Atheist hate general

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mG37ysdWLWc&t=197s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be hasty, I am now an atheist and still a kid so I accept that death is the end and that’s that. Initially, my mom told me of heaven and hell and how to be good and all that. However, there were some “holes” in my religion where I wondered WTH is going on? So many contradictions. I started to wonder if it was all a lie and felt scared to die. At one point, I was so frustrated with the propaganda and felt that I didn’t belong in my family or community, so that led to me disassociating with my family members and others. I wanted to know if there was a way to have my consciousness survive (let’s say another religion.) I read about others and saw all these catastrophes and no divine intervention and saw just how muddled that morality was. I just stopped because even to this day, I see religion as a social construct and/or a mechanic to let society survive. Religion numbs feelings and morality so yea, I’m an atheist.

>implying that image isnt right

>The end of the current year
>Still believing in fairy tales and desert religion

Religion is for morons

OP is a gullible retarded faggot…

Is it that hard to believe a being with infinite power and no accountability acts like a petulant child? God created us in his image. The natural state of humanity is hypocrisy. Why would we expect any different?

Tl:Dr if God exists he's a shitty tyrant, but that's what infinite power does to folks.

>Why would a good person who didn't believe in God go to hell?

Easy. God is petty.

Atheists and Pagans aren't human beings. They're lower than animals.

Tbf, I think that's a fucking stupid argument. If any being (system?) was as perfect as God, it wouldn't be capable of pettiness.

I not going to believe there is nothing nor am I going to believe there is something.

>Atheists and Pagans aren't human beings. They're lower than animals.
This is why all the Abrahamic religions are a cancer upon humanity. They all must end

Consider...

Atheists are so proud of their certainty, they wave it around like a gay pride flag.

If you don't really believe in an idea, a reality or a belief, then you just ignore it and move on.

Why talk so proudly about a non-belief?

Atheists are not really unbelievers. They feel so strongly about the reality/nonreality of God that they feel compelled to talk about it frequently.

They believe in logic and "science" alone when half of our brain is emotional and not logical.

Why do humans feel love? Why do they do stupid and illogical things that seem to work out for the better.

If you have to revisit a "non-belief" everyday or join a group to support that non-belief, you are a closet believer.

Yet strawman arguments are cool.

Maybe you should start some sort of creature.

If god exists and that is what he is then I have no respect for him. It's absolutely fucking disgusting.

FUCK YOU CHAOSFAG! PRAISE YHVH!

>Abrahamic religion is a cancer because they said MEAN things about you subhuman degenerate pagans/atheist

You are also a fucking hypocrite. Your kind bitch about how niggers and non-whites are subhuman than you get all riled up when a religious man who does not commit shirk rightly calls you sexually immoral atheist and tree-worshipping bastards for what you really are.
YOU are the cancer. And the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE of them too. Dirty atheist animal

I am an Atheist, MGTOW Feminist.

No but seriously I hate everybody and Im an Atheist.

Why do You all hate me?

>god sending himself to sacrifice himself to save us from himself

If you are a christian, you HAVE TO acknowledge that our lives mean little more than entertainment and that god is responsible for all suffering. If you won't listen to reason and understand that this shit is fake then you should at least be called out as the submissive cowards you are. Continue to serve your sadistic tyrant, cucks.

Because you're a sexually immoral, godless, piece of shit that's responsible for all the fucktardery in society. Stupid atheist buttfucking sodomite

lmao what an autistic "argument"
What fucking point is this trying to make? It just simplifies the story of Jesus Christ appearing to pay for our sins into a single sentence and then "lel atheists are to LOGICAL to believe this."

Fucking what

Well, if you're right, you have nothing to worry about, otherwise, you've bought yourself a one-way ticket to Hell.

Nobody is fit to go to Heaven.

>majority of people believe in one religion or another
>many religious people have conflicting views with atheists on current year political topics, often as a result of their religion (homosexuality, abortion, transgenderism, promiscuity)
>"gee I wonder why atheists care so much about God, they must be closeted believers"

>sexually inmoral
>muhammed is my profet
also sexual morality is not a thing

>there must be a god
OK, we agree
>it must be a semitic war god
Hold it right there, criminal scum, since when?

>t. nihilist
On what do you base your morals, virtues and logics then, retard, if not on God? Your own? You're nothing. You were born a mistake, you'll be destroyed, sent into oblivion by your own logic, so why bother? Because it feels good? Then you're no better than the sinful, capitalist hedonists you claim to fight.
Unless... you do believe. Believe there's something higher than us. Maybe there's a purpose in life, beyond the animalistic instincts of Man. Something dictating us basic rules, which all humans in normal circumstances respect : "Thou shalt not kill", for example.
If there's something that Sup Forums taught me, it's that coincidences don't exist, and that applies to the vision of the divine that civilizations after civilizations developped on their own.
Atheism is always the weakness that brought these civilizations down. Alexander's Empire, Rome, France, Britain, Russia... and now America.
If that's not divine intervention, I don't know what is. God's Kingdom is in us. Let's make use of this fact.

Weird, it seems like all religious people are closeted faggots, child rapists, fake/lying, immoral garbage people and literally all the worlds wars and problems are their faults.

Religion is for weak gullible faggots…

>I can't understand the basic science.

Gravity created everything… Prove me wrong faggots…

literally none of those empires was nearly majority atheist

So how was the Universe formed? Why?

>x is for weak gullible faggots…
>Posts under commie flag
Had a good laugh user. Thanks.

>why
??

Science, reason = Western

Revelations, theophanies, prophecies, miracles, and other hyperemotional neurotic bullshit = Jewish

It only takes a minority
Look at Islam. 10% of those cockroaches in a country and you get people who want to get Sharia Law installed. The same thing apply to any aggressive denomination, and atheism is one of the most aggressive of all, but not in promoting itself, but demoting others.
You just need one egotistical, unapologetic hedonist in a high place and you end up at the end of your golden era : Alexander is the mightiest proof I can offer you, along with Commodus.

You're the one who has to prove it idiot...

All systems have cause(s), consequence(s), and purpose(s). What is the cause of the Universe? We all know the consequence, seeing as we are here, but what's the purpose?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html
oh no what shitholes crumbling empires
instead religious countries are not shitholes at all....
you are talking out of you ass about those empires atheism was not even taken srsly until 1900s

I went on okcupid recently and found a girl who was hardcore fundamentalist Christian, still had hymen at age 30, homeschooled, completely not degenerate (except some prog beliefs had snuck their way in).

In the end I couldn't do it. We talked for many hours but it's too fucking stupid, sorry. I told her even though things were going good our beliefs are incompatible and we couldn't be together. She agreed, we ended it.

>Thou shalt not kill
>some sort of magic universal law of morality
It is morality born of pragmatism.

Civilization requires cooperation, which requires some degree of trust.
Would you trust a man who would have no qualms ending your life?

Atheists=left wing faggots

>B-but not all atheists are like that
Not all spics vote Dems, not all Jews vote Dem either, but they're still overwhelmingly anti-white leftists and you'd be an idiot to want more of them.

A cloud of helium slowly collapses together through the weak force of gravity... after billions of years stars, solar systems, and galaxies are the result… Atomic bombs are proof atomic theory is accurate…

>Japan home to some of the most technically and logical minded people
>Country is also home to hundreds if not thousands of different kind of gods and goddesses and shrines that they pray to

purpose is a human construct
nothing has an inherit reason to be

>Iplying everything has a purpose…

and who created that helium faggot

Psalm 14:1
>The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>trips of deceit

How is christianity the true religion, though?

also has the second convinced atheist population in the world
there could be a million gods it is not relevant

Literally fake news

>atheist

More like Jihadist.

youtube.com/watch?v=mG37ysdWLWc&t=197s

Atheism existed long before the term was invented you fucking retard. It was called denying the Gods/God, AKA apostasy.
Western Rome had a larger number of apostates and heretics than the Eastern Empire, since they were a melting pot of pagan religions and a brewing ground for heretical theologians.
Alexander himself thought himself a God, denying the rest their dues (both Greeks and Ashurists) and had himself deified by his living... and look where it has gotten him.
France secularized during their Revolution. A universal constitution... meaning that everyone gets the same attention.
Britain secularized and followed the banking Jew. It transformed Capital into a God.
The same thing is happening to America. America is divided between its banking empire and God at the moment...

It's the smallest atom in the universe, it created itself through the attraction of electrons and protons or whatever.

Then gravity does its work and makes a helium cloud which collapses under its own mass eventually making a star which can produce the heavier elements we see today.

I'm wasted someone smarter than me fix mymistakes olease.

So apart from the bible, how can you convince me that Jesus is honest?

They are aethiest by our standards because they dont revere their deities like we do.

Why are you guys hating on athiests, instead of being kind and trying to convert them? Bad Christians!

Certainly not a vengeful Semitic god...
Nature does what it does, there is no why… small minds can't deal with reality, so they make up a god... so sad…

>god doesnt exist

worshiping any deity is not atheism idiot

Funny meme but that actually just mocks a theory of Christ's death. Most Christian's don't believe that theory of the atonement.

Why don't you kill yourself and go meet him faggot.

Yeah Greece and Rome were like that too. Gods as forces of nature. Very different from the Jewish "HAY EVERYONE GOD JUST TOLD ME EVERYTHING IMPORTANT"

I dont think you understand, they dont view their gods like we do with christianity or muslims do with islam. Look at how muslims structure their society around their religion where as Japan does not do this and yet in every town I can guarantee you there is a different shrine there that the local inhabitants go to for praying.

So why should I trust Jesus as opposed to any other divinity I may please to worship?
What makes Jesus trustworthy?

Buddhism is the only religion that makes sense

Sauce on the anime

>inherit
>you need to be 18 years old to post here
So why should anything have then? Just kill yourselves and let's be done with that.
Jesus just needs you to accept the truth of his existence and sacrifices, and for you to be grateful and live virtuously for it.
Honestly it's not a complicated form of worship.

if you go to a shrine for praying and you think you are praying to a higher power you are not an atheist
if someone asks you is there a god you would answer yes many in my local shrine
and that is not what a convinced atheist answers
your excuses are bad i cant believe you keep this up

Buddhism is not a religion dumb shit…

I'm not asking how to worship Jesus, I'm asking why should I trust Jesus over other deities.

"Durrrr I believe in Sky Daddies so I'm smarterer than Atheists."

Fuck you. Just reading the bible drops your IQ by 100 points. Go stone so more gays and pray to more sky daddies, retard.

yeah i know but for all piratical purposes it is easier to define it that way

Eat balls faggot

>and that is not what a convinced atheist answers
by whose authority? Japanese people dont perceive the world we do with christans and atheists. It isnt so clear cut over there as it is here.

sorry for bad engrish
also if nothing has a purpose that does not come from god i should kill myself?
other also its you who believe in heaven dont treat your flu and if you were good you can get eternal joy early

Atheism isn't rational.

Let's suppose that it's right stance and there's no God and afterlife.
>Atheist will not exist.
>Christian will not exist.
Same outcome for both of them.

Let's now suppose that Christianity is right and God exists.
>Atheist will suffer eternally in Hell.
>Christian will eternally enjoy Heaven.
Christian has clearly better outcome.

Atheism isn't rational, because it's a thought that isn't doing anything for you. It's not beneficial in any way, is pointless. "There's no God", ok what does this thought do for you? If there's no God, then every second that you consume discussing and refuting religion is wasted. You could use that time to do something else, while you still have time, that is rapidly running out. Before you know it, your finite time will end and you wasted 1%, 2% or 5% of it on discussing something that doesn't exist and you don't even like.

To all atheist there, fuck you. You are in no way better than "I fucking love science" retards. In fact, there's significant overlap. You're a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals that don't see how little do they really now. Continue walking your broad, pleb path, while we'll walk our, narrow and patrician. If God has seen it fitting for you to stumble in darkness, so be it.

Said the communist.

this is pulled out of your ass and doesnt make any sense

Now let's suppose that both christians and atheists are wrong

What created gravity?

objects with mass

You don't go straight to heaven or hell when you die.

>Atheist cucks BTFO

You do Buddhism a disservice characterizeing it as a form of worship… it's a practical way to overcome suffering… conflating it with religion suggests just it's just as stupid...

this game theory problem is poorly outlined
also discussing is fun and i like when a christcuck has a good argument and makes me question my stances or when i show them how their arguments dont make sense

all you that defend your faith with poor arguments do a diservice to your gods and should be ashamed
learn to theology

To kill communists

Then either
>Christian will be saved, other condemned.
>Other will be saved, Christian condemned.
>They both will be saved.
>They both will be wrong.
Either way, it's 50/50.

where do you go if you where a good christian that died of cancer?

This MUST be a joke, right?

25/75

this is sadly true
i feel btfod

actually given the context in which i was using it i was actually inferring the opposite but yeah i see what you're >implying