Psssst

If you are a white male over the age of 12 who is filled with anticipation for the opportunity to stand in line and pay through the nose for the privilege of being abused by (((them))) you are plebbit tier cuck

Spread the message, many are already snapping out of the Hollywood trance
>showbiz411.com/2017/12/15/the-force-snoozes-last-jedi-thursday-night-box-office-falls-short-of-force-awakens-by-12-million

Let's bury this cancerous anti white franchise once and for all, may it stand as an example of what happens when you openly bash the white man.
LET (((THEM))) KNOW WE NO LONGER BUY INTO THEIR BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LET (((THEM))) KNOW WE NO LONGER BUY INTO THEIR BULLSHIT
you watch alex jones dont you

I haven't paid for a movie in ten years.

Who the fuck pays for this shit?

contributing members of society

>LET (((THEM))) KNOW WE NO LONGER BUY INTO THEIR BULLSHIT
hardly, Jones never calls (((THEM))) out

>paying for any (((movie))) except "passion of the christ" by Mel gibson

alex jones plays a character and is a vitamin salesmen

indeed, which is why I don't watch (((him)))

I can't imagine being so paranoid and insecure that I would interpret every portrayal of interracial couples as a personal attack

Contributing to what?

I take it as indicative of a system that is absolutely designed to end the existence of my people

The market for Star Wars toys has crashed since they started pushing all this diversity crap. Disney could have had a money-printing machine, instead they have a clogged toilet. White parents aren't buying this shit for their white boys.

It's a fantastic comedy movie

Just rewatch TESB... lol I can't believe redditfags and normies pay to go watch this shit

oh fuck those guys amiritie?

Sup Forums's depiction

Anti white male

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE

Hollywood can virtue signal all they want to, but they can't force consumers to pay for it.

Damn, black people are ugly.

Lol exactly, why would a kid want a nigger figurine and a feminist Jedi

The consumer market for Star Wars toys was always middle class white families with boys. Hollywood kikes decided to declare white boys their enemy, and surprise surprise!- white families aren't buying their shit anymore.

>Smacks whiskers mufuggua bix nood

Who else here hasn't given the entertainment industry anything since they went SJW? They haven't seen a dime from me since 2013.

This dude is fuck ugly. Why should I pay for privillege of seeing this ugly face ? How dude with such busted face can be even in the movies.

Hollywood is crap.

>Contributing members of society
>Giving money to Jewish child-rape syndicates

?Hwat?

I Heard they kill off luke, it's like a fuck you to white males, A nig and a feminist must defend the galaxy from the evil angsty white male, it's so obvious.

I haven't bothered going to the movies in years it's just garbage now and I'm only 24.

WELCOME TO Sup Forums

The only movie he's suitable for is King Kong.

They kill Luke both literally and metaphorically

>The last white male submits to the feminist overlords.

The fuck are you talking about? You stole a country from Indians and imported black slaves and now you're complaining about seeing black people in media?

bet this guy was fucking DELIGHTED

>reee people actually go out and spend time doing things instead of shitposting on Sup Forums with every second of their spare time and every fibre of their being.