To my Southern European Brothers

To my Southern European Brothers

We brown people are not your enemies, we are here to liberate you from wh*te subhumans !

These subhumans are ruling over you and claim to be of the same race than you but don't let their lie confuse you, they are are WHITE/NORDIC PEOPLE ruling over BROWN PEOPLE(YOU)

THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU
YOU ARE BROWN THEY ARE WHITE

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ANCESTORS THAN YOU
YOUR ANCESTORS ARE MEDS THEIRS ARE NORDICS

ok me very white me no likey

Stfu frog. Sage.

>be a slave to the muslims for centuries
>surprised they have shitskin admitexture

SAGE
A
G
E

Fuck off Muhammad, go back to fucking goats in the desert

Why are you hating your own brothers ?

You are dividing the brown race ! Your true enemies are the Germans who rule over you since the Lombard Conquest !

OY VEY, WELSCHER

DAS MUST BE SHUTTED DOWN

Liberate my dick plz

I will

Piss off ahmed.Ive seen Tunisians and Moroccans whiter than northmen. Not every sandnigger worshiper is a brownie

Ty faggot

half indian guy i know always gets mistaken for being southern european. I didn't even know he was non-white when if rist met him.

Bah alors mec. On a ses règles ? x)

>Ty faggot

It seems you're a bit confused, brown friend

You are the faggots that were conquered by German people, while we are the bulls that are here to liberate you

Yes come around here again we still remember what happened last time
And you still liberating my dick you faggot

Typical Southern Brownropean unable to detach himself from his Nordic masters

Stockholm Syndrom is strong in you

Je veux juste libérer mes frères cacapeaux

Cacapeaux
Whut ? Tu sors sa d'où ?

Sage lefty/pol/ faggot

Kek

Spanish monarchy descends from the hapsburgs. Austrian.

Fuck off allahfucker. Spaniards are easier to brown in summer. In winter they are as white as most europeans.

They are french bourbons,the hapsburgs got too much into wincest to levels not even Sup Forums would feel comfortable and they ended up being full Sup Forums
Sage

>I-it's the sun's fault

Deep inside you, you know that it comes from your Turkic/Moorish blood

A lot of Spanish people live here, they turn white with the lack of sun though it’s like a “grey” white, hard to explain, but it’s not brown.

>people still reply to this shill copypasta

Sage

I know what you're talking about. I've met some gothic mexicans with the same look about them. There's something about it that makes them look very unhealthy.

There is literally nothing wrong in whites ruling over blacks.

Southern Europeans are brown not black

>we are here to
do fookin nothin

i wanna fuck a swarthy Spanish leftist girl and go all Primo de Rivera on her pussy

We are blacker,this is your average un mission,so black we got labeled as niggers

This makes my skin crawl. Reminder there are still Americans on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that defend literally getting their dick mutilated because of Jewish propaganda. Yes, I know this topic has been talked about to death, but it still makes me physically angry.

Southern Europeans belong to haplogroup R1B so they´re in a way white since they´re European and share the same Haplogroup. They´re just a pigmented version basically but in no way similar to Arabs

The argument that has been presented to me which bothers me the most is along the lines of "it's not like circumcision bothered you until you knew about it! if you never learned about what circumcision was it would have never had an impact on you!"

>Southern Europeans belong to haplogroup R1B

Not all of them

>cacapeaux
shitskins ... not brillant.

"nordic people" you meant french kings familly ? you jelly muhamed ?

Thinking about my Spanish brothers being forced to pay the jizya to blond-haired people cause me many sleepless nights