How does this make you feel amerimutts ?

How does this make you feel amerimutts ?

>3 highly trained US green berets killed by 1 ordinary jordanian soldier

Kek, fucking btfo.

youtu.be/jxvTbnIL9pc?t=4
youtu.be/jxvTbnIL9pc?t=4

Thats tge only way sand niggers can kill people, by blowing up and shooting people by surprise.

It's called using "tactics" in warfare. You might have heard of it.

bump, the americans must see the might of their military.

Wow...shooting people....kills people.... No way.

"gorilla tactics are so unfair" -amerimutt while he drones people from lower orbit

That's not the full video.

The soldier who rushed the 2 merifats behind the barricades got shot by the first amerifat (the soldiers rounds went through the 2nd amerifat to the far left).

Which doesn't make sense because the soldier who did this got jailed for life, but then...whose the soldier that got shot by the amerifat then? He clearly does, because the soldier who charges in gets shot by the amerifat closest to him and drops.

The story being told doesn't even match the fucking video, that or they're just not mentioning the fact it was more than 1 soldier who, and that 1 of them got killed, and the other one got jailed for life.

SLIDE THREAD?

'Warfare'
They were meant to be on the same side

Amerispics BTFO!

>killing unarmed people with little to no cover in a desert with an automatic weapon 3 ft away.

Yeah, you got us sand nigger.

no "warfare" was occurring here, brainlet

>this frightens the shill

>unarmed

>all the three mutts returned fire, yet managed to hit nothing, and they were hiding behind barricades

sandnigger surprise attack at a vehicle checkpoint is now a major victory

okay habibi

> be insurgent
> wear no recognizable uniform
> do not abide by international laws of engagement
> cry foul when regular forces put a toe out of line and get (((UN))) on their case

International conventions should change to make insurgent and guerilla lives forfeit, as well as anyone who harbors them and tolerates them in their communities.

Wear a uniform or get fucked, Ahmed.

I mean any pussy can drive a car into someone.

Dune coons already get btfo by air power, give it 20 years, shitheads will still be blowing themselves up while western civilization is steam rolling bitches with terminators.

Also fuck you. Murica

is that a christmas market in the desert ?

> Jordan kills 3 US soldiers
> casusbelli.jpeg
> US invaded
> Jordan falls in a matter of days
> Jordan loses land to Israel

>Proceeds to use unmanned drone to kill civilians from several miles away

Waving and telling someone to stop fucking shooting at friendlies isn't shooting, muhammad.

Hitler should've just killed you dirty little 5th column rats instead of putting you into camps, I agree.

>killed by m16
LOL killed by your own guns.

> those digits

On an unrelated note, who gave the prison colony internet?

Hey, neighbour. Did you have nothing more original to do than post a merchant? I mean, you could at least call me JIDF or something.

Nice merchant, though. I'm taking it.

WTF how did two green berets with pistols not take down a charging target while they were behind cover. Why'd they bunch up, why not each take a side and get him as he chooses a corner. Wtf green berets. Could have easily jumped sideways like neo from behind the barrier and gotten some shots off from ground, I'm being serious. You'd think the adrenaline would have helped them but I guess not.

i have too many merchants, i think its time to share, sharing is caring ! right ?

Sandnigger is butthurt Jordan lost against Isreal.

a subhuman invaded by all the power throw history should stay quiet and know her position

here u go though.

Absolutely. That's why his highness, a couple of decades ago, when negotiating peace with us, gave us a bit of Jordanian farming land down south a sign of good will. We get a lot of bell peppers from there.

That's what happens when politicians dictate rules of engagement. "Wave at the guy to indicate they are no threat" and stuff like that.

Well those tactics are shitthey have killed a few thousand we have killed over a million all the while helping them rebuild whatever fuck we destroy and then destroying it again. Granted to the haji and simpleton mind that is a success but what the fuck did he really accomplish kek we are are fighting over their with gloves on at the moment. Americans seeing shit like this will just make turning this war into a more serious matter..... spread it

Cool, i hope you enjoy your bell peppers my greatest ally.

I actually do. I like to stuff them with rice and meat and cook them, or just eat them raw.

Do Jordanians go skiing in the mountains along the Israeli border? I recall seeing beautiful snowcaps in the winters when I server there.

>i stuff them with rice and meat and cook them

thats called mahashi(محاشي)

also do you serve in the idf ? thats cool because i serve in the JAF

So whose the Jordian soldier in blue?

In this full video, he clearly gets unloaded on by the merifat, then the merifat grabs his m16 and throws it away from him.

What's the story they're going with this then?

They're saying the jordian soldier who did this got "life in prison" and he doesn't seem to be suffering from gunshot wounds in his trial video.

Why are they not mentioning the fact there was more than 1 shooter?

Around araps, never relax

Used to. Had two short tours on the Jordanian border, and I know there's cooperation going on between the regular forces on both sides to prevent any kind of incursion.

Fuck Jew's . Fuck Jew 's War !
We have No-business being there , against our constitution they are lying !
Why i follow the "Snake " . Imao.

several *thousand* miles away

americans are the definition of cowards

>shooting people by surprise.

Green barets fired first.

It makes me feel like if the green berets had m16 rifles that soldier would have been killed very quickly. I don't even understand the point of this thread. Are you bragging about some lightly armed men being executed by a soldier who had an assault rifle?

Why didn't those amerimutts return fire immediately and instead tried to communicate with the shooter.

Didn't they feel their lives were in danger?

Hey, do you remember the jordanian soldier that killed 7 or 8 israeli girls ? hes free now

Says the man whose country flag should be solid white. Your military is a fucking joke france you are the biggest cowards in the entire world.

op you are stupid. it is clear as day that burgers are waving hands and do not want to engage. that is why they got done.

maybe because the dude was fully armed and got booletproof vest on him idk he got shot once and just flinched, by the time you shot him lying on the ground he'd magdump you

Parthian Arrow , when ?
Fucken Rats.

>> be insurgent
>be jew
you know what happens next

> arabs
> justice

In the words of one great nipple, shit in toilet, nobody bats an eye.

آسف، أنا لا أتكلم الفرنسية

بتحكي عربي ؟

wtf

Only cusswords my Druze brothers in arms taught me and "halt or I shoot" my duty taught me.

آسف، أنا لا أتكلم الألمانية

you mean (((jordanian soldier)))

>americans die with their hands in the air trying to surrender

could have just interacted with a police officer for that, no need to go all the way to jordon

Waiting for the Chad Jordanian vs Virgin US green beret meme

its nothing goyim, go away.

>waving hands and do not want to engage
lmao
>we don't want to play war anymore

>amerifats can’t into warfare
>need to drone strike guys in pickups in order to win wars
Who would of think it

because the sand nigger was supposed to be a friendly soldier. they thought he was confusing them with a jihadi.

They are called green because they are trainees. Give them some slack.

>Be Amerifat
>Get shot

Big talk for a country that relies its defense entirely on the US, you fucking leaf.

Doesn’t change the fact that your spec ops got BTFO by one Jordanian soldier

Do you even have a spec ops you fucking retard?

Did they have to tip the shooter?
Does he accept credit card?

Yeah, and just you wait until they burn down the White House, again! ;^)

Hey, Canada, I know you haven't been part of a real conflict in like... ages, but in the modern world all forces, yours included, are castrated by politicians and cuck RoE.

Those same cuck RoE's make invading the US by any international law abiding force impossible.

slide thread!

Don’t you have to get back to evicting palestinians from their homes, bibi? Gotta make room for the chosen people

> I watch BBC and CNN and believe all the achmed sob stories

>el goblino
>tactics
>"muh green tactical mutts"

WOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1111111

>sandnigger shooting at you
>must be just a misunderstanding, let's talk to him
>civilian laying on his belly twitches strangely
>better blast him just in case

In 20 years, I don't see them being sufficiently economically relevant to inspire anyone to make war with them.

Go back to Europe, Khazar. Palestine is not your land

i would post the video where 10 US soldiers are literally being impaled by al qaeda but i would get banned.

Burger mods can’t handle the bantz

Three hardened American Green Berets armed only with pistols vs the appointed security guard sand nigger armed with full armor and a rifle at the base entry gate.
Yeah, element of surprise at a safe zone. Sounds very Muslim to me. Good thing that sand nigger is dead now. No virgins for you, Muhammed.

Thanks for revealing yourself, Achmed. Proxy some other flag, even leafs are better than you.

>”everyone who doesn’t like my country is an Arab!!” >:(

Not liking Israel is one thing, sympathizing with Achmeds who kill everyone who does not worship their god and in the way they like it is an obvious tell.

There’s palestinians that aren’t Muslim you know, I support all of them

As are Lebanese, and they get their lives destroyed by the Hezbollah.

As I said, believing Palestinian sob stories and shilling is one thing. Sympathizing Hezbollah is a dead giveaway.

>Green barets
I saw what you did there

You might have americans wrapped around your country’s finger, but the rest of the world is seeing who you are

One of the few jordanians with balls,

Why is your country so fucking religious, does the puppet king promote religion to keep people submissive to his colonial lords?
someone please deliver

Nice dodging, Achmed. You got caught. Give in.

>force Palestinians into Lebanon
>look at what the Palestinians did to Lebanon
only Americans will fall for this

oh, the palestinian christian meme.

jesus christ, first they shoot back, then surrender and then get rekt by 1 sandnigger with a rifle in close combat.
absolutely pathetic.

DODGED

> force
Here's a history lesson, burger, one the achmeds like suppressing. Back in 1948 all the Arabs who lived in this mandatory English land were invited to stay. All the Achmed countries nearby urged them to leave, telling them we would mistreat them, and promising them a home and citizenship.

70 years later, and Israeli Arabs are successful in all fields of life, including taking positions in our government, military, hospitals and industry.

Those who got baited, those, left for those other countries, only to be branded "refugees", have their children inherit that status, get mistreated, and used a sob story coin against Israel.

Fancy that, the most successful Arabs with the safest lives in the world are those who carry Israeli citizenship. Go figure.

more christian Palestinians than white Americans

I hate all of you. I'm really just sick of hearing about this never ending conflict. The entire middle east should be gassed and glassed.

How about just stay out of it? You are not my dad, America.

>Hey, do you remember the jordanian soldier that killed 7 or 8 israeli girls ? hes free now

kek arabs have the same corrupt justice we have, anyway an entire jordanian family was massacred (mother, father and 3 kids) by a gypsy thief in Italy. he's free now