Kraut here

Okay alt-right let us finally end this race-realism debacle. As it is known JF "debunked" all my videos, however he failed to provide one thing. While there may be "molecular biological evidence" "proving" that there is a difference in IQ, it does not address the following points:

1) IQ is inherently sociological, not biological. Therefore one cannot say a biological factor correlates a sociological one.

2) There is no nuclear subatomic biological evidence. What exactly is the difference between the quarks, electrons, protons and other subatomic particles in say, whites and blacks? A quark is a quark, an electron is an electron, hence there is no subatomic biological evidence racial differences in IQ. JF is obviously too fucking dense to answer this question. Sad for him that I have a nuclear physics professor backing up my claims, as well as a chemistry professor.

The end. You can give up already alt right. Facts are stubborn things, you can not hide the truth forever.

If the alt right has any messages or responses to this, please respond here and I will consult my panel of highly respected professors, PhDs from multiple fields and we will debunk every single one of your arguments.

Have a good day,

-Kraut

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-)
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/MkEqI3_J4xg?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake.
Sage and fuck off.

sage in options if you happened to accidentally click on this thread

>IQ is inherently sociological, not biological.
That was disproven by studying blacks adopted by middleclass white families. When you remove slection bias from the adoption procedures, blacks continue to underperform compared with other American races. The 1970s data didn't factor in nice whitemiddle class families choosing nice black middle class applicants as their adopted kids.
>There is no nuclear subatomic biological evidence.
There are no studies? If energy is forced to maintain a form for so long, who knows what effects that has on it? Maybe that's a model for consciousness itself. Yes, you can also zoom out and claim the Universe is one object changing shape, but that won't inform crime policy in your multicultural neigbourhood, will it?

US Niggers are the way they are because they pushed their low IQ out of society and they ended up competing with low IQ Irish and Scotish on the fringes. If you pay attention, the "cultures" are the same. Scarily so, even. The p[roblem was black americans didn't have a very high IQ to begin with, so the dispossessed became the majority (or near enough). I don't think there's an answer to it other than giving tthem their own cities with tall walls and gibs and letting them get on with drugging themselves.

The OP is clearly a joke you autists

Accept Millennial Woes offer to debate, fgt.

Debate Contrapoints you fascist piece of shit.

>IQ is inherently sociological, not biological.
He, who come with an affirmation is the one who have to come with a demonstration.

So far, statistics and observations show that black in Africa have 20 IQ points less than African in EU and USA and the later have 10 less points than an European living in the same condition.

If you are afraid of white supremacy and nazis, rejoices, Jews and Asian have 5 more points than whites.

feeling the need to bring your salty attitude here after getting rekt makes it even more enjoyable

tits or gtfo

That was disproven by studying blacks adopted by middleclass white families. When you remove slection bias from the adoption procedures, blacks continue to underperform compared with other American races. The 1970s data didn't factor in nice whitemiddle class families choosing nice black middle class applicants as their adopted kids.

This is a classic alt-right strawman. The adopted blacks are inherently disadvantaged for being adopted in the first place. Their personal experience is not factored into this.

I did not get "rekt", this is typical alt-right rhetoric used in order to avoid making rational arguments.

The statistics samples are biased towards whites and asians. Besides it does not reasonable provide subatomic biological evidence.

I will debate them all including Jean Francois shortly and they will be annihilated by my team of highly trained professional scientists.

-Kraut

>Kraut here
>hides flag
fake and gay

>I will debate them all including Jean Francois shortly and they will be annihilated by my team of highly trained professional scientists.
this is the sound of your crying ego. JF will put you in your place. also having to rely on your team of scientists just shows you how competent you really are. you're all talk just like any other e-celeb. your 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end

>1) IQ is inherently sociological, not biological. Therefore one cannot say a biological factor correlates a sociological one.

just saying this does not make it true

>What exactly is the difference between the quarks, electrons, protons and other subatomic particles in say, whites and blacks? A quark is a quark, an electron is an electron, hence there is no subatomic biological evidence racial differences in IQ

that's like saying that because a rock and a human shares atoms, they are the same
its the configuration that makes a difference, that matters

you're a retard

>all that backtracking from kraut just so he can be at least a little bit right
wew lad that's some next level jewry tactics
captcha: stop jewel

TheAltHype already destroyed these two arguments. And TheAltHype is a much bigger threat to your position than JF.

>Every thread
Is this the world's worst D&C or do you just have a hardon for Ryan? AltHyp knows all the arguments but you're massively underestimating how much more likely it is people will consider your opinion on race as valid when you're a PhD Biologist

apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf

>"JF is the king of Alt-Right Race Realism."
-Kraut

Yes, people care more about JF because he has credentials despite having worse arguments. That's exactly the point.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-)

>Kraut here
>memeflag
>2 posts by this id
sage all e-celeb threads

ITT:
>every retard takes the bait
Shit man, you guys aren't even trying

If you watched his videos you would know he debunked your statements. You need too open those ears of yours

It's a chance to drop redpills

Look at that meme flag, wow.

Based gook, gotta source for this?

95% of the population are completely happy with going along with what an authority tells them, that's society in a nutshell. Do you care about people reaching the truth of race realism? I don't agree that he has "worse arguments" anyway, he's been able to present a lot of stuff Ryan hasn't or can't be bothered to. Gene knockout studies on mice showing a genetic basis to intelligence for example, and point-by-point deconstruction of the arguments rather than the blanket refutations Ryan does

Seeing this pic for a while, you mind dropping a source?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jean-François Gariépy. The analysis is extremely complex (over three hours!) and without a solid grasp of neuroscience most of the facts will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also JF’s optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his Internet personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from his book "The Revolutionary Phenotype", for instance. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the analysis, to realise that they’re not just correct- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike JFG truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in JF’s existential catchphrase “My people are dying, Sargon,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Québecois culture. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as JF's scientific debunking of Kraut's videos unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, I do have a JF tattoo. And no, you can't see it, it's for JF's eyes only. What are you going to do now, Kraut?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Empire of Dust on Youtube. It has some hilarious moments

Empire of Dust

You're not Kraut but I hope you have to deal with the blunt end of your raping sand nigger problem you absolute cuckold.

Thanks guys

>everything I don't like is biased, and therefore invalid

Sounds like some high class scientists and debaters you've got there. Probably shouldn't talk down to Sup Forums while pulling Sup Forums-tier arguments out of your ass.

It's all so tiresome

youtu.be/MkEqI3_J4xg?t=37

>quark is a quark, an electron is an electron
and a nigger is a nigger

How do you feel about being caught redhanded trying to ''keep appearances''?

>1) IQ is inherently sociological, not biological. Therefore one cannot say a biological factor correlates a sociological one.

now that's retarded, that's like saying cheating on your wife is a sociological construct so you can't say it correlates with anything biological, even though there's gene markers for risk-taking behaviour, higher sex drive, low-empathy, ect

Hahahaha, nigs BTFO

>Gene knockout studies on mice showing a genetic basis to intelligence for example
Kraut didn't deny that intelligence is mediated by genes. He claimed that we can't as of yet conclude which genes affect intelligence, and thusly we don't know if alleles having to do with intelligence differ in frequency between racial populations. Kraut can continue his bullshit bar raising in the face of JF's mice argument. That's why TheAltHype "couldn't be bothered". The strongest evidence is in the social sciences for now.

>95% of the population are completely happy
No shit? It completely baffles me that you think my post is saying or implying that JF is worthless or something when in reality all I said is that TheAltHype makes better arguments. JF is a great asset to have for the style and authority points that apparently a lot of people enjoy.

melanin cunt..get some!
then riot, then get shot by cops

The fact that you're simultaneously the driving force and also the least-educated person in this ongoing debate/e-drama should alarm you to how ideologically motivated you are in what view you defend, not-Kraut.

kek

it's exactly something a moron like him would type too

Everything is made up of the same subatomic particles which is why there is no such thing as biodiversity. Dogs and cats are the same thing. It's basic science people.

In the era of the Soviet Union, Pavlov trained his dogs to obey every order. In order to make them obey he rang the bell and gave them food. Later, he discovered that the dogs could in fact be trained, if given a certain stimuli over and over. The alt-right have learned from this and are now doing the same thing with "race realism". You claim the same thing over and over without providing ANY piece of subatomic physiological biological qualitative (or quantitative for that matter) evidence. The "evidence" you provide is not real evidence, it is based in sociology and is therefore void, invalid and nullified by my arguments.

Kraut: 10, alt-right: 0.

-Kraut

>tfw my wife gave birth to a frizzy-haired brown-skinned baby but I can't say it's not mine because I have not identified the gene

Damn it feels good to be a skeptic(TM)

So much bait. SO MUCH BAIT.

Stop larping as e-celeb retards nobody cares about you cheeky bastard. And I don't care if you believe there's no evidence race matters, I don't like dark people around because they belong to other parts of the world, nothing else.

Really made me think

But just in case...