Sup Forums defends this

Sup Forums defends this.

"On YouTube, Atchison admitted he posted anonymously on pro-Trump, white-supremacist sites like Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board or The Daily Stormer, but gave up when domain registrars kept shutting down The Daily Stormer’s domain names. He, along with most of The Daily Stormer’s community, said the sites were “shoa’d,” an anti-Semitic slur."

thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyiPPSZt6Oc
amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/marcel-hesses-darknet-murder-confession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le 56% face

"Say there eddie, we know....you're a confused kid. Maybe the girl you like shut ya down, maybe you are mad at your mom and dad.Listen, we can make this all go away. All ya gotta do is say what websites you visited. Did you visit the daily stormer? Sup Forums? yeah we know, just write those names on the paper. You don't want to get raped by niggers in prison do ya?"

This

Looks like a typical mexican mutt who is 80% european but wishes he was fully white. Similar to your typical mulatto who goes hardcore into their black identity.

...but did he play vidya games?

He looks quintessential Irish

>but gave up when domain registrars kept shutting down The Daily Stormer’s domain names
Fucking hell, if you keep jacking yourself if this hard you will sprang your wrist Shlomo
>That's right hes totally a Nazi but also we totally shut them down

This guy is a joke

>are you an antisemite
>no
>*breaks finger*
>are you an antisemite
>n-n-no
>*breaks finger*
>are you an antisemite
>y-*sobs-y-yes
>HE ADMITTED IT GOYIM

He's dead you r*tards

But remember goys. When a minority does it, he was a lone wolf and his ideology didn't matter.

who cares lol

>prison
They don't send dead people to prison dumbfucks

Wont someone please think of the majority of law-abiding alt-rightists who will face the backlash due to this one nutters actions. It is an idealogy of peace and this one man does not represent it.

>places where a variety of opinions can be posted will have a variety of opinions posted
wew

> “Look, I’m sorry if I’m rude and hateful or anything, but I don’t know what to do. I’ve lived no life for nearly 19 years, most of which was in the miserable ass sun-belt. Did you know new mexico has the fourth highest suicide rate?” Atchison wrote.

> “Should I escape this dump or deal with it? How can I become polite and make some friends out there in this world?”

> Over 230 people viewed the post. No one responded.

Really makes you think.

Oh my dear he posted about racist stuff online

Good God, the majority of the people on this website are clueless. He would be prone to being "fucked with" in prison if he DID say what websites he visited. You're implying that he wouldn't be raped if he spilled the beans on the "alt-right", "white nationalists" websites that he visited? You, kid, are fucking retarded,

They're trying to get ISPs to throttle Sup Forums so that ISPs can take them down. Little do they know that it's prevalent on other outlets and that this board is attacked by left-wing shills frequently.

>fear tactics vs kids making sense
I feel like you never got into trouble as a child, user.

Kill all niggers, kikes, and fagggots

Yeah, I don't really get how they think removing those sites would remove those thoughts. From what happens in practice, it would encourage people to execute those thoughts outside because there's no longer an outlet that they could vent on. Not to mention that it would also confirm what they're saying; that there's a concerted effort by left-wing jews to erase the truth.

Aryan Brotherhood would have accepted him for his views. Similarily with Weev and Cantwell.

that was their point user, like he didnt have choice but to shoot himself

Two years before the FBI visited his home, and three years before he killed two people in a New Mexico high school, Atchison pleaded for advice on how to fix his life.

“Look, I’m sorry if I’m rude and hateful or anything, but I don’t know what to do. I’ve lived no life for nearly 19 years, most of which was in the miserable ass sun-belt. Did you know new mexico has the fourth highest suicide rate?” Atchison wrote.

“Should I escape this dump or deal with it? How can I become polite and make some friends out there in this world?”

Over 230 people viewed the post. No one responded.

> No mens rea
> Let's make crazy the mens rea
> Next case

Is it the cops who are fuck ups or the journalists for not putting motive in any of these. It's always just some crazy guy who snaps without any reason.

He died retard

This is your brain on Sup Forums

>In November, Atchison wrote on Steam, “How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty n**gers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it’s fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here’s a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there’s a n**ger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he’s overweight as fuck and he’s buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

>“What we’ve found with these ideologies is that they repeatedly lead to violence. There’s a dual line of radicalization happening,” said Lenz. “To steep yourself in Daily Stormer rhetoric and the sites like it is to put yourself in the headspace of where the violence is when not if.”

pretty accurate

Sup Forums is a board of peace

#notallanons

bretty gud

>This.

He's got that Irish face that people like report of the week and bill burr have

saving for future copypasta shitposts

how much does it pay to say basic stuff and buzzwords like "headspace"?

keep in mind this is also after the fact

its like monday morning QBing

what a shame there's no #whitelivesmatter movement to help bring together and uplift angry, troubled youfs who dindu nuffins wrong. that would be racist though.

Ah, good, they could skip the finger breaking, then.

Glad he's dead. It's unfortunate he took others with him before he pussied out.

It's correct though. Spend too much time on sites like dailystormer or take Sup Forums too seriously and it will warp you. It can't be healthy - imagine all the 16 year old kids coming here and not knowing what is sincere or not

you shouldnt be giving these obvious facts away for free

i googled it an you could make +70k a year stating the obvious

Lenz? Come off it you kike faggot. Atchison had serious psychiatric problems that would have been there no matter what political content he consumed.

There are a lot of crazies out there who dont have the intelligence to differentiate between sarcasm, being overly extreme just to make a point, and someone legitimately telling them to "kill all niggers," and shit like that.
Most of Sup Forums is too detached to have empathy for all of the people who will suffer because of them. Egging on autists and spergs is dangerous business. You can't expect a group of sociopaths to care, though. Life is a game to them.

It's not as I grew up with it.

It's not the outlets, it's the consequence of others targeting you for liking those outlets. Your opportunities are lowered because people want to fire and assault you for what you see.
>"You deserve it bigot!"
Yeah, you're fine to be offended about it, but that's not the point. The point is that they won't see any worth in you if you give no worth to them. If you fire them and make them lose their status, then they're not going to invest in your society to begin with.

>tfw you try to shoot up a school class but are stopped by a sofa

They forced him to say he was on right wing sites while he was shooting up the school before he shot himself?.

They finally got another Dylan Roof to finger wag in our face.

>Sup Forums is a pro trump white supremacist board

Impossible. Sup Forums is an 18+ board. No minors allowed.

16 year olds shouldn't be on here....
>underage B& them all

You're using that word wrong.

Does that mean I have secret lives too?

they should

You're not empathetic by any means, all you guys are apathetic. If you've genuinely cared about human lives, then you wouldn't firing and assaulting them for right-wing views. You weirdly want us to give a shit about you for not giving a shit about us, it doesn't work that way.

why are non-whites attracted to white supremacy white nationalism or just simply white anything?

This just shows how popular the counter culture is, not that it causes shootings. Of course the mainstream culture is going to spin it.

Corpse Prison...cemeteries are corpse prisons omg l ron hubbard was right

>This just shows how popular the counter culture is, not that it causes shootings
Its only popular amongst autists online

This.

>And a Finn too, but he’s overweight as fuck and he’s buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.
fuck this island nigger

FPBP

t. The demographic that pops in anxiety pills.

I mean, I hate to see young white guys throwing their lives away but that doesn't mean I'm gonna cry when someone goes out and kills a bunch of niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=xyiPPSZt6Oc

What are you even talking about

"White"
Drumpfkin will defend this

>teenager
>comes to Sup Forums
next you will be telling me he played video games

bet he was on SSRI's, but lets not look into that which has been a proven brain chemical adjuster and causing complete emotional detachment.

Pretty based, who did he shoot?

It's pretty hilarious that your side has the worst behavioral issues out there and you have the audacity to call out others for having one. Chopping your cock off seems like a sane thing to do, right?

what side? what are you talking about you paranoid fuck

>white supremacy
>guy is a textbook 56 %er

And ten years ago, the school shooter secretly posted on "anonymous" imageboards.
Twenty years ago, the school shooter secretly spent all day playing videogames like Doom and Quake.

Thirty years ago, I dunno, they listened to Rap music and read comic books? Forty years ago, they were hippies, fifty years ago they smoked maijuana, and sixty years ago they listened to the devil's music bands like The Rolling Stones.

>said the sites were “shoa’d,” an anti-Semitic slur."
How is using a Hebrew word "anti-Semitic"? Does that mean anyone who speaks Spanish and isn't a native of a Spanish speaking country being racist?

It’s spelled “r**tards”, retard.

At least the websites offer some sort of relief, the possibility of someone slapping him with good advice, just a place for them to vent. Taking that away might make them resort to heinous acts more quickly.

The "opposite of counter culture" regarded as the left, nothing "paranoid" or "cuuuuuhrazy" about what I'm saying.

idk where these kids get the idea to do such things. Tragic

There should be an operation where we appropriate hebrew words as pejoratives.

I'm not left wing - I left the commie flag on from shitposting earlier. You are proving my point about autists not being able to tell what is sincere or not

People like this ruin this board. We need an American politics containment board, or a true NatSoc discussion board

Where's the lie here?

He's a retard..

I imagine if a polboy was really going to kill someone they'd aim higher for someone like George Soros.

This no joke might be that kid who called them spics ate hnwdu season 2 and the sunshine theater security and shiahs goons were roughing him up. I told them don't do that that's how you turn an edgy kid who just wants to say something stupid into a fucking school shooter. Shiah lebeouf did this.

Hey I remember that post.

Who'd know he'd sperg out?

No, it’s not your reflection. Not far off though

I hope this is true, That'd be fucking hilarious.

So many American boys needing help but there's no-one there to save them.

>another murderer from Sup Forums
That makes at least 6 now. I did this neat little write up on all of them i can remember with brief biographies, photos, proof they posted/lurked, body counts, weapons used and prison sentences for the ones that didnt an hero but I decided against posting it on Sup Forums because all the media attention lately.

We're not cattle for the Jews. We're cattle for the works mang. The Jews work for the worms and cremation is red pilled.

Ah that's too bad, I'd want to read it. Who's on there?

What? Everyone in the alt right already basically speaks yiddish at this point.

Instead of "I had a minor setback" we say "it was anuddah shoah!"
"Oy vey!" instead of "oh no!"
"Shekels" instead of "money."
"Kvetch" instead of "complain."
"Shiksa" instead of "hot chick."
"Goyim" instead of "non-Jews."
"Kosher" instead of "acceptable."
"Shalom" instead of "hello/goodbye."

We appropriated Yiddish a longtime you stupid schmuck.

What a load of treif.

meanwhile, every mass shooter has been a registered Democrat
Shut down the Democratic party

Look at me.

We the goy kadosh now.

Shut up faggot, you are the type of person to say "democrats are the real racysts!!!!"

Fake news and LARP.

Here's one that most people aren't aware of whom was arguably the worst: amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/marcel-hesses-darknet-murder-confession

Dude stabbed a 9 year old kid to death then brutally murdered some lady. Sat in the house shit posting on Sup Forums until the cops arrived.

kys nigger

Shit, I remember that guy. He went on the run from cops and would periodically post on Sup Forums while hiding until he was caught

Do you have the guy who strangled the woman to death and posted the pics on Sup Forums on your list?

#notallwhitesupreamasists

Naziophobia is a huge problem in this country.

Also, doesn't pol have people from throughout the world on its board? Pretty diverse white supremacy site if you ask me.

>cue Sup Forums meetup amerimutt pics
Yeah we're a very diverse group of white supremacists here, no joke.