IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL:

IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL:

I>>>>>> DON'T

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/23/british-teacher-murdered-amazon-pirates-refused-offer-help-locals/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ydrtSpIhEP4
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
youtube.com/watch?v=V1o2TqWE3jw
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/brazil-favela-attack-tourism-toll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow stop rudeposting

Nice bait
>calling us ameripoors when your currency is literally worth 1/3 of our dollar, if even
It's an okay try though

>IMMIGRATING
>TO BRAZIL
This is a first. Do people actually do that?

uma delicia

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO who the FUCK would want to move to Brazil anyway? Jesus fucking Christ I'm so glad I live in a nice comfy area in Pennsylvania and not in Brazil hahahahahahahah

Top kek, don't lie to yourself. Nobody wants to immigrate to this shithole. In fact, the opposite is literally true: smart people try to flee from here.

>IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL

no one cares about your african nation faggot

>No Brazilian company will hire a mudskin like you
half of your population are black lmao

Brazil is a shitty country anyway. Why would anyone willingly move here?

Literally what

Who is the female human in op's pic?

Think again. We are the primarily example of multiculturalism in the world

> 2. We won't let you enter
The gates of hell are locked from the inside.

Have anybody in the history of mankind ever considered immigrating to Brazil?
Don't think so.

>multiculturalism

oh you mean buzzword for being blacked

again no one cares about your African state.

Not if they browse liveleak.

(((Zuckerberg)))

V A I B R A Z I L I A M

I'd rather be homeless in Ukraine than live in a mansion in Brazil.

Don’t worry. I’ve never had any interest in even vacationing in your country, and I would NEVER leave America to live there. My God, are there people who even consider it?

Yes, Italian and Japanese they haved to imigrate to brazil to became slaves in our lands to plant caffe

Implying I'd want to visit that shit hole

Is this a parody thread?

ahh so nice and witty

Satan Hitler speaks
Don't kill my mom in her sleep u cunt
HH

Africa and South America... at once the best and worst continents.
And the thing that takes them from best to worst is solely the people who live there.

Who the fuck would want to go to Brazil? honest question.

S O C C E R

Crazy anglos
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/23/british-teacher-murdered-amazon-pirates-refused-offer-help-locals/

Poor Brit, she probably really believed that deep down everyone is equal and good.

Give me the sopa, Dahnald.

Sopa de macacao, if you will, Dahnald.

>literally anyone wanting to move to Brazil
What are you smoking?

>You lack the education to compete with locals
thanks for the morning laugh..really picked me up

Wow this is actually copy pasta from last December. Op didn't change the post one bit.

> IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL
This is the most unnecessary post I've ever seen.

Will I be rich comparatively? It would be nice to live like a king for a while

Lmao keep your open air nigger zoo idgaf
Lmao with you grass fed starving mestizo mulatto majority as the main attraction

upper kek

They weren't even immigrants.

Its common for failure manchildren in America and Britain to move to the 3rd world as English "Teachers". After they've lost their looks in their mid to late 20s(this is mostly for females) they will have magically "matured" and go back to their home countries and talk constantly about how "cultured" they are for going to Europe for 1 week and living in a 3rd world wasteland.

Whos the girl?

Asking the real questions over here.

>no Brazilian company will hire a mudskin like you
user, I got some news for you

>You lack the education to compete with locals
Maybe we can compete in other ways.

Lol at OP. Delusional faggot

>migrating to Brazil
I think you are looking for the word deportation. Migration implies wish.

says the fag with a failed economy, sky high rape drug crimes, murder, corruption, a femi prez and no hopes other than to be invaded and assimilated.

R U D E

This. Fuck mudslimes and atheists. Brazil for the Brazilian.

>Swede
>Liking women

Wtf?

I hope all you fuckers are alive in 50 years to see your countries turn exqctly like we are now, having to ddeal with the exact problems we are deal7ng now; but while you deal with your shit we already figure out ourselves, dont come here looking for refuge...

Also so you dont forget:

>be brazilian
>have every single race of the world
>no problems at all to the point of these races mixing with each other
>mfw brazilian culture is so strong that despite the differences every single shares the same culture, making us homogenous culturally but globalist
>mfw we are globalists nightmare, since instead of being multicultural and establishing individualism, the destruction of our national culture and chaos for profit of global corporations, we actually are able to become stronger with immigrants to the point that right-wing politicians actually want the destruction of the government and the replacement of our culture for the one globalist cherish and the left-wing actually cherish catholic views and our national culture
>mfw our culture isn't hated by any country
>mfw anyone can become brazilian
We are destined to rule the world

>brazil
>white people

Choose one.

Who the fuck would want to go to Poorzil. I'd agree your jiu jitsu is good, but nothing else. Place is a dump filled with niggers and nips.

Sadly spics and haitians imigrate here.

I just want to come for the delicious soup and be left alone.

Why the FUCK would anyone want to move to Brazil?
Anyone who has visited liveleak at least once knows how fucked that place is.

This

tfw when you will never have your head cut off with a blunt machete and placed on your chest while being stabbed a further several hundred times long after you had deceased during a brazillian prison riot between Primeiro Comando da Capital e o Comando Vermelho that even had hardened isis executioners shaking their heads due to your savagery, because OP was mean to you and said you couldn't move there.
why even live

ITT: everyone agrees that Brazil is a shithole.

why the FUCK would someone go to Brazil ? though im kinda curious about that monkey soup

I have a hard time believing anybody even entertains such a thought...

There is literally only one reason to go to Brazil

Actually, we (me and my wife) are considering moving to Brazil in case the civil war breaks out.

I think South America's economy will grow, but the nightmarish demographic problem will continue holding you back.

this, 100% seriously

That is a world class ass. I'd definitely move to Brazil if it weren't for all the niggers.

civil war in czechia?

>IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL
Why on Earth would somebody want to do that

Europe or US, doesnt matter which case, the Russia would be back to claim us.

Fuck your third world flip flop country Da Silva.
HIV AIDS literally gets hand out there

who would want to immigrate to your dystopian shithole? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to leave my dystopian shithole of a country, but certainly not for an even more (((multicultural))) dump

>immigrating to brazil
lol
If I was willing to live in a place where I'd have a 1 in 5 chance of getting shot if I stepped out after 19:00, I'd move to the US. At least they're not poor.

Based Poncho

>immigrating to Brazil
Who the fuck would want to live in a nigger majority country?

Make me!

I am moving to Brazil whether you like it or not. I want a bit of this => youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ydrtSpIhEP4

Everyone knows Brazill will be the next world superpower!

>OP thinks we’d leave our dirty niggers to go live with more dirty niggers and shemales.

The thing is, Brazil and South America in general will probably be a place of relative calm when everything goes tits up north of the equator - economically, socially, militarily?
Same with Australia I reckon.

lmao nobody wants to move to brazil

She probably has aids just like the rest of Brazil.

Who is this semen demon?

please let us in OP. you have so much to teach us
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

Who on Earth would consider immigrating to Brazil?

Found the pedos. She looks 12.

Double wrap and tap

If she's ovulating, she's ready for the impregnating

I would only move to brazil if I can have under 12 intellectual brazillian lolis wife when im 60
I will bring her back with me anyways

>Brazilian
>mudskin

>haitians
When haiti sends their people, they're not sending their best.
South Brazilian independence when?

I attended the student presentations at the end of an industrial design class here in the States. Typically, these classes have some quasi-retarded constraint, usually involving special attention to a disabled group (design a bicycle for the blind, etc.). This time, the constraint was that the product must be manufactured in Brazil. The students were completely oblivious, and presented mechanisms basically made out of sticks and twine, proudly emphasizing that it could be "produced in Brazil". A friendly fellow grad student from Brazil attended, too, and I laughed myself to tears watching his face throughout the presentations.

How much does a bowl of monkey soup cost in brazil?

Wait, who would won to go to brazil?
youtube.com/watch?v=V1o2TqWE3jw

I can live wherever I want motherfucker I've got American dollars , one American dollar
Is probably worth a million dollars in your shity currency.

im brazilian. i visit brazil every couple of years and the only immigrants ive met are ones from poortugal

UMA

>going to brazil
>ever
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/brazil-favela-attack-tourism-toll

good one

>We are destined to rule the world
A false sense of importance: a common characteristic amongst Latin American peoples.

mfw the only thing worthy of note is Brazil's effective culture of miscegenation.