Why are niggers so violent? Just look at this poor white girl being beaten up by these putrid apes

Why are niggers so violent? Just look at this poor white girl being beaten up by these putrid apes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLJztNz4l18
youtube.com/watch?v=22BXKKDDbuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are niggers so violent?

fatalities in white aggression wars

World War II 15,843,000–85,000,000

Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire 24,300,000

Germanic Wars 15,450,000+

World War I 8,545,800-21,000,000

Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire 8,400,000

Thirty Years' War 3,000,000–11,500,000

Napoleonic Wars 3,500,000–7,000,000

French Wars of Religion 2,000,000–4,000,000

Yeah but, talking to a white man you are nearby doesn't result in them bashing the shit out of you with their gang. That tends that happen with niggers.

see?

WWII was provoked by non-white kikes and it's not our fault there were so many of spics to be exterminated in the Americas

BLACKED

This x1000000000

>Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire 24,300,000
>Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire 8,400,000

100% bullshit

>81% data aaaand
>96% data too
% out of what? That's not how percents work kiddo, you need a base premise for em. Otherwise those percents add up to greater than 177% which ain't possible

>comparing a war to the behavior of "people" during "peace time"

show your real flag, shareblue

It's her family's fault. Some male relative needs to meticulously hunt down and slaughter every person who laid a hand on his blood. It's the only natural response.

This seems to be the stance liberals takes.

>Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire 8,400,000
Pizarro had 168 men under his command: 106 on foot and 62 on horses. Pizarro sent his captain Hernando de Soto to invite Atahualpa to a meeting. Soto rode to meet Atahualpa on his horse, an animal that Atahualpa had never seen before. With one of his young interpreters, Soto read a prepared speech to Atahualpa telling him that they had come as servants of God to teach them the truth about God's word.[10] He said he was speaking to them so that they might

"lay the foundation of concord, brotherhood, and perpetual peace that should exist between us, so that you may receive us under your protection and hear the divine law from us and all your people may learn and receive it, for it will be the greatest honor, advantage, and salvation to them all."

When Pizarro arrived in Peru in 1532, he found it vastly different from when he had been there just five years before. Amid the ruins of the city of Tumbes, he tried to piece together the situation before him. From two young local boys whom he had taught how to speak Spanish in order to translate for him, Pizarro learned of the civil war and of the disease that was destroying the Inca Empire.

The single greatest cause of the decimation of native populations was infectious disease
But, it is apparent that the Inca began to contract the diseases several years before the Spanish appeared in the region, as it was likely carried to their empire by traders and travelers. The outbreak, believed to be hemorrhagic smallpox, reached the Andes in 1524. While numbers are unavailable, Spanish records indicate that the population was so devastated by disease that they could hardly resist the foreign forces.

That girl wasnt white. She dyed her hair blonde.

Don't fall for this bait, he can't be this retarded

Post this under

#ConfrontWhiteWomanhood

This

It's because you wh*tes are weak and therefore unworthy of respect

Politeness and civility don’t equal weakness but keep telling yourself that and see where it gets you.

Albert Schweitzer was a pedophile cuck

they have a personal vendetta against white people which is understandable considering they've been enslaved for over 7 decades.

>Whites are the society to get rid of slavery
>The only places that still practice slavery is the third world

>Whites still get blamed for slavery

Whites have taken the least amount of slaves compared to shitskins and yet we get the most blame.

she derserved it. she was probably a refugee-loving liberal. if not her parents were or her boyfriend was

>Why are niggers so violent

They are violent because they are breathing. Just shoot them and everything will be fine.

>so violent?

>Why are niggers so violent?
survey says....#1 answer on the board is...

It will get us to World Domination and Wh*te Genocide

whats the backstory on that?

You and what army?

What about the Turks?

Also, aren't the Libyans and Saudis keeping niggers as slaves right now?

This is just another constructed attack on white people by Jews and niggers. Without whites forcing morality via the UN, slavery would be common among you shitskins.

She relaxed.

>they have a personal vendetta against muslim people which is understandable considering they've been enslaved for over 120 decades.
ftfy

praise brother praise. fuck those niggers. sub human

agreed.

this is why we need another holocaust we need to kill all these nasty niggers.

This is a weird video.. what's going on?

worthless pieces of trash these niggers need to be executed just for existing.

what the fuck is this

Because you aint givin enough money fo dem programs n sheei

Is this South Africa?

Who’s instinct is to cower like that? ffs I know from experience my instinct is the exact opposite. Pussies.

Poo in loo pajeet

It’s how God made them.

I love this one

These types of webms need to be shown to every soyboy with long hair

It literally cripples your ability to fight or defend yourself. Niggers will grab it and hold onto you, maintaining complete control.

Same goes with beards, but to a lesser extent.

I wonder how they can commit hate crime at such a young age?

>Why are'nt niggers efficient?

Here’s THE BIGGEST POO IN LOO

I unironically hope these niglets die

Who the fuck just stands there filming that? Really gets my blood boiling

Most likely a hardcore/beatdown concert. People flail their fucking limbs around as if they're dancing and while others crowdkill like that guy

niggers

Turn the sound off: youtube.com/watch?v=wLJztNz4l18

Man, don't you love (((diversity)))?

So even niggers turn on their own.

I almost did, thanks for the heads-up

The """French""" Army :)

From then on, European nations will flood our market with Nordic slave girls, else, they will be nuked

Now do Asians, Arabs and Africans.

>Who the fuck just stands there filming that?

A nigger, probably

If he did that shit in a real pit he'd get the shit stomped out of him.

what's the story ?
something like "u no give pussy you wassist" ?

chilling

Wth

1. Low impulse control

2. Inability to foresee future consequences for present actions

3. Niggerized honor culture that values saving face through violence over not being a nigger

The dark triad of nigger culture. Pretty much all their problems stem from them. It's also why they keep getting shot by cops when unarmed because the nigger triad makes them think they can fight back against armed police and win.

das raycissss

fug

poor little doggo

around niggers, never relax.

It's helps to remember none of them are human.

Wow you are so badass

I am the definition of a lefty faggot and this makes me fucking mad

>i will never be this alpha

sauce of this? link?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=22BXKKDDbuU

she didn't relax

If niggers were as advanced as the white man In terms of warfare they would have genocided the entire planet

Jesus, that female silverback is strong. The human girl stood no chance.

A niglet was the one filming

Last time I checked white people genocided the native indians, enslaved blacks, and

FPBP

You white supremacists think that the world would be a utopia if it were 100% white. Why do you ignore history? Uhhh, ww1-ww2 much?

Why doesn't anyone punch the fuck out of them?

[leaf detected]

Bring me the Luger

Of course we do! It wouldn't fit the (((narrative))) otherwise.

how does she know the nogs are after him.
what is in his hand?

Oh shit Germanistani actually has a great idea, this could lead to some nice salt mining

Good job, great situational awareness and quick acting. Also blonde.

After seeing this kind of shit I honestly don't get how you burgers don't go out in RWDS. I've had fights in public with niggers down here, but I refuse to just let them beat the crap out of me. Of course I'll be careful if they have a weapon, but otherwise I'm gonna beat the shit out of them. Most are either obese or bare bones anyway