Sonico, Pochaco or Taruko?

> fat
> fat
> fat

None. they all probably stink like used leather boots

Noko.

Sonico.

Pochaco>Sonico>>>the fat one

They all look ugly as fucking shit because Tsuji Santa is a hack who makes all his characters look like mentally challenged overgrown fucking toddlers.

Does anyone actually give a shit about Taruko?

Taruko is too much.

American standards of beauty are not welcomed.

Get your PC/SJW culture bullshit out of here

Please, I'm a fucking obesity-loving degenerate and calling those abominations "beauty" is a fucking insult.

They look mentally challenged.

Pochaco > Sonic >>>>>>> Taruko

Pochaco > Sonico >>>>>>> the abomination

I kinda get the feeling that Tsuji was getting tired of drawing Pochaco and wanted Taruko to take off.

The far left hates that men are allowed to have a sex drive that exists for reasons other than validating feminists, though. If they had their way, OP's picture would be a hate crime.

i would if her boobs were bigger.

>When you spend $20 just to get a handful of Pochaco drawings off of Shiwasu no Okina's Enty
What am I doing with my money.

Christ I hope Tsuji doesn't degenerate further into his twisted progression

>tfw no way to give Enty shekels
I'm missing out, I know it.

Porkchop is the only one I care about. Sonic just looks like any generic anime girl. Taru ruined the perfect proportions pork had.

Sonico is fairly THICC in her own right.

Maybe for you.

Pochaco. The artist is a little drunk on thick but I'll support him.

THICC

pochaco looks like she could give me a beautiful, healthy girl so her

>pochako is overweight, but all of it goes into the perfect place
>still has super small legs/arms/neck/face

>Taruko has the same fat content as Pochako
>but it all went to her legs/arms/face so she looks horrible
>her only god trait is her hips

I feel sorry for Taru.

Fuck man, now that i look at her you're absolutely right, poor taru.

>two chins
>two knees
>two love handles
>stomach not well defined unlike pochaco
>fat cheeks
>fat arms
>no curves, 100% fat girl body
>AVERAGE BREASTS
>bespectacled

Just fuck my shit up.

Sonico/Pochaco>>>>>>>>Taruko

It's Taruko's fault for not losing weight. She could appeal to LOWTESTs who like slender girls instead.

All of them.

The problem I have with Taruko isn't her weight but rather her design itself and the way it's drawn on her.

>Marine
More like Marine One.

>soapland with pochaco
literally the most heavenly thing imaginable

She's legit fat, like tumblr drawing fat and doesn't have the trademark D cup titties to hide the belly, tsuji used to draw the best plump girls, this new girl is just ugly.

She has piss poor genetics that prevent her from being an attractive THICC. When the belly is protruding further than the tits, you have a problem.

In such a case, a girl's only recourse is to appeal to men who prefer slender girls.

See, I don't have a problem with fat girls, not at all. But I just hate the way she's drawn. She just looks plain ugly to me.

Jesus christ how fat will they end up going

anyone else disgusted that they don't even use the cute fatty in their gross fatty merchandising

the blue one

Yeah, the appeal of fat girls is the exaggerated feminine shape. Pochaco is a cute, energetic blonde who has this in abundance. Taruko is a fridge.

she's not even fat, neither is sonico

I'm disgusted that the cute fatty was demoted to background character status in the anime.

No I mean, I don't even mind legit obesity, but it's all about how it's presented, something Tsuji Santa does not manage to do well. Plus, Taruko's overall design would honestly be bad even if she was thin. It's just not appealing in the slightest to me.

Sonico. She looks the most mature out of the three.

>No I mean, I don't even mind legit obesity, but it's all about how it's presented, something Tsuji Santa does not manage to do well.
But Porkchop is the best I've ever seen a fat character drawn. He just went too far with Taquito. I almost wonder if Taru is a joke character aimed at the fans of Pochaco.

I actually hate the way Porkchop is drawn too. I hate the way he draws faces mainly. Makes them look mentally retarded.

Taruko.
She's so cute and fat.

The other two aren't too far behind, though.

Oh, you're that guy who complains about her face in every thread. No wonder.

Nah, this is the first thread I've popped into in years.

Pochaco is too perfect.

I wanted to like Taruko but man, it is so difficult to do so. I was excited since more thicc characters is always a good thing but Tsuji completely dropped the ball with her design.

Thing is, I believe a character with those kind of proportions can be cute but the artist was incapable to make them look appealing except for certain angle shots.
Pic related is fatter but still loks cute for me.

Someone who actually gets it.

I hope he does, I want to see how far can he go.

The reason that character is cuter is because she still has a small head. And her arms and legs, while being obviously overweight, aren't drawn in realistic proportions. While Taru's arms and legs are drawn accurately...for a woman who has weight problems. And probably diabetes. I had a great aunt who died from that. Her legs were twice the size of her butt and she died of a leg clot.

Sonico is perfection, pochako is also alright but at the max thicc
Other one is disgusting and ugly

Taruko is for cute, not sexy. She's legit fat unlike Sonico and Pochako, but she's got a cute face. Also a nice ass, but that belly is a turn off. Idk, maybe I'm not that into BBW type characters/people but I feel Taruko looks too realistically fat rather than cute fat. She can work, just not in this particular image.

>unrealistic
>realistic

>there is no such thing as women who don't acquire a fat face and fat arms the moment that they put on a bit of extra weight
>there's no such thing as women who's fat doesn't go straight to their boobs, thighs, and hips

This conditioning where unattractive female bodies are spoken of as the grand standard and appreciating things above this standard is sexism needs to be broken. It's just another tool in feminism's toolbox to create a world where self-centered women aren't held to any sort of standard and don't have to compete for anything.

Of course, such a world isn't obtainable, and pursuit of it caries an implicit demand that men not be allowed to define and pursue their own happiness. What we get instead of men turning into docile whipping boys who bend to the whims of mentally ill pink haired whales is male retreat from an environment that's hostile towards men. Ironically, as more thing-oriented creatures, men can function just fine as single men in their 50s, whereas the more people-oriented women start getting very depressed when they enter their mid 30s without a husband. On a net level, feminism winds up hurting women more than men.

tl;dr: Every time you use that sort of wording, you contribute to sustaining a broken narrative that's led into the growing trend of lonely, unhappy women and misandry. Stop using it.

So now feminists won't even let men idolize fat girls unless its done 'correctly'.

Feminists want male sexuality to exist as nothing more than a tool to validate them. In their ideology, men are psychopaths who see women as nothing more than sex toys (sexual objectification), which in turn explains any problems that a feminist might run into over the course of her life. Of course, they don't need to demonstrate the discrimination. They can just claim that it's in the subconscious of society and use that to label any expressions of male sexuality as expressions of sexism.

Ironically, as is often the case with the far left, the ones who are most guilty of the crimes that they accuse others of committing are themselves. They truly treat men like their sexual objects, to be deprived of any agency which might stand in the way of what the feminist wants them to do.

Anime and manga already proved 2d fatties are cute.

Why is this allowed?

Jesus fuck, get your shit together america, i'm glad i live in a third world shithole where women are treated as nothing but wash machines with legs that know how to give blowjobs and cook, and any attempt at "equality" gets shitstomped by the government and media themselves.

To be fair she's kind of like bob from tekken, she's nothing like a real fat girl.

That's why I said 2d, they don't have to be realistic.

The good part about 2D is that you have the freedom to make a fat girl attractive if you want to. Not everything has to be perfectly realistic if it'd make them look worse.

I can't get over how the edges of the glad look like the little quivery effects manga artists draw around puddings and bodily fat deposits.

Pochaco in that shiwasu no okina doujin.

Are we posting fatties now?
Ooi is pre good at them

Better question: Why isn't this mandatory?

Mohammad plz.

Women should be allowed agency. The problem is that feminism has censored public discourse (read: not pro-liberty at all) and fucked up social norms so terribly that women are shooting themselves in the foot with self-centered, short-sighted behavior and men are running for high ground. Feminism is a female supremacy movement, and not really indicative of what a true movement towards equality of opportunity (as compared to equality of outcome) for both sexes would look like.

Thankfully, the overton window is shifting hard in the west. I'm of the opinion that we're not far away from the day where we shut off the valve of misandry and lonely women and reopen the valve of happy families.

Have you always liked thicc girls or was it something you acquired recently?

I can remember a time where I didn't like them, but they've been my preference for at least five or so years at this point.

Why is she so perfect?

I liked them since before I hit puberty. I can consciously remember myself staring at girls with big breasts and hips as young as 5 years old, but I didn't really know why. Once I hit puberty, I figured it out.

Fucking real drive man.
It was so ahead of its time.

I had dreams about fat girls when I was like 11 so yeah.

I had a thicc obsession for as long as I can remember.

Sonico is a perfect goddess.
Pochaco is fat but still dickable.
Taruko is just disgusting.

Sonic Meat.

Sonico is too beautiful.

Pochaco is the perfect level of thickness. Any bigger is just fat, and any smaller is not REAL thick.

What if I want actual fat?

>fat
>thicc
>GROSS

small tits+overweight is actually the worst

That's fine, just don't call it thick.

Oh I don't. Thick is thick, fat is fat, obese is obese.

I know what I like, and while I might not be proud of it, I'm not gonna dress it up as something it isn't.

It's genuinely heartwarming to see body positivity in anime for a change

Fuck body positivity, I'm just glad it's starting to pander more to my fetishes.

Get your shitty feminist power play out of here.

Fat fetishism=/=body positivity

The first is awesome, the second is not.

Pochaco.
I like fat girls but something about Taruko just throws me off.

THICC

So, who hurt you?

NEXT KANEKO PROJECT FUCKING WHEN? Hopefully with that grill as a main.

It's a crime E9 got so little screentime.

>still being this full of hubris

You suffered a total defeat in the election, and you're going to keep losing.

I've never seen Taruko before
Regardless, I'd show them all a good time.
thicc thread?

>I like fat girls but something about Taruko just throws me off.
Girls who have a belly that sticks out farther than their boobs is just sad and kind of gross. Pochaco may be a fatty but she still has an hourglass figure going on.

>Girls who have a belly that sticks out farther than their boobs is just sad and kind of gross.
I don't wanna agree with you but that seems like the problem I have with her. Her boobs don't seem big enough

I'm surpised that no one has posted the updated pic with the fouth girl(she's fatter ofc).