Holocaust Survivor Claims She Ate Soup Made From Dead Jews

Holohoax Jewess tells class she act soup made from dead jews. The lies must stop!

namethejew.com/holocaust-survivor-claims-she-ate-soup-made-from-dead-jews/

Other urls found in this thread:

namethejew.com/jewish-soldier-david-rubitsky-killed-816-japanese-soldiers-in-wwii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy vey. #metoo i was at sandy hook and we were served children stew.

And in such small portions!

Probably said they starved her in the next breath.

Just because they faked a few photographs and exaggerated about shrunken heads, lampshades, the number of casualties, and a few other minor details doesn't mean that they are all lying.

South Park did it.

they really are the experts at making shit up.
You would think by now they would run out of story ideas but heres the next sheckelstein with the sad story.

AND THEN A GERMAN EAGLE TRAINED BY THE SS STARTED SHITTING IN MY SOUP! OH GEVALT!

Hahaha, spbp!

Is it considered kosher?

Fuck! I'm dying!

We didn't even get dessert! Oy!

you know how jews absolutely detest doing manual labour type jobs?

i'm thinking there was no holocaust except only in their heads because being forced to do some real physical work was like death and torture in their minds

still not as funny as the room with the propellor mounted on the ceiling and a moving floor

I'm sure she means jew foreskins.

lamo

also the extermination part?

well actually it was just deportation not extermination. but if your body is full of parasites and you evict the parasites, they die, so I guess to them it really was extermination.

uma delicia

This.

"Und hier mr. Silverstein du must carry zee bag over to zee holding platform for further transport.
Perform this work very well mr.Silverstein und ihr will be rewarded by extra time in
ze swimmingpool and one extra hour of theater"

"OY VEY IT'S A SHOAH! THESE HANDS WEREN'T MADE FOR THIS! I'M A BANKER!"

I wish I was autistic enough to go through allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the "holocaust survivors" and add them all up. I wonder if it's over six billion.

>rekt

>Soup made from dead Jews.

Sounds delicious.

SOPA DE KIKEO, UMA DELICIA

Kek of the week.

It was free. Of course she ate it.

Shekelberg please. They are all lying. The holocaust is a myth. There were no gas chambers. There isn't even a single autopsy report that confirms death by gassing in german captivity. How can that be considering how "well documented" the holocaust is?

It's because it's all fiction and all of these "survivors" are nothing but a bunch of greedy fucking jews lying for money.

>but i dont complain.

but if they were making lampshades out of the dead jews how did they have enough leftovers to make soup?
those nazis were really creative

Is she suffering from the shakes?

What a crock of shit. These lying CON artists never tire of telling whoppers 2 get moar money given 2 them by nations under attack by int'l thieves.

what about the gas? you know, the big lie?

At one camp they say the Nazis used a captured Soviet tank engine and diesel fumes.

At another camp they claim the Nazis used a captured Soviet submarine engine, which they trucked inland 250 miles and somehow disassembled (a sub is huge, the engine is like the size of a room) and used that to gas them.

At another camp they claim the Nazis used compressed C02 to gas them.

And then of course there's the Zyklon B which even Holocaust "experts" admit was used as a pesticide / fumigator 95% of the time. It was found in German army barracks where no POWs or Jews were ever held.

It almost sounds like they were making it up as they went along, and then finally the whole Zyklon B thing stuck because it was the only thing they had evidence of! Weird!

OY VEY NEVER FORGET THE LITTLE JEWISH BOYS THAT DIED ON THE MASTURBATION MACHINES

She complained to the waiter and sent it back then left a 10% tip

I find it comical that all of the supposed killings of jews involves hygiene products of some sort.

Delousing agents, soap, showers.. I think those things were foreign for the jew prior to getting sent to work camp.

UMA

You can't make matzo balls without balls

fucking lol

>left a 10% tip
fake news

OH VEY THATS NOT A POTATO

Requesting the Patton image about the Jew's lack of hygiene.

You don't use the whole new to make soup... Every part has a different use.

>nazis used every part of the jew
just like the natives using every part of the buffalo

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
I think at this point they are using a giant spinning wheel and whatever the wheel stops on, they fabricate a bullshit horror story...
I ate: spins.......DEAD JEW SOUP
she almost had: Motzah jew balls soup

topkek

Still cracks me up.

>We had to lie about the 5 million Jews who died.

>Because the 6 million we originally claimed wasn't big enough of a number.

>Infact it was 8 gorllian!

WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP GETTING HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS? THIS SHIT HAPPENED 72 YEARS AGO.

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY.

they even had drying chambers for full jew jerky
the gas was to smoke it and keep away the flies

The one that makes me laugh the most is the stories about the cesspit fucking.

Hide in shit/piss/vomit/aborted baby stew...meet a jewess also hiding in shit. Survived 20-30 gassings so the gas in the pit does not kill you...have sex

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

The worst bit it Hitler’s mustache. He didn’t use chemical weapons because he was gassed, and his iconic mustache is because OF needing to fit gas masks. So if Hitler wants to kill jews with gas, in hypocrisy to his stated opinion, why not use the gas weapons he had instead? Why use a fumigation delousing tool? And why construct trick chambers to do it? It’s the middle of a fucking two front war, you think the Third Reich had time to set up all these stupid devices when they could easily just shoot you? What, do Germans not have the stomach for it now? I thought Nazis were irredeemable. And why are all the camps in Soviet ‘we’ll remake a photo three times to cover up the falling from grace of those in the shots’ Union territory? Why arecwe to assume they didn’t tamper this mess up themselves?

It’s all bullshit. They camped the jews, gave up on their upkeep and left when the war went south and left them to starve. That’s all the jews have, the same stuff George Takei has on the US.

>tfw in 2050 there will still be holocaust survivors
Plus they got that hologram jew thing going so they can tell us all about it forever.

Sopa de Kikao....uma delicia

Wasn't there a claim by Holocaust survivors about camp prisoners being strapped into mastrubation machines and being pleasured to death?

Why the fuck are the just "remembering" this shit now? They had 60 years to whine about this and it turns out 2017 was the best time to come forward about this. These seem as convenient and unverifiable as the sexual assault charges against Trump.

tastes like mutton and it is kosher

>act soup made from dead jews.
Maybee u could axe hair four a diffident storied.
Fucking retards littering this fucking board.

Confirmed DELICIA by the BRs themselves.

>Maybee u could axe hair four a diffident storied.
you ok bud?

The spoon dripps in pain as you slurp.

There was a (((Scientific))) article on how the children of holocaust survivors have inherited the trauma.

(I wish I was kidding)

I enjoy that one jew who said he survived the gas chambers six times. Like the Nazis are trying to kill you but the gas doesn’t work so they just laugh it off “haha you cheeky cunt you held your breath we’ll get ya next time” rather than just putting a bullet in your brain. It’s fucking laughable

Kekd and checkd

gotta keep the "memory" fresh so people never run out of guilt.
Smart tactics.

to beat the jew you have to outjew the jew.
theres no other way.

>tfw you will never grab a beer with the kings of the bants of aussievania

I have had the monkey soup, now I want to have jew stew!

fpbp

Seriously it has to be a very small number of those upside down motherfuckers cracking these jokes. They can't all be this good.

he could withstand the zyklon because he would go have sex in the cesspit...the methane made them stronger.

I'm honestly curious what they'll do in once all the Holocaust survivors will have died off in 1-2 decades. Perhaps they'll just forge more documents like Frank's diary but it won't be as shocking as someone telling you how they were forced to practice cannibalism, since no one reads shit these days.

>.the methane made them stronger.
i dont think thats how gas works wtf

yes and no, Auschwitz is a cash cow for sure and was a hard labor camp but operation reinhard was real and likely the work of himmler keeping things from the chief and going to far accompanied by odilo globocnik and others, see the hofle telegram. Hitler however intended repatriation but the havaara agreement was blocked by allies essentially trapping jews in germany.

even the normies star to question things lately ,the times are changing

Holocaust survival is passed on genetically

It was a joke mate. I was trying to do jew mental gymnastics to explain how he survived 30 gassings.

Now the real comedy: The guards would take bets every time they sent shlomo into the shower. This time, he is done for....I put 5 fucking cans of Zyklon....I bet you 30 DM that he will be alive.

>outjew a Jew

Is such a thing even possible?

By then, if nothing happens, it wont be necessary anymore. And btw, the contracts Germany has to follow in support of Israel dont have a ending clause.
It just is. They get beef, chicken, money etc forever from us. My dad worked in a slaughterhouse in Cologne. They had to do kosher slaughter aka halal slaughter for cows and then tons of the meat was flown to israel.
Hes still mad at himself that he slaughtered the cows the way he had to.

they actually published an article on this.
Inherited PTSD

Gravy train with biscuit wheels

I'd eat that

Is having to survive to things that can adopt the form of a spoon to kill you when you turn around what makes aussies this hilarious?

it´s like shooting yourself with little bullets to become bullet resistant, they say the best can take a full 50mm round and not be bothered by it
that´s probably true, the oven dodging thing

Absolutely sickening...

Is it true you can't even question the hollycaust or they'll throw you in prison?

The tide is turning, more and more people are getting woke to kike bullshit. It's no coincidence they trot out their sob stories when nationalism in Europe and the U.S is on the rise, they're afraid.

I think the nazi bro does not get huemor.

wot

its not to late for american at least?? and if it is the european will acept american like israel does with the jews

in a globalized world we´ll fight them together
I wonder if that would count as outjewing the jew

Story goes like this: a holocaust survivor stated that to avoid being gassed, the jews would go hide in the latrine. Be waist deep in shit (somehow not passout due to methane) and they would fuck. As the survivor explains: the fear and shit made them randy

When an application for "survivor" status is accepted the fuckers get 25,000 in cash and 2,000 a month until they die.

Why wouldn't they lie?

That is why you have a serious divide and conquer operation on boards. If people kept the insults at bay and had a decent conversation, we might unite and fight.

The holocaust happened. Deal with it shill.

>I was forced to drink Jew jizz with my dead Jew soup.

The hollycaust definitely happened.
In their minds it was real.

My grandpa was a lifeguard at one of the pools in Aushwitz

this all europeans must unite and fight no matter the difference

yes, supposedly kids

and the giant electric chairs where many would be electrocuted at the same time

and a death roller coaster

and nazi guards playing football with newborn jewish babies infront of their mothers

can't wait until schindler's list 2 to see all this shit in action

Grand Ma lying ?

It happened huh?

Just like this Jewish Hero killing 816 Nips in WWJew?
Fuck you Jew
namethejew.com/jewish-soldier-david-rubitsky-killed-816-japanese-soldiers-in-wwii/