Is Donald Trump Jr RETARDED?

Hint- His daddy appointed the FCC head.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission#Organization_and_procedures
google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/5/18/11700208/charter-twc-bright-house-merger-complete-second-largest-cable-provider-us
about.att.com/story/att_completes_acquisition_of_directv.html
google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/another-broadband-merger-centurylink-gets-fcc-approval-to-buy-level-3/?amp=1
google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/10/6/13192832/comcast-xfinity-home-internet-data-caps-one-terabyte
google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/07/att-boosts-u-verse-data-cap-to-1tb-keeps-dsl-users-at-150gb/?amp=1
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/06/28/cox-data-caps-overage-fee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ajit Pai was Obama's FCC commissioner, Trump only promoted him to FCC chair.

But it is true that Ajit Pai was originally put in the FCC agency by Obama.

Also Net Neutrality was shit Obama regulations and I'm glad it's gone.

It should go either way. Technically, he was appointed by Obama to the FCC.

>Hint- His daddy appointed the FCC head

LMAO reddot. You're not even trying

Hi Don, love you

What's wrong with his mouth?

>Ajit Pai was Obama's FCC commissioner, Trump only promoted him to FCC chair.

Obama was required to put 2 republicans on the FCC.

>Obama was required to put 2 republicans on the FCC.

False.

OP, btfo again

wrong, fuckhead

The FCC is directed by five commissioners appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the United States Senate for five-year terms, except when filling an unexpired term. The U.S. President designates one of the commissioners to serve as chairman. Only three commissioners may be members of the same political party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission#Organization_and_procedures

It's hard to be certain what he means, since he's not using proper interpunction

My best guess is this:
>I would pay good money to
> {
> see all those people
> {
> complaining about
> {
> Obama's FCC chairman
> {
> voting to repeal #NetNeutrality
> }
> }
> }
> actually explain it
> {
> in detail
> }
>
>I'd also bet [that]
> {
> most [of them] hadn't heard of it
> {
> before this week
> }
> }
>
>#outrage

It seems Jr. is in support of repealing Obama's Net Neutrality.
I have no idea, though, what your point OP. Is Jr. retarded for not using interpunction?

you're fucking retarded. the point is, Obama chose Ajit Pai for the FCC, either way. he could have chosen anyone else, but he chose Ajit Pai.

which is fine, because the guy knows what he's doing and is doing great work for the people of this country. net neutrality was one of the shittier obama era regulations and I'm glad it's gone.

> supports curryfuck taking away our internet

>taking away our internet

you seem to still be using it. and something tells me you'll still be using it a year from now too.

get over yourself libcuck, stop being so damn salty. you lost, get over it.

it didn't pass in congress yet. look at all your posts in this thread, you're literally fucking handicapped

Are you a fucking retard?

>it didn't pass in congress yet

that's not how this works, genius. the FCC having repealed the NN rules is a done deal. it doesn't require any input from congress.

now, congress can always pass legislation if they decide they want to enshrine NN regulations into law... but fat chance of that happening with a MAGA congress, my heartbroken little libcuck friend.

basically, eat shit. eat it all up. laughing at you all day today.

Obama was in office in 96?

Gtfo retard

trump already trying to blame obama and claim he didndu nuffin, because so many people supported net neutrality

you're retarded. Obama made Ajit Pai a commissioner of the FCC. go look it up.

Orangetag doesn't. He wants to take it up the ass. Look at what an eager buttslut he is.

Good, you’re still here.

Yes. That’s true. BUT, NN regulations were signed into law in 1996- Obama’s admin introduced class 2 regulations in ‘15. In 2017, we rolled them back to class 1. Not a total repeal yesterday.

>making my point for me

thanks, glad you agree with me that gutting the shitty Obama era NN regulations literally does nothing and the world hasn't exploded.

so like I said originally: thank god for Ajit Pai and thank god for yesterday's vote.

>the year is 2020
>the internet is fine
>reddit will still be butthurt

Alright buddy. I guess as an autist, I misread the context of your post.

Carry on, no sense trying to convince each other of something we agree on

Are you retarded? Donald Trump Jr. knows more about what's going on than YOU DO .

They're bringing the salt directly to us now lads!

This salt feels good man. Keep bringing it!
What a bunch of government drones leddit has become.

Buddy, that's not salt. Its fucking draino.
Shit's gonna kill you.

Even if it does pass, do you retards really think the government has been stopping ISP’s from merging and while adding data caps/higher prices all while giving you the delusion that they are looking out for the consumer?

google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/5/18/11700208/charter-twc-bright-house-merger-complete-second-largest-cable-provider-us

about.att.com/story/att_completes_acquisition_of_directv.html

google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/another-broadband-merger-centurylink-gets-fcc-approval-to-buy-level-3/?amp=1

google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/10/6/13192832/comcast-xfinity-home-internet-data-caps-one-terabyte

google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/07/att-boosts-u-verse-data-cap-to-1tb-keeps-dsl-users-at-150gb/?amp=1

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/06/28/cox-data-caps-overage-fee

Ur a faggot nigger.

This board has proven the average person has no clue what Net Neutrality means. What I want to know is what's Net Neutality?

Idk. But I had to steal that picture. Kek