Thx Brits, the kebab is saved due to you

373 for kebab ban, 3 votes short in the EU parliament.

Every single British MEP votes against the kebab ban. Why? Why does Britain even bother fucking up Europe at this stage?

will the EU ever uncuck itself?

it wasnt "kebab ban" you dildo. It was ban on some shit that preserves water in meat and makes meat cheaper

Now i can't be angrier that the brits are not gone any quicker out of the EU

Why would you even care about the EU after trying to destroy it two times ?

You won of whored only care about the EU so you can get richer while other EU countries get poorer.

If there is a Third World War or another European war , we will make sure to destroy Germany once and for all.

*son of whores

So much spite, wow... Almost impressive. Almost.

Seeing all those hundreds of thousand of shitty ass filthy kebab shops having to close because they can't sell their cheap trash mystery meat anymore, their entire crap ass money laundering industry go to shit, and all those lefty fucks crying out load because B-BUT MUH TASTY DÖNER REEE would have been waaay too good to be true anyway.

Fucking bongs

why do they still have theright to vote in the EU?

Why does it matter? Just don't eat kebab. I've never even seen a kebab, other than the kind where you stuff shrimp and things into a stick. If you are dumb enough to buy shady food from Ahmed you deserve what you get.

Because they aren’t really leaving. They are like this gf who said she broke up with you, but is still living with you, has sex with you, cleans your toilet and expects an invite to your parents for Xmas.

>let them invade you with their culture, just close your eyes fucking piece of shit

Anglos and Krauts working together to destroy the white race

If you ban tacos, guac and burritos, you really believe Hispanics wouldn’t leave America by the millions? Same for fried chicken with other minorties.

I mean you should definitely send them back, but letting them come here and then taking away their kebab seems kind of arbitrary.

They will never leave for tacos and chicken. Gibs are the only important thing

ynea, god forbid they actually work and sell kebabs instead of commiting crimes and living off gibs

Lol, get fucked rEUtards

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. This is by far the worst atrocity you ever commited. We will never forgive you this. I hope Mama Merkel and her lackies fuck you to death.

they're anti regulation you fucking dork

Spics eat beans and rice. You ever actually see what spics eat on a job site? They don't eat fucking tacos.

when you cook meat like that its tastes like shit and doesnt taste like real meat.

So? Don't buy it.

It's not the job of government to ban foods.

lol haha ur a faggot dude

Why don't you go to the beach, get some fresh air? Maybe get savagely beaten by some abos?

like... tamales?