Dragon Ball Super

>Goku doesn't acknowledge him
>he isn't even in the OP
>Rou the merchant Supreme Kai is in the OP instead

IT'S NOT FAIR

Are we sure it isn't Lou?

Sup Forums thought this was a waifu

Even worse, Goku tried to talk with Champa and not with Gowasu.
Being Gowasu is really suffering

>OP's image

Needs more zamasu

How can Vados, loli and twintails even compete?

Guess Fem!Broly's personality Sup Forums.

In the trailer she looked shy before going berserk in the new form. In the OP she's behind ayyy lmao looking sinister and almost tsundere like.

the wish may not be "bring back the fallen universes". It may be "bring back everything zeno has ever destroyed. " restoring the 6 previously destroyed universes.

Or even better., "i wish beerus never woke up"
MAKING GT CANNON

>posting some bullshit Zamasu recolor OC
Fuck outta here ningen with that made up character.

So can we finally agree that Super as a whole (both anime and manga included) is good and a worthy successor to DBZ or is Sup Forums still gonna be a hipster about it?

>b-but we are in just for the ride!!!!

Dumb excuse, it's ok to like something for fuck's sake

>yfw this isn't QUALITY and he actually looks like this

>cannon

Learn your terms

Mental illness. Or possibly in love with goku instead of hate

>can we finally agree that Super as a whole (both anime and manga included) is good
no
>and a worthy successor to DBZ
yes

I bet she's the best cook

>unfunny gowasu meme

you're a faggot OP kys

so I take you don't like DBZ and are a DB-fag?

I mean the original DB is pretty good but come on, DBS has been doing nothing but sucking its dick

of course I want more new dragon ball until I die

>yfw the animation for every episode after next week's is going to be animated like the current outro for Super.

>n the OP she's behind ayyy lmao looking sinister and almost tsundere like.
That is after Roshi tried to molest her.
I also like the "falls in love with Goku" theory

Timeskip when?

>"they're gonna follow toyo's storyboards from now on"
>anons kept assuring this for weeks on end
Where are you at, cunts?

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

I AM STILL RELEVANT

ZAMASU

>Goku didn't acknowledge Gowasu
>but he greeted Champa and Vados right in front of him
>Goku is the reason 11 universes are about to be destroyed
>Zamasu was right all along
>Gowasu helped destroy him
Gowasu doesn't deserve all this shit

Battle of Gods is eh. Revival of F is cancer. The Tournament arc was eh with a good ending. Future Trunks arc was interesting even if really poorly written. And the Universe Survival arc looks okay.

All in all Super is an okay successor if you still like it up to this point but it would've been SIGNIFICANTLY better if it just started from the Tournament arc instead of redoing BoG and RoF.

someone stop goku please

>I should be at home with Godtube
>why is there an elephant?
>where's Zamasu?

Don't lie to these people user.

has that tiny brain of yours considered this scene might happen later?

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

It's probably some the worst writing in the history of visual media

>I want more new dragon ball until I die
What if they keep making more DB after you die, imagine all the DB you'll be missing.

>but it would've been SIGNIFICANTLY better if it just started from the Tournament arc instead of redoing BoG and RoF.

Agreed, not only the retellings damaged the show's popularity, but they also were a useless waste of money that could have gone to the later arcs

>So can we finally agree that Super as a whole (both anime and manga included) is good
Only the manga.

>and a worthy successor to DBZ
Only the anime, a shit anime succeeding a shit adaptation.

Except the fact that the reaction was shown after the teaser revealed the destruction of universes if said universes were to lose the tournament.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Hopefully that never happens.

zamasu destroyed all 12 universes

>Yo heart gold soul purple shiny Mega Mewtwo looking ass
>Like he cosplaying C-3PO and shit
>With yo bootleg booster gold lookin ass

kek

>implying any ningen on earth would believe anyone but hercule

I was honestly expecting and sincerely hoping that shit actually would fast forward until after EoZ and THEN the Tourney would finally take place, but whatever

more like, retcon when?
EoZ is fucking trash and a limiter to the story, just get rid of it

Only the ningens who lived in the 12 universes and their gods

No he didn't

plot twist: it's all a dream since he fell on the head as a child and young goku wakes up in the hospital near his uncle

>literally every living thing
yeah what's left?

he emptied them of life

>Not Zamas

On the one hand the Super's arcs, or rather the Future Trunks arc, was better paced. What I mean is that the final battle wasn't a 4 hour long slog on top of the constant filler. On the other hand damn is the scaling and the stakes totally fucked at this point. Like RoF Frieza wanted to destroy the Earth and so he destroys the Earth. But Whis and Beerus are right there and for as much as they tout their being neutral we know they're not going to let Earth die. I mean shit Buu destroyed the Earth too but at least it was restored with the big long plan involving the Namekians and the Spirit Bomb. Shit that was established before. With Super it just seems like they're making up shit as they go along. I will never not be mad at the Potara nerf.

with ''world'' they mean the multiverse in this show, user

>zamasu was right

Wrong.

The plants? Are they ningens too?

HAHAHAHA
Keep dreaming.

yes.
Only jellyfish aren't I think

right

>Elemental Hero Bladeedge looking ass nigga
Fuck that got me

Zamasu was a mistake.

>webm
What's wrong with this? The art and colors are good, and the animation is fine. PRetty good actually.

>Any webm request?
The small amount of fighting in the latest episode Goten vs Trunks and Buu vs that wolf guy.

>U10 actually fights U7
>Goku himself beats their best fighters and gets U10 erased

>Zamasu was a mistake.
DELETE THIS

>old art director vs. new art director

DBS should be a study for art school kids.

I like how they gave Goten and Trunks their gis
Same for Mr Satan, rocking that Buu saga look

why did they make this """""mystery character""""""" such a fatass?

>art director
daily reminder:

>The art and colors are good
>and the animation is fine
>PRetty good actually

someone explain why there aren't 4 supreme kais.
The current universe 7 shin is just the eastern supreme kai. There were 3 others that died to majin buu. Why do all the universes only have 1 kai now?

>same shit schedule

Ok!

oh well I had my fun somebody else gets to enjoy it

Same reason they removed the female transforming into Broly from the opening, they revealed everything too early

Fat acceptance :^^^^^)

the real answer is that toei/toriyama are lazy and don't feel like making 32 new kaioshin designs names and personalites

new art director decided to give Captain Ayy Lmao even more robes

So, do we get a new ending to this series or the shitty ending of DBZ still counts?

I hope Toriyama forgot about that and writes a new ending.

The form was originally supposed to be a "SSG Super Saiyan" so both Goku and Vegeta obtained the power of a SSG in base form in RoF, that's why their Super Saiyan forms were "SSG Super Saiyan" forms. Now the form is called just SSB and is obtained via ki control and calmness, so the red form isn't necessary at all.

Also
>training with an angel shouldn't magically give him god powers.
That's headcanon. If Toriyama wants a saiyan can get god powers because muh pure heart so why not because he actually trains with a god's teacher? We don't decide that, Toriyama does.

To make it even more obvious it's Ayylmao.

That animation is lazy as shit. Goku punched Motamo but there's no impact. Just a hit spark and then a cg ripple overlay slapped on there. There's no force behind it at all. Fucking hell SSJ3 Goku vs Fat Buu was animated better and that was one of the poorer animated fights from Z. And that episode was made in 1994

does goten ever had pent up anger against chichi? is that why he became a super saiyan?

keep posting your filth ningen in the end you're still NINGEN

I can't wait for you specifically to be completely BTFO, you're such an obnoxious faggot

By the way, the animation in that webm is ok, you autist

retcon confirmed

he doesn't get the god powers from training with whis he gets them from the special god training room with the mist

We can only hope user. Those fuckers didn't even show Mai interacting with the present Pilaf gang. There was so much they could have done with that ending but it was just a huge disappointment.

>Gowasu will stream the tournament and post it on his KamiTube channel

Here user, give me a hug.

>based new art director made Captain Ayy Lmao taller and buffer

Why the fuck does Gohan wear glasses?

The eyes were the only thing I liked here with Uchiyama

>I can't wait for you specifically to be completely BTFO
I feel the same way user.

>By the way, the animation in that webm is ok
Pic related

>atlantis universe

Do not sexualize the Cleopatra

GOWASU TELL HIM TO PLS STOP

>art director
Reminder that the man who animated one of the best animated fights in DB history is the lead animator and art director of DBSuper.

Know your place.

Can't wait for his analysis and bracket predictions.

You keep posting these things like it proves something other than what you should have known from the start.

Dai Kaiƍ was the actual Supreme Kai, but after Majin Buu's attack on the homeworld, the Eastern Supreme Kai was the only one left and thus had to become the new true Supreme Kai