Anti-trans zealots, know this: history will judge you

> Opponents of trans rights are losing, and they know it, hence the viciousness. And just as gay rights was once seen as the preserve of the “loony left”, trans people are desperately lacking in influential media allies.
> History is a savage judge of those who resisted the onward march of gay rights. I doubt it will be less damning of those who bitterly fight trans rights.
archive.is/LkWcK

History judges a lot of people, who gives a shit?
If your only concern is what people a few years down the line might possibly think of you then you should do nothing, because one side might win, if you side with a side then you might be judged. Better to do nothing like a spineless coward.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT RUPAUL!

The saddest thing about trannies is that they delete themselves so often we never get to..

>40% suicide rate

Yeah, I'm really scared of the community that is getting smaller over time.

You DO realize, this is the swan song of the western world, right ?
After all semblance of logic and spine are replaced with feelings and relativism, this civilization will end and be replaced with another, not poisoned by nihilistic tolerance.

I hope you are prepared for what your ilk will face in the coming decades.

Larping as the other gender (drag/dress up) is not the same as Believing you are the other gender and then proceeding to take hormones, putting on make up and then chopping your dick off(mental illness. The LGBTPGFTOPHDEFHI-or whatever think it's not only the same but what's worse, is they keep saying that it's perfectly normal to be that way, instead of actually helping those suffering from that illness, they keep on fueling their disillusions, which only escalates their medical escapades, which in turn make their condition even worse, because of regret later down line. And then the same SJW Retards wonder why the suicide rate of Trannies is 40%

More European dominance is what we'll face.
Just like every other time Europeans got decadent and fell to ash.

The pheonix always rises.

>Anti-trans zealots, know this: history will judge you
You can't judge Muslims, bigot.

who cares about fag history

i fucking hate the jews. They’re just using trans people as pawns and are gonna willingly sacrifice us for their goals. Just like in the 1920s.I don’t know any trans people that buy into that bullshit but they almost certainly wouldn’t be worth talking to. The only reason we’re allowed to exist is because of the benevolence of normal people. We’re less than a percent of the population, if they really wanted they could wipe us out.

It's growing exponentially in white countries. Suicide attempt is just a meme to convince people that it's an important-enough problem to merit gibs.

Perfectly halal to fuck a mentally ill faggot as long as he's chopped his dick off.

Still just a faggot in woman's clothing

>hence the viciousness from the left

is what i think you actually meant

Wrong

>>>/auschwitz/

The number of traps that are like that are literally 1% percent

>trap gf
>GF
>girlfriend
>GIRLfriend

Bet you're "pro life," but only when it involves a womb and some stem cells that are none of your fuckin business

>I am make mämmi for you
shit, I'm sold

Finnish one is best one, guess I know where I'm going.

Why are we glorifying mental illness? Trannies are disgusting

Crap like this helps me believe in God because only God hating rejects could do stuff like this and claim it's perfectly normal and if you don't agree you are a bigot and should be silenced.

This nonsense almost flew by unopposed outside of religious communities. Thank goodness for Sup Forums. It'll take a few years, but the trans trend is marked for death.

What the fuck are you talking about, just want the mentally ill invaders to go back to their own board.

Sup Forums has always been a trans board

trans people have the right to a psychologist, what's the problem?

What did gay-righters fight for? To be able to get married
What are trannies fighting for? To enforce the public to play along with their delusions

>labeling a fetus as female
>implying the left doesn't view fetus as non humans who can be "arbitrarily" killed

I knew good Women didn't exist.
Fucking Finnish lies.

Fags are no better.

Sorry, Spurdo was a Psyop to see if they could perpetuate the Finnish lie.

They only strike where it cuts deepest.

The only thing future "historians" will ask is why we let evil take it' s roots admits our culture.

You are human. You have human rights. There is no need for you to get extra credit, just because some female online blogger told you you were born in the wrong body.

Not your body is sick, your mind is. And there are institutions that treat sick minded people like you.

if even

This point is what blows my mind. Everyone screeches about intolerant white people like there is some sort of bigotry or resistance. The women do it too making out like they are fighting for the right to abortion, voting, work, They are pretending it is the 1950s when they would not be able to get to their front gate without being bashed. They are able to be in the public because no one gives a shit. I have only recently take offence because it gets shoved down my throat and I am told I am a bigot when I have always hung out with people from the LGBT community and never gave a single fuck what someone else wants to be or do. I guess that's the goal. If you speak up then you prove their point that you're intolerant.

And no one speaks of the real threat to their lifestyle, the left's totally intolerant pet that they are cultivating to take over. Things will not be so easy for these blocs when the caliphate takes over.

Fuck off. Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

>Be satan worshipping pedophile
>Convince beat males and their smug/virtue signaling gf to allow you to brainwash their kids.
We need someone who will start taking these things out, punisher style

You will be judged either way. Silent german majority paid the price, not only members of NSDAP.

opponents of mental illness