helped rebuild it after the looting and really thought it was going to make better opportunities for you guys.
>fuck the CIA

kys

Right in the feels.

Dont lose hope user. Even of you are rejected you're efforts are inspiring others. It takes a strong individual to go with what you know is right for your soul over what your family wants for you. You certainly don't have to keep beating a broken drum, but don't lose hope. Paths are hard to follow when the light is too dim. Keep offering your light and love and you can cause change simply by being via the ripple effect. Blessings.

>sees flag
>about to shitpost about OP being a filthy sandcrab
>reads post
>....

Shit. You don't sound like such a bad cunt. Good luck, try not to get horribly murdered.