Tick Tock

Are they setting us up for his exit from the senate, or the exit from his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2017-info/croughton/croughton-caught.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GEXb6nP_peY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good riddance, JOHN MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR!

It really makes no difference.

His exit from being indicted and put on trial.

Just think, if this guy had won against Obama and his tumor had popped up a few years early, you'd be getting President Sarah Palin.

Die, nigger, die!

The type of brain cancer he has makes you go from walking independently to incapable of moving or even controlling your bowels in under a month. He's dead by February.

fuk this tumor headed warfag

NEOCON JOHN MCCAIN
A TUMOR GROWS INSIDE HIS BRAIN
EVERY TIME HE TELLS A LIE
THE CANCER SPREADS METASTASIZED
SUPPORTING RADICAL ISLAM
BETRAYED HIS COUNTRYMEN IN 'NAM
HE SITS IN CONGRESS IN HIS CHAIR
SHILLING FOR OBAMACARE
AS HIS TRAITOR HEAD NOW SWELLS
HE'S SLOWLY KILLED BY CANCER CELLS
NEOCON JOHN MCCAIN
A TUMOR GROWS INSIDE HIS BRAIN

as scummy as he is, that's an awful way to go

He will die before the end of the year, digits confirm it

nice one leaf

I hope he has a gook doctor and is having flashbacks

RAF Croughton near Brackley, Northamptonshire, UK, is the main US DoD communications hub for theatres of war. It is suggested that drone attacks have their command and control signals routed through Croughton's data lines. It was also reported that Angela Merkel's NSA phone tap was routed through here back to Washington DC.
A massive expansion programme is underway to construct a new mission building "PL1" and a new antenna field comprising six new "golf ball" radomes.

The new SATCOM enclosure will be created immediately south west of an existing radome enclave here:-

51.9876, -1.1769

In the planning application during 2016, prime contractors Mott Macdonald and HLM Architects prepared a Design and Access Statement (attached).
cryptome.org/2017-info/croughton/croughton-caught.htm

R.I.P in peace

what a fucking Christmas present this would be
roll for /ourtumor/ doing what needs to be done

I wonder how he's going to explain all those dead kids when he meets his maker?

God I fucking hope so

Why do they let them serve till they’re senile? Ffs

Offical John McCain soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=GEXb6nP_peY

Dude needs a bullet

Sarah Palin is just a character she plays to get votes, though. She could easily change into a more proffesional character if the situation needed her to.

Same with Trump and Jeb.

Fact is, you don't get into ultra-high level politics and bussiness without being able to be proffesional when the time comes and switch off the personality kinks.

You don’t get better from Glioblastoma.

Hate him for his politics, but he was a war hero and deserves respect for all the brave things he did for the nva.

Having Palin as his VP was nothing more than a cynical and transparent attempt to take Hillary voters from Obama. She wouldn't be president material even with a few more years of experience and training as a high-level politician.

Did anyone honestly believe McCain had a chance in hell of winning at any point in the election? I only voted for him because I knew he would lose.

If Trump lost, a lot of people would be saying the same thing about him.

He was not a war hero. Clearly your research has failed you.

Spare this one from the rake.

McCain was frail since like the 80s, no?

I voted for him and hoped that the public could see through the fucking Kenyan, but I overestimated the intelligence of the American public.

Who cut off his supply of infant blood?

read my whole post