HANNITY SPECULATION THREAD

ITT: we speculate about the most recent Hannity tweet. He posted another tick tick tweet saying it’s 2 hours away. What could it be this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/941679188104409088
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers?amp&__twitter_impression=true
archive.is/zN9SK
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/fbi-edits-clinton-exoneration-go-far-beyond-what-was-previously-known-comey-mccabe-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/941679188104409088

Literally nothing

it will be revealed that the children raped and killed in the basement of Comet Ping Pong are having their bones crushed into a fine powder, which is then mixed in with the flour used to make the dough. this is then served to unsuspecting customers.

It will actually be the reason Andrew McCabe will resign.

nothing, like every other time that faggot says something. fuck off shill.

You should stop being Korean.

Honestly it'll be yet another tiny thing that merely points at rampant corruption bit doesn't prove it. Face it, the entire government is aligned against us and we'll never get them to admit the truth. We all know, but nobody will act on it.

Name a time Hanniclock ticked and didn't deliver.
>inv4 huurrr durrr yesterday and the day before.
Wrong

Trump will name the Jew

Likely this but I'm still holding out hope it's Mueller's home address.

am english teacher like everyone else here with a korean flag (that or military)

Then stop pronouncing it Engrish. You're fucking an entire generation of Asians.

Its just more emails about the FBI talking about needing burner phones to collude with Hillary and get their wives 6 figure jobs.

Why does hannity lie?

Fuck! I thought it would be something proving government corruption.

Moar Uranium One stuff. He said so on his show yesterday.

This faggot tweets this shit every week and never has anything

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BZZT BZZT BZZT BRING BRING BRING BRING!!! BRING BRING BRING BRING!!! WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH IT'S HAPPENING MOTHER FUCKERS, WEE OOH WEE OOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

BRRP
BRRP
BRRP
BRRP

(Emergency shelter... Evacuate... Emergency shelter... Evacuate...)

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT, YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH

brrp... brrp... brrp... brrp... I tried to warn you... you made your choice... brrp... brrp... brrp...

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT BZZT BZZT BZZT THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH YOU MADE YOUR GRAVE NOW LIE IN IT WEE OOH WEE OOH

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS

HOLY SHIT ANONS I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW PUMPED UP I AM FOR THE HAPPENING OF OUR LIVES

WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH FUCKING WEE OOH BEEP BEEP BEEP

IT'S HAPPENING

M
A
J
O
R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
I
C
K

T
O
C
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe you guys are letting this thread slide! I feel this could be a major happening

"fewer than two hours" sean.

You seem upset.

He and Tucker are going to trade time slots so there will seem to be added variation to the 3 talking points they both harp on.

A fucking Clock cunt

a bunch of retards following retarded shit the jews throw out in front of them like always

Tick if tock

Why does Hannity tweet that tick tock shit every 5 minutes?

'Tick tock' gives me a stiff cock! We are erecting freedom anew!

>it’s 2 hours away. What could it be this time?
Hannity will call Roy Moore & fuck him over again, tick tock maga style

Big if true

Being a bong I don't watch fox, but I am aware of these frequent "Tick Tock" teasers. Have any of them ever lead to anything of significance or is Hannity just a clickbaiting bitch?

Lol

>2 hours
The fact that this isn't a teaser for his TV show is intriguing. Does his radio show start in one hour?

My God, is he still tick-tock'n?

Two things can be true at once. The answer is yes.

Cornball

Hannity is an attention whore. He's in the same domain as Alex Jones and Roger Stone.

Rumor is that Kushner is being take in. For some reason /pol has not mentioned this at all. I don’t know if it’s a rumor but given this rumor came out last night- could be

"Godspeed all the bakers at dawn
Who all cut their thumbs
And bleed into their buns
Til they melt away"

"New Slang" - The Shins

Sort of. He breaks stories from actual journalists like Sara Carter. She's the one doing the actual research and they use his platform to present the story.

I think I used to bartend with the guy in your pic. Small world.

This is going to be literally nothing isn't it?

in b4 a poorly researched story about Hillary

Depends on your expectations. My guess, it's a text message from Andrew McCabe directing all political conversations should take place outside of the system. Nothing to Sup Forums but exactly the type of shit prosecutions are built around.

Stupid meaningless lyrics if true. So artsy and deep.

love this

Update: Legal expert Newt Gingrich says the Clintons should go to prison

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Maybe this???

>he said this 2 weeks ago

So, Hannity, time is up. Really tired of the tick-tock bullshitters on both sides. Something better happens now.

And it did fucker. The text messages. You fucks have no memory

>unsuspecting
something tells me most of them know

>those flags
really not hard to spot at all. fucking retards

HANNITY YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES

WHERES MY FUCKING TICK TOCK YOU FAGGOT?

This has to be it

2 hours away until his next jew dick feeding. You know he's addicted to israeli cock right? He just can't wait! Tick Tock. Time for some cock.

Ill just wait until Rush is on. He'll layout whatever this is without the drama.

IT

IS

HAA

BOOM

archive.is/zN9SK

thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

>This faggot tweets this shit every week and never has anything

Are you retarded?
He has broken more stories than anyone else

Sure he will

And what were the consequences of these text messages? Someone was transferred to HR, supposedly. That is the entirety of tangible repercussion.

Now I'm pumped. Tick tock me hard Hannity.

you'll be okay. :^)

Pepsi man please post here more often.

aw look how cute the shill is :^)

That better not be it. That is quite literally nothing. I want a real tick tock

Name him what? His master who fucks his fat, orange ass every night?

I did really want something to happen though. It's just another tiny-burger again.

WOAH I JUST BACK FROM COLLEGE WHATS GOING ON

FUCKING CUNT

It would be big if they could tie the narrative back into Roy Moore.

Don't even need proof, just let the public draw conclusions.

just take the flag off faggot otherwise nobody cares what you have to say
matter of fact most pol users have memeflags filtered

Underrated. Kek.

I just wish he’d save the tick tick for bigger stuff.

>Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

>Flagrant violation of ABA MPRC 1.8(e) forbidding lawyer from providing financial assistance to client during pending or contemplated litigation.
Extremely unethical and creates a clear conflict of interest. Attorney should be publicly censured or suspended.

This is good advice.

only a left winger would spend an hour photoshoping sperm to a man's face

kek

It's here
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/fbi-edits-clinton-exoneration-go-far-beyond-what-was-previously-known-comey-mccabe-s

Getting way more bs for my geographic location than for my honest political position. Also, nice refutation of the original points again, faggot.

fuck off and die memefag

the next false flag is gonna be massive... multicontinental synchronized mass events, global mobilization of deepstate tentacles...

Don't care about you try-harding edge-lord.
You know, there was a time, when only "MUH MEMEFLAGZ" were used and it was the time where this board had mental essence and not just retarded mirco-happeningfags. You either debate something or something really big happens, shitty nu/pol/ users like you are always blow anything out of proportion due to people like Hannity acting like consequences already happened.

I do care about this, thanks.

juicy

After the commercials we'll be discussing this breaking news with Dr Gorka and Judge Jeanine

The meme flags were only good when they were random

u know u want sum fuck bby boi :^)

You forgot the period after 'retards'.

I like this

cry more flaggot

2% discount on his book

Tick tock motherfuckers

its been tick tocking for 6 weeks at least now

Guess he had to start putting a time limit on his tick-tocks, because people were tired of waiting until tonight-maybe-tomorrow for them.

Well, last time it was fuckig nothing so I guess this time it's fucking nothing again
This is project veritas level of attention whoring