Why do SO MANY muslims come here? Do they not realize we hate them just as much as we hate kikes and niggers?

Why do SO MANY muslims come here? Do they not realize we hate them just as much as we hate kikes and niggers?

no muslims come here. only LARPers and gullible faggots like yourself.

Quit being a pussy and kill them if you don't like it.

Muttslime be mad.

They think just because they also hate Jews (even though Jews control them) we will accept their dirty disgusting asses. Pedophile worshippers

You have more Muslims than England.

Onigger made it really really easy for them to live here
Also they have a great support structure as their mosques are money laundering schemes that don't pay taxes

this anime image board is all inclusive

I was too young during the iraq/afghan wars but the next chance i get to killing mudslimes i will take it

Theirs women's are perfect

To conquer and spread the word of Islam.
Don't say you weren't warned.

Most of us Muslims know that the US is Islamaphobic, so we prefer to live in Europe.

>islamaphobic
see i don't like that word. Phobia means we are afraid of muslims, and we're not. we hold "draw mohammed" contests, we openly shit on muslims all the time, and we just all around hate you sickos.

Thank God you have gotten the message. Still, some if it is not getting through and more muslims still try to come. Is there a way to make it more clear?

Kikes are infinitely worse, the Muslims time can wait.

>tfw no Princess Jasmine gf

Good idea. Lets wait around until the US looks like England before we do anything - raping everywhere, bombers every month and people are arrested for criticizing islam.

Trojan Horse.
They are the invading hordes, posing as refugees and one day soon, they'll activate.

The biggest failing of Arabs and Persians is their childish ethnic fable and unwarranted confidence. They think they are uniquely put upon by the world (and their God), while simultaneously beloved and admired by the world (and their God). I see a decent people with tremendous potential as allies of the white race in a century or two but as yet, I see a people slightly better than niggers with no idea how close they are to being allowed nowhere on earth outside of Africa.

>Why do SO MANY muslims come here?

they are easier to mind control.

I’ve met like 2 muslims and never seen a burka irl.