(((male promisculity)))

>the more women the man has slept, the more alpha he is (women loose their value reciprocically)

why does pol support this literal nog morals?
What does that same moral say about Bill? Is Bill Clinton an alpha male we should try to become?

Other urls found in this thread:

antisex.info/en/contin.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why does pol support this literal nog morals?
we do?

idk m8 i've tried to date literally every girl i slept with cause i thought they loved me and thats beta af

>we do?

Seems like it. If an unmarried man is a virgin he doesnt get a lot of respect from the redpillTM bros.

On the same case, people argue we should return to traditional sexual morals. So yeah, make up your mind.

Go ahead, sleep around. You probably won't regret it as much as a woman would, but you'll find it's highly overrated.

>Go ahead, sleep around. You probably won't regret it as much as a woman would

I know. But the problem is that (despite sexes being different):

"Accepting premarital sex of men as "alpha" will always lead to total sexual liberation of everything and everyone. You either accept no denegeracy or eventually must accept all of it."

So, even if you as a male individual arent affected by slaying puss, society as a whole is (like you might deflower someone elses wife LIKE AN ALPHA which will create problems to them). Idk it seems like pol wants the trad cake and eat it.

The difference between incel and volcel is relevant here. Boys who don't sleep around are given respect here, men who are still virgins at 30 aren't.

>So yeah, make up your mind
lurk more

>volcel

what is that?

Voluntary celibate
Basically fat spergs who have convinced themselves that they dont want to have sex with girls. Fox and grapes story basically

I agree with you, but the "all or nothing" stance is downie-tier. I don't think promiscuity matters as much for men as it does for women, and obviously deflowering another man's wife is slimy as fuck. That's not alpha, that's cockroach bullshit and should be heavily punished.

>Basically fat spergs who have convinced themselves that they dont want to have sex with girls

you would be surprised how many non-fat, reasonably attractive males do the same.

>lurk more

been here longer than you nigger

>I don't think promiscuity matters as much for men as it does for women

I know that, but the effect on a society is literally the same in the end. The rational and nobel (=Aryan) thing to do is to put same rules for man as for women (despite the fact that its a harder task for men due to stronger sex drive).

Standard=no fornication/sex outside of marriage. I literally see no other way of reversing the destruction of family.

>me like much sex, everyone do

It has a Significant increase in acceptance here. You can have me say stuff like i fucked a nigger and i will be told to kys or threatened to be killed. But plenty of chads actually announce their dehenerace about how they only learned sexism because they where litterally noghin like a sex starved chimp. Pump and dump roasties sentiment is strong on pol even if pol pretends tp be against male promiscuity the severity of the non reaction to it proves pretty deciceively that only women need to be held to this standard.

Anyone who disagrees is welcome to actually start tilting when some chad blurts out the key meme.

Only a nigger would use their good key to open everyone elses locks

this pretty much sums it up

Of course they do, pol is full to the brim with hipocracy

it's not acceptance. i dont lash out at incels because i feel sorry for them. if you tell a coal burner to kill herself she will laugh at your face, if you tell an incel to kill himself there is a chance he actually will

Pumping and dumping roasties is one-way ticket to poztown. Show me somebody here who encourages this.

>It has a Significant increase in acceptance here.

GenX Faggot Gavin literally virtue singaled to the right "I had so much STDs and fucked so many whores" in order to get altRightTM points which he got. Male virgin shaming is quite the standard (not looser/omega shaming - which is productive).

We havent even reversed the jewish programing and people here are anti-semitic. Me saying I wont participate in such decadence and actually try to find a sutiable wife to start a family grants me negative altRightTM points.
bunch of degeneracy loving faggots. we deserve what we get.

CF DID NOTHING WRONG.

Yeah.

I bet back when he was cool with trump, they would go on trips together banging hundreds of young prime sloots.

Then shame them some other way you uncreative doormat because silence is always assent. I cant believe i always have to explain shit like this but at least this time its not a bunch of retards convinced pol doesnt want women to be subjegated again despite the absolute silence whenever pol aggressively cries for a return to dependancy on the father and husband for female survival
just keep your eyes open you dindu nuffin nog, some man will tell his sob story and unapolegetically including that theyre fucking some leftist whore thed never mary and no one will call them out

>loose
IT'S LOSE YOU FUCKING RETARD.
DOES ANYONE NOT KNOW THE DIFFEFENCE ANYMORE?

would you try to shame a retard into becoming intelligent? same thing applies here. not being a beta is something you have to solve on your own, if you can't you're lost

men think they're safe from the JUSTing of promiscuity but really it just hits in a different way, have casual sex enough whores and you'll end up too paranoid of cheating to ever have a healthy relationship since most of the women you've been intimate with have indeed been whores

never mind all the practical problems like STDs, unwanted pregnancies and rape accusations

Are you talking about marriage, or just in general? Yeah, extramarital sex should be banned, but what about premarital sex?
>same rules for men and women
That sounds like some egalitarian garbage right there. The natural order will emerge regardless of the rules you slap on it; if men are prone to sleeping around, it's going to happen. I'm not justifying promiscuity. I'm saying men and women are innately different in their sexuality.

Men aren't attracted to slutty women because they instinctively crave certainty that their kids are their own. If a woman is monogamous, she will, with one hundred percent certainty, know whose child she's carrying. A man cannot know - therefore the more monogamous, loyal, and reserved a woman's behavior is, the more attractive she is to the man. His trust lies with the woman. Potentially raising someone else's kids is the literal definition of a cuckold.

But of course, a woman would prefer a monogamous man as well. A man who proves his monogamy is more likely to devote himself and his resources to the woman in question, as opposed to the ten other sluts he's bedding. Ultimately, for men it's a question of "whose kid is it" and for women it's a question of support.

Just my opinion.

Yea I had sex with a girl and then spent the next three years trying to make it work. Don't be that guy either.

Sometimes you have to end it and just move in despite hurting the girl. You only get one life. So you shouldn't dwell too much on something that you know isn't going to work.

The rule for pol should be: pump and dump the roasties. But leave the nice girls alone unless you really want a relationship with her

>pump and dump the roasties
Careful, user. Knocking up a roastie (or getting an STD) can be hazardous to your health. You'll start craving good girls after you trudge through enough roasties, I guarantee it.

Glad you know you have no compassion or humanity
T. An actual dyke helping a beta get beck on their feet
And yes it does work you nog

Yea I have never actually been with a roastie. Only virgin Asian girls on birth control.

Good times

>virgin
>birth control
imagine being this gullible

You don't get it. Even if you think you're helping him, he'll always know whatever he achieved was with the help of a dyke who regarded him as a beta and took pity on him. That's going to haunt him forever

>Being President of the United States isn't alpha as fuck
>Getting your cock sucked my a supple young intern isn't alpha as fuck

They started taking after dating me.

>That sounds like some egalitarian garbage right there.
You have the same restrictive rules about men and women because it takes two of them to do the act, burger.

Premarital sex should also be banned, because it's a slippery slope. It doesn't officialize in any way or form a long term commitment, if you accept premarital sex, expect to see a surge of "premarital" promiscuity:
>It's premarital because we are engaged
>But tomorrow we won't

Just for the information, Shi'a muslims have something akin to that, called Sigheh, which is basically a formalized, verbal premarital sex contract, that had the very same intentions of legalizing premarital sex, but degenerated in a semi-legal way to fuck whores.

I don't, both are degenerate.

No, because Clinton tried to hide it. Trump is alpha because he just grabs that pussy and starts rubbin'.

I expected that kneejerk response from redpilledTM Gavin bros and adressed it with good arguments here and here dont see what you dont understand and what is this nog bs about natural order? Like natural order of virtue wasnt achived before sexual revolution? Is Bill Clinton and Soros alpha? you fck idiot.

FUCK YOU 56% MUH CUMMIES NIGGER
HAIL NIGGERS WHITEY DOESNT DESERVE SHIT WITH NOG MORALS HE HAS
HAIL COMMON FILTH

BASED DYKE

You get it, Sup Forums likes the decadence we live in, most of dont want a patriachy but decadence with perks and edgy comments about women.

>>loose

I can say I did a word play around "loose women".

>i dont lash out at incels because i feel sorry for them.

Im not an incel, I could probably beat your ass. And the only reason to prove it is to sleep with antifa girls...apparently.

>The rule for pol should be: pump and dump the roasties. But leave the nice girls alone unless you really want a relationship with her

MORON. I literally explained why this tactic creates only damage to EVERYONE.

>>Getting your cock sucked my a supple young intern isn't alpha as fuck

how many legitimate kids does he have? protip-it isnt Chelsey

God bless you frog, with people like you we have a chance.

It's natural that that would be the case, women control the reproduction of men, and so if a man fucks a lot of women he must be a good specimen.

If a woman fucks lot of men the chances of her offspring being your child goes down and so she's less valuable.

I'm not for it, I believe in getting married young as virgins or close to when your hormones and coupling processes are in sync and you can have a deep relationship. It does make evolutionary sense though

>Im not an incel, I could probably beat your ass. And the only reason to prove it is to sleep with antifa girls...apparently.

well i'm not the kind of guy who goes around telling anonymous people on the internet that I can "probably beat their ass". but whatever works for you my friend

>I don't, both are degenerate.

Lets test that. Who do you respect more:
1)32 yo childless altrighter that slayed plenty of antifa pussy
2)32 yo childless altrighter male virgin christian

both on the same level of personaltiy development

response here

Just saying. That's treading pretty close to "muh equality" territory.

>cheese-eating surrender monkey is familiar with muslim laws
Classic.

Curb your autism.

>the more women the man has slept, the more alpha he is (women loose their value reciprocically)
A key that can open many locks is a great key.
A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock
OP is a bitter incel.

>That's treading pretty close to "muh equality" territory.

you said that already but it makes no sense.

>OP is a bitter incel.

Bill is an alpha, I agree.

>Premarital sex should also be banned

it was actually banned in USA in the 1920s

>I am enlightened by my own virginity

>A burger blaming you for being curious and educating yourself
I'm usually the first to bash on the (((multi-culti))), but people in Sup Forums and especially those who claim to be redpilled should really take an interest at what other cultures/religions/people/etc have done when confronted to the same problem, and how it turned out. You can educate yourself and gain perspective as well as concrete examples without compromising on your beliefs, user. At least I am not that insecure about what I believe is true.

Promiscuity is literally the ender of civilizations, you cross that line in whatever way or shape, you doom not only your individual self, but also your society as a whole.

Equality is not only necessary, but also present in some (very determined and precise) areas. For example, we are all equal in judgment before the Lord, and because divine justice is blind to the individual and favors order and the restoration of truth above all, mankind should strive to tend toward that type of justice.

>how many legitimate kids does he have? protip-it isnt Chelsey
At least one, though that child is mixed breed

>pump and dump the roasties
> leave the nice girls alone unless you really want a relationship with her
Why should a good girl settle for someone who pumped roasties and has STD now? Good girls deserve good guys not some male whore with STD

Lol, if you celebrate male promiscuity and then attack female promiscuity, you're basically contradicting yourself. The only way of getting rid of female promiscuity is by having men not be sex crazed and pumping women left and right.

This

>When you initially wanted to write a very incisive response to a burger but held back and gave him the benefit of the doubt and treated him like a normal person
>Burger blames you for having general knowledge
I'm too nice with burgers, sometimes i almost feel like a tard wrangler.

They shouldn't and they probably won't. Chastity has become so rare nowadays that two people who endure whatever social/(anti-)spiritual pressure pushing them toward promiscuity are akin to shining beacons of light: the people accustomed to darkness will find them repulsive, but they will find each other by following the light.

You end up with who you deserve, that's been true then and that still holds true now.

(chequed)
Can't handle the bantz, user?

No, I agree. "Know your enemy." Out of curiosity, can you recommend any literature on the theory that promiscuity ends civilizations? I've heard that a lot, but haven't read up on it.

I was raised Lutheran, and I'm still quite spiritual, but it's hard to come back to God once you've already left.

>The more women a man can attract
ftfy; chad is a chad regardless of whether he chooses to fuck the sluts.

Male promiscuity is degenerate too because it must either involve female promiscuity or an aggressive crime.
A chad is not a degenerate for fucking the slut, but the act of fucking the slut is degenerate itself.

>I'm too nice with burgers, sometimes i almost feel like a tard wrangler.

Burgers are peer pressure cucks, have you noticed that here?

>The only way of getting rid of female promiscuity is by having men not be sex crazed and pumping women left and right.

these girls(?) get it.
People often refute this point by pointing out differences in sexes (they are legit), but jump to conclusion which contradicts with "takes 2 2 tango". Basically;

>"Accepting premarital sex of men as "alpha" will always lead to total sexual liberation of everything and everyone. You either accept no denegeracy or eventually must accept all of it."

>Out of curiosity, can you recommend any literature on the theory that promiscuity ends civilizations? I've heard that a lot, but haven't read up on it.

This is the future of our civ and keep the banter to us euros you just cant into it...and its Unwin, you literal brainlet.

>ftfy; chad is a chad regardless of whether he chooses to fuck the sluts.

that is the point I try to make. Im pro-male hierarchy, but not pro-fornication.

because women souls are in their hymen
once a man takes it she is worthless
the more hymen(souls) that a man takes the more power he has

>Alpha Male
>fucking kids
pick one

>the more hymen(souls) that a man takes the more power he has

you can banter all you want when serious discussion is taking place but youll end up childess, divorced and alone if you dont sort this shit out.

As i often advocate, it is best for you to see for yourself what happened to the people who adopted and glorified promiscuity as a goal in their lives. I'm not too keen on reading books for the sake of reading, because you never know where the concrete stuff ends and the conjectures begin.

But History gives us a very recent example in the form of the Weimar Republic and its Weimar culture.

Ironically enough, it led Germany to 1488 instead of imploding on itself, which also teaches you another lesson here: there's a limit to how much degeneracy your everyday decent, honest man can take before he snaps.

Don't give up on God, user. Noone but Him is able to give you light upon light.

Almost forgot, on Weimar degeneracy: Germany and the Jewish Question, by Dr Karl Wiehe.

It's more akin to a witness statement than any book theorizing about how and why promiscuity is bad.

>thinks i'm not serious
you'll never understand true power
you'll never understand why all these politicians who run the country go around fucking young girls
stay asleep

Because I'm an unimportant loser?

Idk about you frog, but I literally want to bash the head of supposed to be dissident-world-changing intellectuals in this thread.

There response here makes me almost side with the coloured folks. We are totally rotten as a civilisation, we rationally reject degeneracy but still indulge in the same filth leftist do.

if we dont change, well get what we deserve.

>>thinks i'm not serious

you might be, sex is power. But do you suggest those morals for us?

I’m sorry faggot, I don’t need to take women to get laid, unlike Bill

I would also never marry a dyke

Guess he should just kill himself then becuase without a community to support them betas are worthless, why do you think women dont want to go back to dependance on the husband to survive vs our own cliques!

People are social creatures and if you actually helped your fellow man maybe a degenerate dyke wouldnt have been first in line

The virgin because he has standards even if christfaggotry is wack. Always go with self control? What shows self control?

I stopped replying to you for a reason, Croat. I don't know which is worse: Occasional bantz for being a burger, or actually hailing from a Furzland nobody gives a damn for. Fix your English before you argue in it, yeah?

I'm pretty well-read on 20th century Germany and any WWII-related lit.
>before he snaps
This is the necessary course of action to see any meaningful mass response against degeneracy. Your average Joe isn't going to do anything until he's no longer steeped in this materialistic miasma. I can't decide whether or not it would be prudent to speed the demise of the West to ignite that response.

A man who uses his key to break into peoples locks is a nigger

where do self-concious dykes like you come from? I know a few of your type IRL. You seem pretty solid.

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

bump

>Professor von Gruber, while doubting the allegation that sexual abstinence may prove harmful to the nervous system, is convinced that sexual excess certainly is. He believes that frequent discharges of semen lead to a "reduction of the peculiar internal secretion of the testes," which is otherwise resorbed into the blood-stream.
>The immediate effects of sexual excess, he states, are depression, fatigue and exhaustion. As further symptoms there is pressure in the lumbar region, nervous irritability, a feeling of pressure in the head, stupidity, insomnia, ringing in the ears, spots before the eyes, shunning of light, a feeble trembling and actual shaking, pounding of the heart, tendency to sweating and muscular weakness. There is also weakness of memory, neurasthenia, melancholic depression and disinclination to physical or mental effort

Casual sex is degenerate and causes negative effects.
So does masturbation.
The goal of sex is procreation. It serves as nothing more than an attached heroin needle to your body if you use it as a means for pleasure.
Moreover, looking at nature, no other animal has the perverse sexual frequency as that of modern man, which is evidence that the hypersexuality exhibited by him stems from superstimuli and hence is a perversion.

Take the final redpill.
See "Science Discovers the Physiological Value of Continence".

antisex.info/en/contin.htm

what is with the pol love-hate relationship with sexual degeneracy?

You have fundamentally misunderstood what happens due to this "alpha male" bullshit. The existence of a "chad" i.e. one who "slays pussy" i.e. "sleeps around", by definition demands the existence of sluts. It demands the creation of these sluts if they don't exist, else one of the primary requirements of being "chad' is not fulfilled and as such "chad" is a degenerate being who is even WORSE and more degenerate than the sluts he sleeps with not just due to his promiscuity, but because of the fact that he CREATES and PROPAGATES degeneracy akin to a kike but on a smaller scale.

When chad doesn't find a stacy to fuck what will he do? He sleeps with church going ann marie, breaks her heart and turns into stacy. His behavior creates stacys who in turn cuck other betas thus furthering and propagating this degeneracy. There is no alpha male. Sleeping around is not a good thing no matter who does it, hence the early Germans were said to prize virginity. Chad is not someone to be emulated as he is a degenerate. He too hangs on the DOTR. I hope this answers your question.

>chad" is a degenerate being who is even WORSE and more degenerate than the sluts he sleeps with not just due to his promiscuity, but because of the fact that he CREATES and PROPAGATES degeneracy akin to a kike but on a smaller scale.

I understand that user, what breaks my heart is people on Sup Forums which is supposed to be Salt of the Earth central are glorifing that lifestyle, it has become like a virtue signal.

Whites need to adopt nigger tactics, otherwise you will not survive.
It's too late for anything else, you're pretty much fucked.

>Whites need to adopt nigger tactics, otherwise you will not survive.

We cant, we are too self judging for that....almost as if... we deserve to be left to die

When the whites die, so do the gibs and then so do you.

Maybe its ironic but who knows. Its more often found in the cess pits of than Sup Forums. If you wish then make a thread and post what I said there or any other info you have dug up.

>Maybe its ironic but who knows. Its more often found in the cess pits of than Sup Forums.

the chad pic I posted? whatever the case of origin its correct. Im not trying to virtue singal to pol, but Im a pollack exclusivly, I dont post on r9k.

We definetly see the want to cake and eat it dynamic about promisculity, but in the end the conclusion is that we dont even want patriarchy back, but want this state of post-patriarchical insanity because muh cummies.

>that image

basically works out something like this
>be woman
>want equal rights because you're a dyke
>dykes without equal rights basically = marry a man and shut the fuck up and do what you're told without career
>man why are all these people so sexist
>oh that's why

then you realize you're flanked by two people and one of them wants to lynch or rape you and the other one wants to throw you off a building and or rape your dead corpse.

honestly theres no winning here for me so I do my best to try and pull pol back from the brink of madness. I'm still for womens rights for the most part but that boils down to "let us vote and work" not "we are exactly equal to men"

Hell, heres an idea, men who serve in the military get two votes or something.

as for self concious
I'm just voulnerable to peer pressure that tells me being a dyke is wrong, I have no inate shame of it, any more than you have an inate shame for wanting to slam your sex's equivelant into our clams. but I'm not pretty and the chances of me getting a woman who likes me is basically .5% so I'm basically hosed and spend my day autisming on pol being retarded for trying to be superior to women and then failing. like fuck if you're going to say I'm inferior to men the least you could do is act like someone smarter than the average dyke roastie 555 cmon now

>When the whites die, so do the gibs and then so do you.
The only gibs my family gets are disabled vet gibs.

wow nog. is that a quad amputee onahole hooked up to a set of powerarmor/limbs?

God I wish, just a regular vanilla loli in an exosuit.

according to this masturbation is good for you.
just don't start your day with it, end your night comfey and sleep, to wake up tomorrow with less of a stiffy.

What most of Sup Forums trash doesn't understand is that male degeneracy existed long before female degeneracy
They key analogy is fucking dumb tbqh

The key analogy is only to explain why men don't want sluts, it's not about explaining why one is good and the other is bad.

>analogy literally calls the key magic and good
nog pls

Yes user, men don't want a bad lock.
Unless they're a burglar and are only interested in what's behind the lock.
This is a pretty simple analogy, if even a nigger can understand it, what's your excuse?

>hurr it say lock bad so dats dat
You fucking nog I didn't argue it didn't say that, I argued that it also said
>key opens many look is magic/pretty good key

Someone has never seen bonobos or chimps in action then..

>>key opens many look is magic/pretty good key
Yes, a key with immense utility is indeed a good key.
Again, really simple analogy.

What is millions of years of selective breeding patterns?
What does that same moral say about Bill? Is Bill Clinton an alpha male we should try to become?
>Strawman argument; stay mad virgin neckbeard

>durr a simple analogy
nog with the short term memory can't even remember what we were arguing about.
you said it didn't say that you fucking nog
>it's not about explaining why one is good and the other is bad.
>Yes, a key with immense utility is indeed a good key.
nog in charge of thinking everyone.

I do want patriarchy back, but nobel one, not the current state.

>What most of Sup Forums trash doesn't understand is that male degeneracy existed long before female degeneracy

all starts from men and their morals, but the level of male degeneracy differed greatly in older times.

>a key with immense utility is indeed a good key.

still doesnt make it moral to brake in other houses with it.

>nog in charge of thinking everyone.
You dumbfuck, the point is that the key is a good key, not that the man (the key) is going to be a good husband.
The lock in this analogy would be a potential female mate, no one wants to be with a whore, you're a dyke, I'm sure you wouldn't want to be with a whore either, loyalty is extremely valuable to most men.
Women largely don't care if a key (man) was used to open lots of locks (fuck lots of women).
If anything it's a plus because he's been vetted by other women and deemed acceptable to fuck (thought not really to marry).
>still doesnt make it moral to brake in other houses with it.
Sure, I agree with that, but that's not really what the analogy is about.
A man can't be a manwhore without women willing to let him fuck them.
Women are the natural sexual selectors, and if they aren't the ones making the final decision, that's called rape, and it's illegal in most of the world.

>I do want patriarchy back, but nobel one, not the current state.
no such state ever existed
communism would be unironically possible if men where capable of leading unselfishly.
and patriarchy (the unironic one) for me means I am pretty much screwed and either on death row or forced to marry a man to survive. so pardon me if I don't support shiria or white shiria/dominionism

I want to be free.

>Women largely don't care if a key (man) was used to open lots of locks (fuck lots of women).
only retards think like this because it just means you're gonna get cuckqueaned in the future

Mmm, not always, plenty of men fucked around during their youth and settled down with a woman and stayed married for decades.
In fact, I'd argue that the majority of married men who aren't devoutly religious were fucking around in their youth before they married.

which, as we went over, destroys and erodes society.

Then women shouldn't be sleeping with or choosing these guys.
Again, they have the final say as to whether or not sex happens (and if they don't it's illegal).

>Then women shouldn't be sleeping with or choosing these guys.
in the past we weren't physically allowed to. all things considered much as I'm for female rights I am not sure I can think of any situation where sexual promiscuity should be encouraged or allowed on any level of society.