/ourqueen/ speaks

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/15/fans-blast-taylor-swift-for-saying-2017-couldnt-have-been-better.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xr8Iyd1_0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MvIwx0JThsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting satanist tranny.

>WHY WONT YOU SUBMIT TO ME AND HELP ME HATE MYSELF MORE WHAT KIND OF IDOL DOESN'T PROMOTE MY SAME WORTHLESSNESS

C'mon tay tay is the best you guys can do?

Kys mudblood faggot, embrace the tall Aryan genes!

Thicc. 10/10 would buy and make illegitimate children with at my secret plantation.

Disgusting niggers and their monkey faces

DELET

Tay's been dreaming of a Huwhite Christmas. Let's not let our Queen down.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xr8Iyd1_0Y

Can I come over and shoot guns, smoke cigars and drink whiskey user?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M MISERABLE SO YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!!

How based is Tay? She just keeps ignoring this. Also I want to pop one of those pills for longlasting stiffness and fuck her until she passes out

And they call us miserable people. Lmao

QUEEN

God that's hilarious.

Taylor is a fat fuck now. We need a queen that doesn't allow her waistline to get Lena Dunham'd.

>Nazis D':

I love how people are starting to just utterly mock these people now. Like her and Agit Pai. It's now becoming too exhausting to try to please them so now just say what you really feel and let the rats scurry, who cares?

>Karlie and Tay will never dominate you

Sounds like a pretty good year to me actually.

Who?

/ourgirl/ is so fucking beautiful holy shit omg

N*ggers and mudbloods hate Taylor Swift almost as much as they hate Tom Brady

She's just getting mommy ready.
THICC
H
I
C
C

she is fat now

Shut the fuck up kike

90 IQ is the best you can do?

Last circle jerk thread I was in someone said it was rumored that Tay is pregnant. Got no clarification or source so I'll dig around.

The left has been living in a nightmare alternate reality all year, one which exists only in their minds. Good for Tay for not succumbing to celebrity groupthink

when is she getting BLACKED tho?

I-Is this real, please give proofs

TayTay fashwave youtube.com/watch?v=MvIwx0JThsk

>markets at all time high
>everyone has jobs
>feels good

YOU FUCKING OMG GRRRR SCOOPS GRRUMPDDRUMMPPGHHHHHHH

>nazi's
how come so many write it like that?

>I'm miserable so no one else is allowed to be happy!! ;(

>no 9/11
>no war with russia
>no birdflu
>ISIS retreating

>i have a small list of isolated incidents that unobjectively say the world is the worst it's ever been ever

And be igloo brothers? Sure!

I like taytay and all that shit, but As a Chan this song hit me way harder:
youtube.com/watch?v=ClU3fctbGls

Because they're stupid.

/yourgirl/ Is a mudshark

Post queen's feet someone

>Pink
has she been hit by the trump curse yet?

I think at this point she's trolling them.

t.n*gger

Her son will be the ultimate Aryan ubermensch

Evil.

Is it racist to not be attracted to colored women?

The Aryan Goddess will never cook and bake for you... why even live?

>Implying a clone made with hal her dna and half of karlie's won't conquer the stars.

Yes.

Ah you still deep asleep

She subtly reveals her power.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8

>Nazis

Soy people are like Jews: they want everybody to share their misery.
To them, it's an outrage that not everyone is in pain with them.

That's exactly how I imagine heaven to be.

ARYAN GODDESS

I wish she could be my mommy

Is that incorrect?
t. eastern european

>Families getting torn apart
Oh you mean Invaders getting deported
Daily reminder a Chad government would publicly execute Invaders and their families

that pic, mind: blown
New York Semit?

The apostrophe signifies ownership. Plural would be without it.

A Nazi's gas chamber.
Nazis like gas chambers.

Thank you.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

>Sage 56% posts
>Hide 56% posts

> our queen
> our president

The alt-right sure does love people who are born rich and have no other merit heading the charge of their social and political futures.

When your father come back.

>feet

what are you, some kind of weirdo?

REEEE
Why are they attacking Aryan Goddess!?

I agree with the Satanist bit even though I wish it wasn't so. That last vid with the fags prancing around is disgusting. I miss country taytay. ...and I can't breathe without you ;_;

>have no other merit heading the charge of their social and political futures.
Fuck off, retard. She's exceptionally beautiful. That's a merit.

not bad

>Fans

Yeah, I'm sure it was her fans who were "blasting," and not random kike journalists.

It's supposed to be the London Times, but the same principle applies.

a new beard for tay

Is leftism the new church?

How long until they try to hold actual witch burnings against those who defy their "dogmas"?

It's hard to explain since it really comes down to "if it looks weird without one", which is obviously the most "only native speakers will understand" criteria possible. You add an apostrophe to the plural in certain situations where the word is "non-standard"; acronyms are a good candidate ("LARP's"), as are some foreign words (like, maybe, "Kontraktniki's", the Russian word for a volunteer soldier). "Nazi" is a weird case because it originated as a foreign loan word ("Nationalsozialistische", "Na-zi-o-nal-so-zi-al-is-ti-sche", --> "Nazi"), but it's become so ubiquitous that it's almost taken on a life of its own as a sort of native English word.

Burn the heretic

For the good of the white race Tom and Tay need to produce a child.

ah yes if you are born rich you can't achieve anything even if you increase that money a thousand fold which anyone could do

God damn it, I want children with her.

Damn she looks terrible in that image. That's what my hair looks like the morning after I go to sleep with it still being wet.

>say this about any year
>WHAT ABOUT X Y AND Z?

Lel...she's a 7 only because she is skinny. Maybe a 7.5 with makeup and the right camera angle. I wouldn't wish those wide spaced eyes or nose on my daughters. She's looks a little FAS to be honest.

Is a lot easier. Your perspective would be different.

semite

checked
also, is that an
>88
in the pic?

It's like when niggers were mad at that white guy for saving a bunny from the california fires, for no other reason than that he wasn't focusing his life on giving niggers money.

In these people's minds, every moment of time you spend NOT thinking about the plight of niggers is racism.

>People are losing healthcare
How is this in any way Trump's fault? He didn't pass healthcare reform

It is. Taylor knows.

Doubt they're really fans. A big SJW MO is to let a powerful/rich person break one of their rules and then demand something as punishment. You can tell they've been trying to squeeze Taylor Swift lately - for not denouncing white supremists enough and what not.

>Taylor loves to cook and bake for him

It really couldn't, some of the best games ever were released, some amazing movies as well and music and Trump became president. This was not a coincidence that this year was really fucking good

>You will never lick Taylor's sweaty asshole.
Why even live?

Nothing in your post is true other than Trump.

Ah I see you are a faggot then, got it

You're blind. At least to beauty. As expected of a nigger, of course. Taylor Swift is at least 12 on a scale of 1 - 10.

She's obviously talking about her own life, her album sold a lot and im sure there are other reasons that I dont care enough to look up.

I wish we would stop this meme of treating popstars as politically relevant figures