Hey Sup Forums, would you let a black surgeon do work on you? I just had a major surgery with a very smart black doctor...

hey Sup Forums, would you let a black surgeon do work on you? I just had a major surgery with a very smart black doctor, and it really changed my mind about the racist shit I used to believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XgqUQ17sYm0
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/13/surgeon-admits-marking-his-initials-on-the-livers-of-two-patients
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i refused to let a black surgeon operate on my shoulder. not because he was black though, it was because he didnt speak clear english. a surgeon speaking ebonics is not comforting.

Bad Call, affirmative action fucked black doctors.
If you doctor is a nigger you have no idea if he is legit or a bottom feeder.

No, dont trust black doctors. Read about the nigger ER Dr. in Dallas that said he was conflicted treating the white police officers that came in on the 7/7 shooting. Plus they get into med school on lower standards than whites.

I know this is gonna piss some people off but, medical practitioners aren't really "smart" in the innovative sense. They're more book smart and follow established algorithms.

Now medical researchers and bio chemists that make drugs and study cures are the real brains.

t. rrt

I have before for a hernia

The fact that you challenge a statistically based fact with anecdotal evidence shows a lack of intelligence. The fact that you see blacks as smart now makes sense.

No, I wouldn't let a black or Indian perform any type of operation.

true, true

youtu.be/XgqUQ17sYm0

This happened to me with a full fledged kike (with the jewcap and everything) plastic surgeon who saved my mom's whole body essentially after she was burned in a car accident. Changed my perspective, a bit, still think they are parasites, just talented ones.

>Surgeon
>Black
pick one

>A nigger being ambiguously good as a surgeon is somehow a sin absolver for the irrationally disproportionate crime rates of subhumans

?Que?

There are a few smart blacks. A FEW

who is Ben Carson

>I SEE DOCTORS, ENGINEERS AND TEACHERS

If he sounded competent, why not? It's a bell curve and some of them are on the right side.

we dont hate blacks for being black

we hate blacks cause a huge percentage of them are dumb and violent

they just happen to be black,thus we dont want to know them and their dark colour is a signifier of low intelligence.

if most blacks didnt behave like niggers we wouldnt have racism...notice no one bashes the japs daily?

notice the races that get bashed the most are from poor and backward countries like mexico and africa and the middle east?

being intolerant of dumb and violent races is fine...pretending to be equal to them is not.

For every rule there is an exception.

Don't be stupid. This doesn't make up for millions of retarded niggers.

Yea it feels good knowing there is at least some hope but don't be fooled into thinking things aren't what they are.

Also if he was a light skinned nig then his success is likely a result of the little bit of non-negro in him.

Desu

this

african americans have a bit of whitey in them due to horny slavers

the blacks in the usa are on average 15 points higher iq wise than their african counterpart

this is why i hate race mix propaganda...the elites are using us as breeding cattle to boost the iq of a lesser race at our genepools expense.

This is why a black doctor would be my last choice.

To be honest, If I'm going to be put under for any fucker, regardless of colour, I'm making sure my affairs are in order beforehand.

Recently a bong surgeon, etched his initials into some guys liver for lels, so I really wouldnt trust anyone

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/13/surgeon-admits-marking-his-initials-on-the-livers-of-two-patients

OP is a NN shill larp. There have been several threads about dass raycisss

I wouldnt have a problem with it if wasn't for afirmative action, since without liberal policies he'd only have that job if he was fit for it, rather than "well he might not have scored as well in his exams... but he is oppressed after all, we need to give him 10 pity points"

I read about this supposedly it took a lot of skill to do without fucking up the patient

Even though I'm not a burger I really really really hate it when I get to see a foreign doctor. They are pushed insanely fast into work so they barely speak Swedish or fully understand. Not only that it has been proven that they almost always don't meet the minimum requirements to actually be a doctor from their shitty education.

Yea, to be honest, I did admire it.

Ask yourself why you were suprised to see a black surgeon.

there is always outliers user.

God you fucking retarded leaf
The Jews are smart
They just use it in a sneaky selfish way and fucking hate and manipulate the areas where white society is better than theirs

I dont trust any doctor of any color, most docs today are trained to drain people of their money and not acually cure or fix them.