Bullet Proof Glass Is Now Racist

>we need bullet proof glass removed cause it would inconvenience my lil nigglet when he tries to rob you

Running a small business is challenging — but even more so for merchants who open up shop in neighborhoods where there is a higher incidence of crime. For years, one way these shopkeepers try protect themselves and their employees against theft or harm is to install thick plexiglass at the counter between the cashier and the customer. But is this a good thing?

Some people in Philadelphia don’t think so and now one local councilwoman is introducing legislation to force the city’s shopkeepers to take the glass down.

“It’s an indignity” to make purchases through such a window, said City Councilwoman Cindy Bass in this Philadelphia Inquirer article. Bass and others believe the windows represent race and class differences and a “symbol of distrust.” She, along with five co-sponsors, has proposed a bill requiring shopkeepers to remove their windows and if the bill receives a majority support in a scheduled committee meeting today it will head for a full vote on Dec. 14.
Bass thinks store owners should “hire security guards and install surveillance cameras"
archive.is/eBmJ2

Oh noes, please spare the minority owned businesses

So no more alarms or security systems either. No panic buttons.

These are signs of distrust.

We should just remove theft from the criminal code as a sign of trust. Having that law there is racist because it presumes minorities will commit theft.

Are they going to remove them in banks as well?
Jesus...

It's time.
>find jewish business in nice neighborhood
>make fake free shit coupons
>hand out said coupons in the ghetto
>???
>profit!

The glass is too damn high!

>hand out said coupons in the ghetto
this part needs work

You never see poo in the loos causing any fucking problems. Sure they stink but they own haji marts and don’t fuck around in society or make issues. Once against left wing cucks and niggers reminding everyone they’re nothing but trouble and a headache for every community they infect

Just buy targeted adds at WORLDSTAR

>WORLDSTAR
J.O.B., try again

just throw them on the ground that should suffice

So 2-3 more employees and security system upgrades, prices will have to go way up to cover all that they'll price themselves out of new ports and malt liquor

We both know the nogs will buy new ports even at $30/pack.

>implying one cent of that comes out of a nigs pocket
Muh guv'ment card pays for my cigs yo

Hang them up and put like "hey fellow niggas free stuff at ching chongs convenience store, and goldstiens alcohol"

>work in a smokeshop
I can't count how many times a nigger has come in and tried to buy cigarettes with an EBT card. The get all burned out when I tell them we don't take EBT for anything and then pull a roll of twenties out of their pocket.
>mfw I always give them the wrong change and they're too stupid to notice

LOL

Serves asians right for voting democrat. Although I do respect the rooftop Koreans who shot up nigs when they rioted.

Any politician who makes small business owners take down their diversity shield should be forced to work the graveyard shift at a liquor store in North Philly.

This

Seeing how most of these liquor stores are owned by Koreans and Pajeets, I wonder if we could make the case that putting them in danger by removing the bulletproof glass is raycis.

Or do nigs always get priority when it comes to what's raycis or not?

>most of these liquor stores are owned by Koreans
roof korean ww3 when?

Good, if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.
If you're that afraid of being harmed go back to whatever 3rd worlds shit hole you crawled out of and set up shop, or better yet try to set up shop in a majority white community and let me know how that goes.

Hope niggers like putting hot sauce on their EBT cards. Cause that's all they're going to have to eat.

hornady

THIS burger, is what we always dream. That those in charge is held responsible and directly suffer the consequences of their insane decisions.
>Let the SJW judge, who lets a repeat offence violent nog of the hook because of muh feels and institutional racism, let that judge suffer the faith of the nogs next victim
>let the "refugees welcome" people be forced to shelter said refugees in their own homes
>let the 'free abortion' people get shifted to a timeline where all those they love, were aborted.
etc.etc.

>put like "hey fellow niggas free stuff
niggers can't read

Dems never consider the consequences of their policies. When all these small businesses leave the nigger zone and the nogs have nothing to eat, the Dems will have no one to blame but themselves, but of course they won't take the blame, they never do.

Tell this bitch to work one day at a store like that

I'm with you on the first two, but here in burgerland abortion is mainly used to kill niggers before they can grow big enough to rob and murder people, so I'm fine with it.

>the CDC collects data on niggers
they know

These stores are often the pillar of minority communities offering items to avoid legal troubles. Some examples include, fake id's, burner phones, clean urine, loose cigs, and a place to fence stolen goods. Once you fuck with their business they will get robbed and then leave. Expect to see entire blocks locked up.

>Councilwoman Cindy Bass

These stores aren't nearly the fucking angels these chinks are making them out to be. Look a bit deeper into it and realize these chink ass faggots come over here and break the law running what amounts to an illegal liquor store.

My first fucking thought
>niggers are a disease

Liar that didn't happen

Niggerglass is a absolute must have.

Fucking BASED

See my post above. Removing the glass will cause devastation to these communities. Honestly not a bad idea. It almost seems like the dems want to rule their peasants from ivory towers.

Yeah, but the way I understand it these small innercity stores are already really weird.
Only procesed, sugary shit and expensive and few healthy food like vegtebles and fruit. Basically forcing them to life from shit.

>be american
>go to work
>get shot

I always see this glass in the south but never in PA or NJ

Surely this means the government will remove their invasive security cameras right?

The glass only protect the owner and their employees...I'd not shop at a store that didn't have my best interest in mind. It's not okay for me to get shot or killed and the owner to live.

>councilwoman
let me guess

It also protects customers because it deters armed nogs from appearing.

It's only in the major cities, user. Please nuke them.

I live in georgia and we need those, if that passes in this state I can think of a good 20 areas where gas stations will stop existing because the clerk will get shot.

Fuck that bitch

Here is the thing. In a situation where you do not care about either party, they best thing to do is to root for the party that will provide proof or credence to your case or cause.

If they remove the BPG, and a chimp somehow manages to hit something with a bullet, then it proves that the "racism" was justified and they are unable to live in a civilized society. The question then becomes do we care about migrant workers catching a bullet?

On a larger scale, the right of the business owner to do what they want with their establishment is at risk. But that's already been eroded by ADA laws, requiring business owners to make their stores accessible even if it cost them tens of thousands.

How about a sign that says “no niggers, or any other animals allowed”. Problem solved.

Damn near every gas station in my town has these. I'd tell them, "okay, the glass comes down, but no more niggers or beaners allowed."

Fuck you, nigger

>every gas station in my town has these
you need to move user

>I only want to shop at a store where the owner and his employees can get killed with me
Giving you rights was a mistake

If we imagine a worst case scenario, where after the bullet proof glasses are removed, and every nigger nearby decides it's time to rob and murder the owner to "show them racists a lesson", how would the people that passed the law be able to defend themselves?

That's why I used the word "free". I'm not totally against abortion. I think it's horrible. But in certain cases acceptable. But it should never be free. Take Iceland, the abortions up there is almost entirely to end pregnancy when the fetus has serious defects. Fine, OK. I accept that. And the price is this is done by people who pay TO the welfare state, so there is a price.
Imagine the following, your nogs get the abortions free of charge. In safe, well staffed clinics. Heck, they can even get any withdrawal symptoms treated free of charge when have the procedure done. As to not suffer on multible levels. But the price! Tubes tied, no buts - no exceptions .

Niggers are a disease to be controlled. That is what I am taking from this graph.

Atl dude you're absolutely right. Every Texaco in the city will get shot to shit.

R O O F G O O K S
O
O
F

G
O
O
K
S

Fucking gas that bitch

There are banks with these?

Find some nog to rap about it on the streets. That should do the job

>interacting with a nigger
>ever

They're trying to do this in Philadelphia. They people pushing these laws are completely insane.

Probably by outright ignoring it

Mail them.

Stop worshipping these BBQ niggers of Asia you moron. These gooks are as savage and soulless as jews except stupid and unimaginative.