PSA to racist and antisemitic Christians

You guys are hypocrites. I find it almost inconceivable that you would harbor such views considering a) the fact that Christ himself was a Jew b) the teachings of the bible explicitly state that all men are equal in the eyes of the Lord (see Galations 3:28). I know that many of you are good Christians that want to defend our faith and help the global fight against degeneracy but these hateful wicked ideas must first be expunged from your minds. I pray that you return to the path of righteousness. Deus vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rj6ikN2O364?t=1m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not my fault that God made Niggers stupid and violent and Kikes deceitful and both psychopaths. Am I not supposed to notice, or what?

Is it not possible that staying on this site has created an echo chamber of generalised stereotypes within your head that are not a fair reflection of the real world? There are many good God fearing Jewish and black people out there who work against the evil ways of satan.

>blocks your thread

The absolute STATE of anglicanists

The reason Jews despise Christ so much they earned themselves the slur 'kikes', is exactly that he was a Jew. The king of Jews looked upon the methods and the maliciousness of the pharisees and was so appalled, he snubbed them and chose to preach to gentiles instead. The pharisees became the jews we know today and are still salty over this. If you were truly of Christian faith, you would call for the death of the pharisees instead of worshipping and defending them with your life.

Oh look, a racist retard pagan

Christianity is universalist and egalitarian. Racist snowflakes will get thrown out of their congregations, what will they do then?

Why do you post with a Nazi flag, they not only killed millions of Jews (whom you hate so much) but also millions of Christians. Use your brain, idiot.

Fake and gay

Start their own heretical Churches probably, thankfully the majority of Christians do not take these misguided fools seriously.

The "echochamber" opinions you're seeing here on Sup Forums (it's not an echochamber) are moderate compared to what I had before even coming here. I'm just happy there are people who agree with the fact that niggers, faggots and mudslimes need to die.
I didn't know about jews before coming to Sup Forums though.

Not an argument, as a Canadian atheist might say.

>racist
You should have never come around here christ nigger

Oh look it’s gaytheist larping as a Christian. SAGE

I pray that you find Christ one day
Wrong, you're just mad that I'm exposing your immoral and frankly heretical beliefs.

The Bible (both the Old and New Testaments) is a book written by, about, and for the white race. The "Jews" of today had nothing to do with its writing. The ancient Israelites were white people, and Adam was the first white man -- not the first "man" -- made in the image of God/Yahweh. Jesus' message is for white people (Jacob/Israel's lineage) only, and Christian universalism is unbiblical:

>(Mat 15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus (and God/Yahweh) was a white nationalist and anti-Semite. He was a segregationist. The Original Sin of Eve, and then Adam, was race-mixing with non-whites. This is the ideology of Christian Identity.

Jews killed Christ. Jesus may forgive them but I will not.

>The Bible (both the Old and New Testaments) is a book written by, about, and for the white race.

This is the most retarded post I've seen on here yet. The bible was written for ALL humans. Any man or woman has the capacity to find and love God. You're clearly one of those Atheist cultural "Christians" who have tried to piggyback off of the faith whilst spreading your own poisonous messages.

“Jews are Satanic.”
Revelation 3:9

>Jews killed Christ
No, the pharisees conspired against him and the pagan Romans were the ones who actually committed the act. I doubt that you would hate Finns if Christ was born in Finland and had been killed by Finns for example.

>who say they are Jews
The evil globalists like George Soros do not represent the Jews.

Anti race mixing iand anti nation wrecking. Now fuck off.

>I doubt that you would hate Finns if Christ was born in Finland and had been killed by Finns for example.
Finns don't act like jews so that's a bullshit comparison. Though it would be possible to manipulate them into something like that if there was a major jew infestation.

Oh so you’re a kike larping as a Christian. Got it.

>hurr everybody I don't agree with is a Joo

>This thread again.
Fuck off, people like you who constantly attack Christ is proof enough his teachings are true.

demander au pape francoi de bouger son cue pour consacrer comme il a dit fatima la russie a la saint vierge

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

Watcha doin Rabbi?

pic related
No race acts in a certain way, we all behave differently as individuals. That is the power of God.
>Attack Christ
It is the heretics who twist the word of God to direct hate towards other people
>Nazi flag
Another anti Christian trying to make us look bad

>misquoting the Bible
>not answering the point
Definitely a Rabbi

And also Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

You are equal once you accept salvation not before.

>mental gymnastics arguing that Jesus wasn't a Jew
>we get many of our belief systems from the old Testament yet this user says it's full of shit

Why do you bother screencapping such retarded posts which only invalidate your heretical beliefs even further? At least show some ability to argue your point of view with your own words.

Look, i'm not racist. However, i do know that Israel is not to be trusted due to the politicians and leaders and the jewish bankers (that create wars and control everything) are not my friends.

>The bible was written for ALL humans.

You are perhaps correct in the sense that the Bible's message of the white race's specialness to God/Yahweh ("a people apart", i.e. "holy" or "segregated", if you will) is truth which can enable non-white people to live better, more fulfilling lives while on earth. The white race was created to bring order, civilization, and progress to the world. Also note that Yahweh tells Adam to REplenish the earth (not a mistranslation), possibly implying that Adam's kind -- the white race -- had populated the earth in a previous era, but did not currently.

>You are equal once you accept salvation not before.
You said that, not the bible. In any event, you clearly haven't accepted salvation as you are still holding onto wicked thoughts.

Kill yourself you fucking fake Christian. You speak heresy.

The pharisees were Jewish. Do you think the Romans gave a shit about Jesus? Denying Jews killed him is like denying the resurrection.

Because that's what Scripture says. Everyone can have access to salvation but so that they are without excuse.

Not that they are so equal that you let swine trample on your pearls, THAT though is your implications, Rabbi.

Fuck you. Know race realism, know Jesus. No race realism, no Jesus.

What did Jesus tell us about Jews? That they’re so nasty, they’ll stab one of there own, even if one of their own is Jesus himself.

You need to re-read the 1611 KJV. This time, use BOTH eyes.

Exactly right OP

These racist Christcucks would never be able to say the things they do in any church.

Their priest or pastor would excommunicate them.

>No race acts in a certain way
Low IQ races beg to differ.
Jews on the other hand seem to act the way they do either due to their religion or due to their upbringing but either way most of them also end up acting the same way.

This is complete lunacy not even worth debating.
Hating other races is anti-Christian. Stop spreading satanic lies.
>The pharisees were Jewish therefore we should hate all Jews
Hmm, I wonder if you still agree this line of logic when some black people hate all whites because some of our ancestors were involved in slavery. Idiot.
>everyone who I disagree with is a Joo

Third point applies to you too moron

that's one way to call the beasts and the synagogue of satan

Because the Pharisees, the Jews of Hebrews were preaching falsehoods, a return to the Law, when Christ Jesus had set everyone free.

You are preaching falsehoods to enslave everyone under your rules and regulations ergo you are the Pharisee, the Jew, the false teacher.

>The Jews of the Hebrews
What did the brainlet mean by this?

>let his blood be upon us and on our children
let his blood be upon us and on our children

>he hasn't read Hebrews
Jews of the Empire went around re-imposing Judaism on Christians because they thought it would be better since Christians were being oppressed more than the Jews.

You are using the term Jew as a pejorative and not something that actually relates to the faith of an individual. Just stop the nonsensical bullshit already.

"Cultural Christians"

Thanks user, I think that's an excellent term. I've been calling them hypocrites all this time, and they may be, but since they don't believe their own hypocrisy I was struggling with how to categorize them. Nice one!

>ITS TOO HARD
Well I could call you a Pharisee instead if that's what you want. Still a Jew mind you.

>he thinks testing the Lord is showing grace and love

Good luck explaining that one when he asks you why you threw yourself over the cliff expecting the Lord's angels to save you.

Glad to see there are Christians on here with sense. Keep spreading the word of the Lord user.
Do you ever hear/see yourself and realise how ridiculous you are?

>thinking Jew is a religion
Oh boy. Jews *have* a religion. They *are* an ethnic group. Plenty of atheists in Israel. Jewishness is based on heredity. Basics.

Pay attention coz I'm gonna learn you something

Jesus Christ was a Galilean Israelite you dumb neocuck Hageetard. Not a Jew.

Learn basic Bibllical history.
Christ said BEWARE OF THE JEWS over 13 times in the bible.

Why would Christ say BEWARE of the Jews if he was a Jew you dumb Hageetard?

You're either a kikajew or Shabbat goy

Which is it?

IDGAF

Christ called the Pharasee fake Talmud idol worshipping Jews of THEIR father, Satan.
They had been worshipping and detailing the Temple with Satanic idol worship and child sacrifice and using the Temple for money changing for over 700 years.

You think they were triggered when Christ knocked over their money tables, beat them with a whip and blew their whole Jew scam operation?

They're still around today.

They still hate Christ.

And you're still going to be exterminated by God.

My PEOPLE Israel.

PEOPLE

Not my people the JEWS.

My PEOPLE ISRAEL.

Two very different people.

God wiped out millions of his creation, 6 day people, but spared Noah because " he was perfect in his generation"

That doesn't mean he was a swell guy AMONGST his generation.

It means Noah and his seed weren't a mongrelized racially mixed with Satan seed 6th day people.
The word Jew did not exist until the 18th century.
And the Jooz are still worshipping Satan only ritually sacrificing MANY more children.
Who was a murderer from the beginning?

Cain

Who is Cain?

Satan seed.

You're welcome Hageetard kikajew

Revelation 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

You, asshole, are among the group that "but do lie".

>They're an ethnic group
Not really, there are Jews of many different ethnicities, including European, Arab and East African. Nice try though

Honestly, as a Christian, the only thing worse than a strong enemy is a weak ally.

Are we talking about the racists here who insult our faith or..?

>doesn't know that most jewish populations are closely related

fuck off kike

you're a nazi. God doesn't even like you. Come back when you've made some changes.

Calls you hypocrite.

Too tard to know basic Jew history.

Ngram viewer. Dummy

It is an incontestible fact that the word "Jew" did not come into existence until the year 1775. Prior to 1775 the word "Jew" did not exist in any language on earth. The word "Jew" was introduced into the English language for the first time in the 18th century when Sheridan used it in his play "The Rivals," Chapter 2, p. 1, "She shall have a skin like a mummy, and the beard of a Jew." Prior to this use of the word "Jew" the word "Jew" had not become a word.

Contrary to what most people believe Shakespeare never saw the word "Jew" nor did he ever use the word "Jew" in any of his works, the common general belief to the contrary notwithstanding. In his "Merchant of Venice," V, III, I, 61, Shakespeare wrote as follows "what is the reason? I am a Iewe; hath not a Iewe eyes?" You see there was not even a letter "j" or "J" until the middle of the 18th century. Check any encyclopedia you wish for proof of this.

>strawmanning and more pejorative ad hominem
Really made me think desu

>ridiculous
Cast the first stone if you are without sin. Otherwise get in line, and wait your turn to crucify me for not following your perverse definition of "love" peddled by worldly liberals.

>Galations 3:28
Yup, even Jews can be saved if they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately, 99.9% of them reject Christ.

>Ye are of your father the devil

They are the Synagogue of Satan.

>thinks he can identify a Nazi just by flag
Says the guy who now claims to speak for God. Please tell us more about how God speaks through you.

Hmm, who was it that was conspired against Christ with state-sponsored murder for criticizing who?

>How dare people preach love, that's not what the bible says
So, you're agreeing with the liberal atheists who try to label Christians and the bible as spreading hate? GG

You must believe you are without sin, right? Plus you have a Christ complex? This is not a healthy place for you.

READ

Jesus was an anti-semite.

>liberal love is real love
There's your problem.
>without sin
Nope nope nope.

>Not a Jew
He is. Judean and also the term for the Israelites who were not carried away from Jerusalem / the surrounding area.

The samarian woman was an Israelite, but looked down on by other Israelites (Jews). That's why when Lord Jesus walked over to her, she was shocked that He even spoke to her.

>strawman
what a fucking hypocrite

I don' think you know what you are talking about.
Jesus fulfilled the prophecy and came from the tribe of Judah. But it is false to assert that Jesus preached that the law was necessary after He came. St Paul explains over and over that salvation is through Christ and not the law. It is a SIN to use the law for salvation after Christ because it shows a lack of faith in Him.

All are equal in God's eyes if they accept Christ as their savior.

It is very clear that we don't have to be retarded cucks who worship jews. Jesus said to the Jews: "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof." Was that antisemitic?

Next time don't put words into people's mouths, that's just rude.

You may just be LARPing user. But we like to be able to identify our nazis.

youtu.be/rj6ikN2O364?t=1m13s

>please look at this post which attempts to validate a heretical point of view
Already did, it's bullshit

Dude, don't deliberately be wrong. Read Ch. 2 of A People That Shall Dwell Alone by MacDonald and get an overview of the literature on Jewish genetics.
>intellectual laziness
>from a guy who thinks he talks to spirits
imagine my shock.

Also, even if we didn't know a thing about genes, one is a Jew via descent from Abraham according to your own freaking Bible. They worship Moloch, they're just bad Jews. Just...go...learn stuff, man. This is 101-tier.

>See that savage ober there, he believes it's his mission to help change the UK to an Islamic state where Christians will be discriminated against and their culture decimated.
Should we stop him?
>DATS RAYCISS

Christ was Jewish in the physical Human Sense but remember he is God. Also we only reject Jews and dislike them because they are spiritually dead and rejected God when he was there in the flesh telling them your wrong.

>"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof."

>Nazi trying to tell me what love is
lol
Read what he said fucktard

Wuz we kangz?

>Christ himself was a Jew

then explain why it is heretical dipshit

>Jesus said to the Jews: "You are of your father the devil
1) The 'father' of Israelites are; Israel, Isaac and Abraham.
2) They mustn't have been Jews since those 3 people aren't the enemy.

Which is it? Either talking to imposters/converts or God chose people created by Satan to be His people.

I don't like one of these options.

>OCEAN OF PISS

are you retarded?
have you any idea how much they hate you?
They hate christ with a burning passion and see you as literal cattle.

No one said anything about "worshiping Jews". We do not worship Christ because he was a Jew. That's heretical, only worship Christ.

You wouldn't know a Nazi even if they stood right in front of you.

Are you going to take away my trans-Nazi rights like the transphobic bigot that you are user?

>heretical
You deliberately misquote Scripture, you're hurling insults at everybody and you expect people to accept that you have a valid point? Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

again, your argument: "a nazi" and literally sayin "LOL"
You can't be saved

Look bruh, you've said every rude, wrong, hateful, hurtful thing you can when you identify as a nazi.

If you're LARPing, ok have fun. I'm making serious responses to what I assume are serious statements. You're nazi flag is a serious statement. If you're joking YOU GOT ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A) Born As jew died As Christian
B) 00:00 kill those who attack you
>t. Total religious illeterate rambler

>extremists represent the whole religion
Explain why it isn't, you're not getting a proper response from me until you can formulate your own arguments.

>commies
>christians
wew lad