Tales of Zestiria the X

Post yfw Rose armatizes today.

>all the smug of edna and mikleo went into rose
What did they mean by this?

Who gives a shit, more Berseria shit when?

Is this yaoi

Last episode, maybe.
Though it certainly will not be Magilou.

Is this old guy anime original too?

>tales of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzestiria

I miss the playful Mikleo.

suddenly berubetto

Do we really have this much fucking time to waste on Rose?

OH THAT ONE FAGGOT IN BERSERIA THREADS TELLING ME SHE WASN'T GONNA SHOW UP BTFO

>Magilou
Oshit

Rose X Alisha fanfics Episode when?

Oh shit, might actually watch the episode now

We fucking Berseria now.

Agreed

Nope, we really don't, it was a waste of time.

So the anime isn't even gonna finish Zestiria's story because it was too busy waifufagging? That's actually even worse than the game.

Where are you all watching this?

squire soon

It's a brief infodump flashback user

>zesty animu fucks off and turns into Velvet's Show now

THEY CAN'T DO THAT
IT'S COO COO

bilibili

Oh god YES! How does it feel to be WRONG? I told you she would show up but you KEPT ON DENYING IT!

For literally 2 seconds.

They've finally made it to Pendrago, it only took 5 episodes of Rose bullshit.

That's all everyone always wanted.
Sorey learning Velvet's name is already more than expected.

This fucking bitch

Wow, you're expectations and standards are really fucking low.

What did she do now?

What's that? Eizen?

HYPE
Y
P
E

So are we supposed to take this to believe that Alisha isn't a true squire?

I miss all their playfulness. All Lailah's shitty puns are gone too.

That was easy

The anime is trying so hard to be "epic" but it only succeeds in being boring.

Moshi-moshi, sorey you haven't been cheating on me, have you?

Dezel isn't dying in this, is he? Someone must be a big dezel fan on staff.

Where did Alisha get Sorey's head phone number

And we've gone back to filler hell, this time starring Alisha.

>filler
It's all anime original now, might as well just forget anything the game does at this point.

Why Rose is so shit?

OTP

sounds good to me

If they make a new season after this considering I don't think Alisha's arc going to end in like 3 episode and made Sorey save Velvet or something, I think I can forgive them after making 5-6 episodes just for Rose character development alone.

Not really, it was pretty fucking obvious that they'd have to go back and save Ladylake since season one was too busy with Alisha doing absolutely nothing to get anything done.

I wouldn't mind if it was actively better than the game but it's not, this episode just begs the question of why Sorey didn't just fucking purify Ladylake in season 1.

Weird the OVA didn't have this problem but I guess writers changed.

There won't be a new season, that's not how anime production schedules work.

It rises again

They won't, the anime was a flop.

random dead dragon

ARTORIUSS

Why is Rose so good? She saved the whole episode.

So, how did the pope hide a fucking dead dragon in the cathedral without anyone noticing?

The OAV was written by the actual game creators, the anime is made up purely by Ufotable.

Say it with me, because the anime makes no fucking sense.

Didn't play the game, was Rose supposed to armatize this episode?

No, she was just infinitely more useful than Alisha.

It's been fully anime original since the second season.
Rose randomly joins and armatizes somewhere after the Glaivend battle in the game.
I actually like it better this way.

It's closed for public. He even went to prevent Sorey and the others to come in before the emperor ordered him.

They probably wanted to remove the corpse before anyone noticing but muh doushi can sense malevolence first.

Because she is producer-san's waifu and he wants us all to love her as much as he does so he shoves her in our faces.

Well, who saved the rating?
[]Magilou
[]Velvet
[]Rose
[]Alisha

You like it better that the anime is wasting it's time?

Hell, even the fact that they actually have to go back to Ladylake to purify it, despite establishing in season 1 that it needed purifying is just poor writing and poor pacing.

Magilou

Baba has nothing to do with the anime. They are just giving them both equal screentime so waifufags don't bitch and yet here we are.

>go back to Ladylake to purify it,
Wait, they're going back to ladylake in the anime?

What did they say about her? That the dude heard the story from a traveling mayvin? She should have been dead by that point

I like it better that Rose is getting an actual motivation for becoming a Squire instead of just falling into squirehood and magically being as strong as Sorey and being able to armatize immediately, yes.

Alisha, just fucking said it. Ladylake is filled with malevolence and they need to purify it, because they never did it in season 1.

Maybe he just wasn't strong enough back then in episode 4 or so.

Wasn't really listening but I think he was saying that it's a story that's been told for generation or something.

Just wait for subs desu

He was strong enough to purify Marlind, so that's just a load of bullshit. Ufotable just wanted to increase Alisha screen time in season 2, they decided to put off purifying Ladylake. That's why we're backtracking.

I thought Marlind was after episode 4 and Berseria episode? At the very least I remember that he never purified anything besides the one in Lailah's place when the giant malevolence in Ladylake came up in the anime.

Shouldn't they be going back to Sorey's town around this time? Because Camlann and all that? Or at least find out about Sorey/Zenrus/Mikleo past?

Marlind was after episode 4, they established that Ladylake needed purifying in season 1. But after they recruited Edna, Sorey, instead of purifying Ladylake, went to Marlind for some reason.

Sorey didn't purify Ladylake at all, he just located where it was coming from and then proceeded to fuck off to Marlind.

I think they've forgotten about the war too.

If we were going by the game timeline then they would be templehopping right now

No, overall, timeline without the gameplay, they'd be finding out about the Cardinal, the Pope and Symonne, and figuring out how to deal with her.

HAHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST

ROLAND CONFIRMED FOR BERSERIAFAGS

Well of course.
Rolance used to be Midgand.

Too bad, we've decided to leave it.

Curse you Berubeto!

I think you mean "Curse you Alisha".

Tfw a mere name seems to fill you with dread

BTFO

THE BURNER OF HELLAWES
THE ACCURSED PIRATE
THE EIGHT HEADED SHAPER TOOTHED DAEMON
THE KILLER OF PRIESTS AND EXORCISTS

BERUBETTO KURAU

Just go wake her up from her nap already. She can eat Kittybeard for you.