SOYBOY THREAD

SOYBOY THREAD

POST KEKS AND SOYLENT CONSUMING BUGMEN

Worst part is Soyboy claimed she wanted nothing in the divorce but he gave her as much as possible to be "fair". Bitch didnt even want their dog

Unironically this

He is a sad excuse of a human being

Source?

You guys are fucking retarded. Now is the time to redpill the fuck out of boogie and in turn redpill his entire fanbase. Yeah he is a loser but deep down he is a fat fuck that needs love like any other human. Instead of constantly tearing people down, especially easy targets like boogie, why dont we build them up and create a society based on the age old bond of brotherhood and masculine alliance. Now more than ever i want this fat loser to get /fit/ and redpilled. Learn to subvert you dumb ass fags.

are they really having some twitter war?

This.

I think I agree.
Also, I just checked out his recent video and wow he's looking leaner now, hope he continues and moves on from this drama.

This is exactly right, you faggots are always sniggering behind your hands at the "soyboys" but you're just as pathetic. Real men build networks and strengthen each other through teamwork.

But how can I be an egdy faggot then?

This is a good idea. What's the next step of your master plan?

ironic the soyboys are the hairy ones

You make a GOOD point.

fuck you and your imaginary army

Because boogie has had decades to not be morbidly, life-threateningly obese.

He doesn't want help. He wants to be jabba the cuck.

Losing weight is so fucking easy! Literally just walk for 90 minutes a day!

crashing this plane

It's a good idea.
Due to his surgery, he's going to get thin.
He has no real choice anymore. He can't digest food like a normal person, so he WILL get thin.

We need to redpill him, and get him to work out.

This fag is the ultimate cuck.

It was on his Reddit
She's getting 50%+ percent of his wealth

Nobody cares about that fat faggot or his "fan base". Not politics.

how do you even get that fucking fat

boogie an inbred jew who is so dumb he thinks the holocaust is real.

Boogie is such a jew his commie instincts in his inbred DNA had him saying he ddeserved free healthcare.

onionboys once again trying to shill their anti-soy meme here

lol this sites biggest thing to say about boogie is that his wife left him, which isn't true

Not an e-celeb following cuck, so I literally have no idea about the significance of the fat fucker. Unless he represents 'Average American'

>Now more than ever i want this fat loser to
lmao
all according to plan, surprised she held on this long, you´d expect her to leave while still attractive to find a new man + with money in the pocket

she is a hambeast now, that fat slob really did a number on her lmao nobody got out of this intact

He is just going to off himself within the year.

you are a liar sir, you are probably a democrat too why else would you be on reddit

this
rip boogie

BLACKED

>jabba the cuck

did you just make that up cause its fuckign genius

hes a soy guy..

Real men strengthen other potential real men by networking and alliances as someone said above...
But the soyboy is beyond rescue. Its fundamental, its hormonal, its a lost cause. The worst part is theses soyboys are aggressively defensive of their soy affliction; Theyve become their own foe.

This can't be natural right? How the fuck is that even possible?

This, I hope boogie loses the weight and finds a woman that loves the fuck outta him. Everyone shits on the guy but he really does seem like a decent human being.

>kneelers fan

>t. single fatty

ha ha you're lonely.

Gluttony.