Precure Thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bx9nTbAQ!wtec2rOa7y4QKQMG-FaDT62lgKbpu0GNG75Cj6R_hOw
skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2017-02-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Ichiko a CUTE!

KYUA KASTAADO!

You totally cheated, didn't you. Good thing you posted the best image of the week.

Third for Fresh best season.

I love this tiny squirrel!

Bunny meets squirrel.

Gao a shit, she shouldn't block me from lewding squirrel.

HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHE

>nerd gets excited talking about something he likes
This hits too close home.

You're autistic too?

Maybe, I do get excited like her when talking about things I like and then feel as if I shouldn't have talked so much.

It was really tempting to have her text roll off the sides of the screen or as a rolling marquee through the whole scene, but I thought it'd be going a little too far into the world of memesubs. Which I've already done once or twice.

Me too, user!

That's the kind of memesubs I can get behind.

I do this all the time. It's not autism, though, it's just being excited about things. Unless you really don't care about whether people are interested or not because you think they should be thankful for the lesson. Then it might be autism.

Ichika and Himari are in LOVE!!!

I believe that kind of stuff is super cute.

Kirakira precure dressup coloring book
mega.nz/#!bx9nTbAQ!wtec2rOa7y4QKQMG-FaDT62lgKbpu0GNG75Cj6R_hOw

I want Gao to arrest me.

Himari is strong and cool.

Himari a fat nerd.

>pudding hat
>no giant hammer
Shameful.

>this face when she finally gets a friend
She is so cute.

Thanks user.

How is it even possible for one girl to be this cute?

Lol it looks like Magical is saying it

What face would she make when she finally gets fucked?

Dawww, that cute prescooler that bought the last purin had cute squeaky shoes.

>Unless you really don't care about whether people are interested or not because you think they should be thankful for the lesson.
Y-yeah user, what kind of autistic jackass would do something like that?

Damn they really fucked up 2 hags' proportion resizing them to be equal to other girls.

I can't believe you got this image to work on that many levels.

One of pure happiness.

Something like this probably.

I'm suddenly really impressed by Cure Mofurun's design. It's incredibly distinctive and memorable even though it was only used the once, and they even managed to work the style changes in. Why didn't Haa-chan have style changes again?

That was yesterday's one-draw, by the way.
>skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2017-02-11

no, an autistic person may well react the way himari did. not caring what people think at all is more of a personality disorder than autism.

>Why didn't Haa-chan have style changes again?
Because Mofurun and her movie had more effort than all 50 episodes of Maho combined, except for the ones that featured Mofurun like Mofurella.
Not as if it was a bad decision, little girls loved Mofurun.

Stop it. That may have been an exaggeration, but implying that that would be behaviour typical of an autistic person is absolutely ridiculous.

Technically, someone who's austistic could react like just about anything if we're just going to take isolated incidents, but Himari's behaviour falls firmly into the range of what tons and tons of neurotypicals would do. Unless you're absolutely desperate to self-diagnose, there's not much reason to label it as anything more than a touch of social awkwardness.

Apparently, being passionate about something is wrong. What a dim world we live in

I don't get it. Is Himari genuinely autistic or not?

I like all the transformations, OP, and ED a lot more when I'm watching week to week instead of marathoning the season

Mofurun is literally my wife.

She went for hours about the history of pudding and its formal definition user.

Is he talking about carbs?

really? I've never met a single person who talked for quite literally hours on end about an obscure subject, going into extreme detail, completely oblivious to people around them being bored out of their minds until they are flat out told it, without them having a disorder of some kind.

Only two and a half weeks left!

It's Japan, so probably yes even if they don't say it because most autistic people can act relatively normally.

I don't get it. That little girl was last and got the pudding.

Close. But kirakiraru gets baked into sweets by people having warm feelings.

I'm no chemist, but I'm pretty sure carbs don't work like that.

Hey guys, stop discussing, I found our autist.

Literally every undergraduate university course lecture.

She had the mighty power of squeaky shoes, they could do nothing against her.

I would have bought the pudding and give it to her in exchange for certain services.

which is a university lecture, not to a random person you just met. not the same thing.

I want to fuck random squeaky shoes girl.

>.. so that's how it is... it's pretty complicated. Oh look at the time I have to get going.
This is special kind of alone.

She's cute.

GoT reference in my precure? Toei confirmed for bros

That transformation sequence only took 0.000001 second.

That little faggot. Hangs out with girls. Taught himself a dance female idol was doing.

What I learned last thread:

Japanese Flying Squirrels are CUTE

I don't watch precure to feel like this.

>she wrote 10 volumes about pudding
She reminds me that guy from /tg/ that wrote 1000+ page manifesto about socio economics and electro magic.

>don't put any love in
>don't have to worry about carbs

Do you think little girls are going to feed their pets sweets?

Can't wait.

Can't wait for a little girl to feed her lion some ice cream.

I'm looking forward to the little girl who feeds their dog some chocolate.

I really feel like this should be addressed

Next week, we'll see Aiko, I mean, Cure Gelato.

was it?

It really bothers me how all the food in this show is unhealthy.

Everything in moderation, except chocolate when it comes to dogs. Don't feed them chocolate!

next season will be birds and vegetables theme

Why, so that people don't feed their rabbits whipped cream or their squirrels pudding? Little girls aren't as stupid as people here.

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a jelly episode for your kind.

Cure Gelato won't fight monsters with a guitar while shredding some sweet sounds, will she?

He died while protecting kirakiraru but he denies the truth. That's pretty heavy theme.

Maybe at the zoo.

She will bash them pete townshend style

No, she will just shout pretty loud.

For a while I forgot I'm watching precure and got scared.

Do you count people's personal lives as an obscure subject? Because I know plenty of people who will go on and on about their stupid problems and shitty views for hours on end even though they know full well that nobody around them wants to listen. That's not autism, it's just being a selfish dick.

>I've never met a single person who talked for quite literally hours on end
To be fair, you're browsing a thread about an anime made for little girls on the anime board on Sup Forums. I don't think you've met many people at all.

Actually, given that he is here, he should have met at least random people that write literally hours about the same topic to no end.
Including himself probably.

Writing autism essays about little girls anime in a thread for little girls anime on Sup Forums's anime board is different from going on for hours about pudding to someone who doesn't really care.

I have gone for hours talking about little girl anime with people that don't care about it at all.

>That's not autism, it's just being a selfish dick.
No that's just communication. They are giving you the opportunity to confront them with your views and they are doing that because they feel comfortable around you enough.

cures are pure fucking delete this

I do it every day here.

Is chocolate exceptionally dangerous to dogs?

It's different, people here care about little girl anime, I think.

> pure

Yes

I went to buy some vegetable seeds from a small gardening store a few days ago, and the owner asked me if I've ever grown anything before. When I said I haven't before, he talked for over 15 minutes about growing vegetables. He doesn't have a disorder, he was excited a new person was about to experience for the first time something he cares so passionately about.

Well they shouldn't be. That's something you do in private with your friends, not publicly to your unresponsive coworkers.

Autism was the first thing I thought about when she appeared, glad I wasnt wrong.

I think that's different because you actually showed at least some interest in the subject.