ITT: Anime/Manga where literally nothing happens

ITT: Anime/Manga where literally nothing happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KozJ0Wlqkd8
hatsuseno.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-343.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YKK Western release when?

I know this is bait because a lot of things happen but nothing is also good too.

Anyone got raws for this or know where a gentleman could get them? The only ones I found got several volumes in ridiculously low resolution.

Dayumn, thanks for reminding me of this. It's been on my reading list forever but I always forget the name or to check for it. I'm really afraid I might not like it. I love some slow-paced series, but I could never really get into Aria or Amanchu because I had to admit to myself I was bored.

Lots of stuff actually happen. Except you have these chapters where characters just enjoy a calm afternoon getting comfy, taking a walk or going to the sea, and chapters with more story implications that can be surprisingly emotional.

Definitely one of, if not my favorite manga ever. If you read it, use the OVA ost as background, it adds a lot to the experience. Maybe wait until summer to read it, I think it's ideal for immersion.
youtube.com/watch?v=KozJ0Wlqkd8

Thanks user! I'll take that advice. Too bad there doesn't seem to be an English publication. Even out of luck in French, and they've got a ton of manga translated.

Alpha is my wife. No other girl can compare to her, ever.

That's weird. Frogs have almost everything, I think we even have Aria (or maybe it's the english)

Not sure about frogs but burgers' Aria stopped at volume 6.

Biggest waste of time in my whole life, and I browse Sup Forums.

Just learn Japanese. I have every volume on my shelf waiting for me to get to the point where I can comfortably read them.

is it good

>5.5k used
One of these days..

Alpha is one of the sweetest/cutest characters ever!

She's pretty deep

Wait until you get to the speculah.

what does that say

Something about the A series being technology to record human history, starting from simple pictures and ending with Alpha

Might be legit, it's an important theme of the story, Kokone talks about it.

Sounds plausible.

What was up with the Misago thing if you don't mind me asking?

The Misago would be another edition of these technologies. Not sure exactly how, she does have a human side but she's far more animal than the others. Maybe that's how A7s are more advanced.

That'd explain her not growing older at least

A1 through A5 were projects intended to transcribe each one of the human senses into signals, reproducibly and without any bias.
A6 was a project where mushrooms were engineered to grow into humanoid forms and include sensory organs compatible with the signals. These mushrooms are in fact the robots.
Misago was an A6. Her body and senses were fully functional, but she did not have the facilities to deal with human society.
A7 was the project where a system was set up to domesticate and educate the robots, making them fit to function alongside humans.

Far from an asspull, this claim is substantiated bit by bit in a series of articles, using references to the manga and quotes from the author.
hatsuseno.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-343.html
And this length series is just one of a few dozen making up the blog, each one dedicated to a different aspect of the manga.