>God Tier: 2060s anime
>Great Tier: 2070s anime
>Good Tier: 2030s anime
>Retro Classics Tier: 2010s anime, 2020s anime
>Decent tier: 2050s anime
>Ugh, I'm glad those days are over tier: 2040s anime

>yfw Re:Zero will be a cult classic in the 2030s

>2007 was 80 years ago

All that's left of it is stale memes and dodgy shitposting. It won't be celebrated past this decade.

Am I the only one collecting these posts for future generations? I'm playing the waiting game currently.

That's pretty clever, user. Flip Flappers fans are truly the greatest generation.

It's a nice thought, but the chances of you still having that image in 70 years are pretty damn slim. There's a solid chance you won't even be alive.

>Not hyperchronotransmitting your anime from the future.
Oh that's right, you plebs don't even have a holoprojector that can handle True5Dâ„¢

will Sup Forums still exist in 10 years? the future scares me.

It will but beyond that probably not. We will all be free one day.

I hope so. I'd miss you guys if it didn't.

Sup Forums will either cease to exist or Hiro will sell it off to someone who will turn the site into something completely unrecognizable.

I don't want to be free.

I'd miss it too.

See all ya faggots at some random successor-chan then.

I think most of us will turn insane after the 50th rewatch of their favourite anime until they begin hallucinating into these worlds and live a life together with their Waifu in a mental hospital posting memes until their final demise.

Can't wait.

Trips confirm

>Alright, but noting special tier: 3030s anime

>implying civilization will make it that far

I think Sup Forums has at most 10 years left.

It'll exist somewhere, in some form. Not necessarily humans or on Earth. Niptoons are eternal.

>Ugh, I'm glad those days are over tier: 2040s anime
I blame that era on the UN's crackdown on AI loli prostitution in 2038. Japan lost a lucrative underground industry and the anime industry took a creative hit as well. Thank Server the UN was disbanded in the Silicon Wars.

We thought the same thing 10 years ago.

TsuDeko^2 is the greatest anime. Fight me.

The anime industry is dying and so is Japan in general. I genuinely hesitate to believe much or any anime will still be made by the 2030s

in the year 2525
anime will still be alive

> falling for the anime is dying meme
Once it hits the mainstream audience, it will.

Cyan-tan is cute.

DBZ, One Piece, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh are very mainstream.

I want to fuck Cyan.

>2030s
Never finishes his lifework
I can definitely see it coming.

This fucking gif makes me want to watch SBR.

SURE

AND BY THEN, BEING A NAMEFAG WILL BE MANDATORY

Oh shit, am I seeing a time traveller?

And Im collecting your post

It'll either no longer exist or be warped into something completely unrecognizable. The internet is going to go to shit in the 2020s