Giving a Communist friend a ride

So, this afternoon I'm giving a friend of mine a ride home from college. The last time we did this, he told me about his new infatuation with communism. Obviously there are tons of historical examples of the pitfalls of communism, but one of my main theoretical reasons for disagreeing with communism is Marx's absolute denial of any inherent human nature. What are your best arguments against communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XgdtHewGR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx's_theory_of_human_nature
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fucking gay

now now, my friend is a queer nonbinary person so I can't be using homophobic insults!

it's a cancerous ideology that has failed every time it been attempted and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths since its implementation barely 100 years ago

>I'm giving a friend of mine a ride
That better was a helicopter raid.

fuck his mom , sleep in his bed , eat his breakfast and tell him its for the good of the proleterian ,Toвapищ

youtube.com/watch?v=-XgdtHewGR0

I already rejected him and am currently dating his friend, I could tell him that was for the good of the people

Marx's analysis of history of a 1 dimensional battle between 2 groups (notably outlined in the first chapter of the Manifesto) is a blunder a highschooler shouldn't even be capable of.
I'm not sure how the guy got his PhD at 23 considering his horrid boiling down of complexity to a single variable. Only ideologues make mistakes that huge. Marx was a victim of his own ideological fixing.

When he mentions:
>"To each according to his need, from each according to his ability"
Just calmly ask him who gets to decide what each persons needs and abilities are.

That will plant a seed in his brain that will eventually grow and flower, causing him see the horrible true nature of Communism.

>Marx's absolute denial of any inherent human nature

Wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx's_theory_of_human_nature

Your "friend" belongs to the oven.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>Asking Sup Forums who have never read a single word of Marx or even know anything about Marxist theory beyond hilariously bullshit cultural marxism memes to give you props to debate someone that actually reads and studies theory.

So do you want to make an ass of yourself or what?

Make no mistake, it wasn't a mistake.

fucked up because he actually is jewish

my friend probably knows about as much as the people on here, he's not reading or studying marx

touché

It’s an incorrect model because real world events do not conform to it at all. Example: why would the richest of the rich corporate leaders, senators, etc. push egalitarianism and wealth redistribution according to the Marxist model? It makes no sense. The bourgeoisie and upper classes are supposed to resist the implementation of such policies which are supposed to arise from the proles, but that’s not what we see in JewMerica.

In addition, communism and capitalism are both based on a materialist view of the world and history which is cold and inhuman. Idealism or Traditionalism is far superior, and only pseudintellectual brainlet cuck bois are still communist in the current year

Why not just agree to disagree and settle your arguments at the ballot box?

> the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition
of private property.
Neck yourself.

wow OP! do you really have you own helicopter?

They say "power to the people" but not many of us know what that people is.
(it was an easy guess, becaue among my friends only couple of jews are communists. I'm not sure about the third one - but he also has a weird name and komisar's uniform would fit him well)