Is it okay for men to have tastes and preferences, or should they have to date any woman in the name of equality?

Is it okay for men to have tastes and preferences, or should they have to date any woman in the name of equality?

State arranged marriage is necessary, specifically to resolve white men refusing to date black women who are the largest single female demographic in the USA

Holy shit she got destroyed

Also great men will find a great woman and equality is a garbage ideal

I'd still smash her back doors in...

Based alpha Michael

Lol at his epic negging. He turned her insecurity into a hilarious news story.
As to the actual question, having tastes and preferences is, like so many things, Not Okay (tm) and problematic, no doubt. But these kinds of rules are for dumb normies.
The enlightened are simply above these ridiculous moral fads.

>Literally advocating genocide

State enforced interracial sexuality?

What year do you think we'll have that? I think something around 2070.

top kek, the utter annihilation.
>you look like the desperate waiting type so I'll hold you to that
doing god's work making fuck apps as painful to use as possible

> equality

Great bait, but equality rights are about lowering the playing field of opportunity,
not allowing Another person to have dominion over your destiny.

Your example is beyond stupid - it makes you look like you're making an excuse for your own failure or exposing racial/gender biases supported by no logic beyond stereotyping - and no equality doctrine has ever hurt you - if you think otherwise you should provide proof.

Mike Pumper /ourguy/

Real talk: a hearty dose of gym work makes fat stacks men would rather not interact with suddenly hot.

Take notes and put even the barest effort into yourselves, land-dolphins, before you eat your way into criticality.

wtf I had no idea there where shallow people on dating apps

Mike Pumper "and dump her"

a healthy diet is actually way more efficient. you can only burn so many calories per day before the fatigue gets too strong, but you can very easily eat less.
still, a couple squats to actually have an ass would be quite nice

>you will never be that alpha
Kill me now?

idk she looks like better end of average british woman, she is not even that much of a slag. mike probably fucks only bimbos whos face looks like they are melting or idk what are those standards. british women are absolutely hideous and this is definetly 7/10 there. here its 5/10 but rly everyone knows how defective british people are

Shes like a
4 in california

>makeup covered myspace angle
>7

Looks like a regular neg.
In the age when women can get thousands of online beta orbiters praise her every single day, you really have to knock their ego a peg or two.
If hes really attractive, she would be on her knees in no time.

Kek

Absolute legend

Mike 'pump her and dump her' in a news story just across from Harvey 'play with my semi if you want that Emmy' Weinstein - two legends collide

If you even have to ask this question, you're a faggot.

Just kidding, but the answer should be obvious. You date who you like.

Weak trolling right there.

mike never had any intentions to fuck someone on there and is just having fun demolishing roasties

the funny thing is that despite having hundreds of orbiters and a dozen more actually promising candidates, one guy baiting them is still enough to demolish their ego enough to cry to a newspaper about it

Wew

She wrote it herself m8, it's all about victim status.

I don’t see whats wrong with wanting a partner who wants to live as long as possible. I don’t want my wife to croak at 55 and leave me alone for the next 30-40 years

She looks fucking HORRIBLE. Hiding her overweight body underneath ugly, ill fitting clothes.

That's not a neg, you fucking retard. The entire point of a neg is that you would never mistake it for an insult.

For for
For for
For for

How is "random man declines to date woman because she's fat" fucking newsworthy?

>black women who are the largest single female demographic in the USA
Fact: sheboons don't get married because that would lower their welfare gibs-me-dats and jeopardize their free gub'mint housing.
Instead, they just muh poosie every nigger in da hood and shit out a nig nog butt dumping every 9 months for whitey to subsidize.

>great men will find a great woman
Like this beauty.