Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
youtube.com/watch?v=P-ltVNvimFE
youtube.com/watch?v=IaDZIdqaNiM
youtube.com/watch?v=dUwqGIyqi_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we are in france, we speak french
he says in english

you elected an actual globalist banker, you are dead to me. may the marxist let muslims feast on your bones. wait they already do, enjoy your kebab sir.

>Meanwhile french women are the most likely out of the European nations to cuck their men with Tyrone.

Nah. You guys are faggots.

You used to be cool though.

i dont think the french are pussies, when they did fight in ww2 they fought heroically and the gauls were some of the most fierce warriors at the time

Too bad they always picked the wrong enemy.

>they fought heroically
For like, 2 weeks?

yeh which allowed us to get out so we could come back and destroy you later

Chabal's the exception to the rule.
cf. Thalys terrorists in 2015, we saved your asses.

>lel, we destroyed you

Says the Britshit victor who brought upon Europe a new age of multiculturalism. Hope you enjoy your inbreeding prevention squads.

Also, lmao at your stupid Brexit vote. Will you finally get out of the EU, so Germoney can finally bull you like the cucks you are?

>French

that's literally a neanderthal

/thread

>Meanwhile french women are the most likely out of the European nations to cuck their men with Tyrone.
We don't cuck our men with niggers, they're the one cucking us with african women. And look at your whores before talking about us nordcuck

French SS were some of the last men fighting for the Reich. Show some respect

Well done. You surely showed us.

Just a bit of friendly banter, m8.

I saw this vid posted before, what a mad dog.

And frenchies continued to treat Germans with respect during occupation. As I said: Wrong enemy.

Wait it's only the interview, post the compilations of him absolutely monstering people in rugby.

>one example vindicates 67 million other people

This is like me posting a picture of a homeless guy and using it to claim that all white people are poor

you destroyed your self by invading sovereign countries, we couldn't take the chance you were going to be nice to us, you got what you deserved because you over played your hand

there is a fervency in the german character that means whatever you do you do to the extreme, nazism or pc multiculturalism, you destroy yourself

you fought for less time in a war where only horses were involved desu.

>We don't cuck our men with niggers, they're the one cucking us with african women

Because that's so much better.

Atleast were trying. Same thing can't really be said about you guys.

Under the right leadership, the French can unleash holy fury with the best of them. It's all in good fun to bring up surrendering, cheese, and wine, but they still have the warrior spirit. Maybe not Parisians. I'll admit ignorance, but I can't imagine Parisians being very useful.

Hitler wanted peace with Britain. Who do you call extreme here?

he also has a peace agreement with russia and did lots of things he said he wouldn't do

just how stupid do you think we are?

>atleast were trying. Same thing can't really be said about you guys.
>snowniggers trying at anything but preping the bull
We see how it's working up there!

Give the old times back
Good old land wars, mano a mano. Mr Martel vs Kim

You are aware that Sweden isn't the only Scandinavian country, right?

Memes aside. Sweden is actually in a way fucking better position than France currently is.

Yes I'm aware
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

>french people are not pussies
>somalian pirates boarding french navy ship
Sure thing, pal.

you fish & Chips niggers got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT and like WWI your kike bankers had to FORCE americans to come fight in your shitty kike war.

>Sweden is actually in a way fucking better position than France currently is.
nope we're all in the same deepshit
you, me and the others
because mass immigration is just one of the symptoms of a greater (((illness)))

>propaganda campaign by jew media

Yes i know, i'm just busting his balls.

Dont act like thats the norm.
Thats a bretagne warrior bred to play rugby. Hes above most other men.

You seem to have missed the message in the beginning of the video.
>tfw danes are the original 56%

>we destroyed you

>just how stupid do you think we are?
Well lets look at the Empire. Its gone and London is overrun with sub humans. So I'd say window licking retarded.

>Dont act like thats the norm.
you more than anyone should know that there are two kind of people in any country, the ones that fight and the one that follow

>We

Wait, are you from Russia, or the US?

Britain destroyed germany?
You got your shit kicked in and turtled up on your god forsaken island and cried for your jew overlords to rally up the rest of the good goys across the big pond.
gtfo out nigel.
True that. I really really like the french apart from their arrogance sometimes. I hope both of our countries see better days somewhere in the future.

Why are all rugby players so based btw.
Never met one who wasnt a total bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ltVNvimFE
what a fucking animal.

Mediterranean/Neanderthal hybrid masterrace

Chabal isn't mediterranean, he's a Gaul 100%

it'll get better but we'll have to fight for it

He is a med mix , Gaul race doesn't exist

so the journalist understands he's telling him to fuck off you retarded monkey. Or are you fucking dense?

mediteranean race too
they're sub-compartment of races
they're usually refered as ethnicity but not like in sociology term

the dudes a fucking freak

his skull must be 10 inches thick

hes 100% brute

> you are dead to me

Oh no, a fedora tipping 300 kg burger teenager is not going to give you his moral approval, what will you do? Can you even recover from this? I don't think so :(((

Ok?
Am i supposed to be intimidated by this guy?
Psh.

definitely
desu his skull must have thicken from all the hits he got to the head and from the hgh he took

But that's your fault, Hans. Germany's the one starting wars with France. France does not give a shit about Germany. You're not our """archenemy""". We never cared about you. Yet you build a country around the hate of France alone, and you're going fucking Europe up by yourself in the last 2 centuries. Fix yourself.

That was still enough to wreck half of your airforce and tanks while retreating

>Germany's the one starting wars with France
nope

*posts in your english-language image board

>pic
delet this

Why do Frenchmen look so primitive?

youtube.com/watch?v=IaDZIdqaNiM

It’s not your board you faggot, Sup Forums was found by an Irishman

feels good to be anglo

He looks like a throwback from 10,000 years ago , why the features of euro males nowadays have softened to the point that their women look more masculine?.

even 30 years ago men were way more masculine than now , the soyboi look is the average now.

Heavy neanderthal admixture

It's rude to go to another country and first ask a native whether they speak YOUR language. You're in their country, so you should at least try to speak their language.

rugbymen use hgh

Why isn't Sup Forums ever talking about this?
With all the talk about MGTOW, feminism, etc.
No one EVER talks about why the fuck testosterone levels are in free fall since the 80's

REKT

youtube.com/watch?v=dUwqGIyqi_k