deal with it

What does politics have to do with it, seems like it was just a shitty movie

but it is shitty because of politics
>white male is now useless
>girls/minority heroes
>white male antagonist, but really shitty
>violet hair dyke saves the day
0/10 space marxism

No, it's just a pile of shit, no politics involved.

When it hits 56%, sensitive Americans would be well-advised to just leave Sup Forums for half an hour, until it gets down to 55% or 54%.

Not posting Mr Satan happening...tsss user. /tv is on happening mode right now.

Did Sup Forums like it or are they a libshit board?

100% politics nuked SW. The writers and executives came out and said during pre-production this film would be a propaganda vehicle. They were smug to the point of insulting with their "Force is Female" gimmick.

They need all indie pop culture killed so there is no alternatives to SJW Marxism.

>Star Wars
>current year

What would you expect?

They hate it, for the feminist agenda hamfisting but also because its crap.
Like a complete rape of the franchise.

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE BIG MILKIES???

Also, i see a lot of jew calling and muh 56%. Quite comfy actually. Even a few hitler senpai. Feelz pretty much at home.

Ahahahahahaha
The best. I was about to try to get that one.
Come see mommy milkies luuke

>filled with shitty, shallow characters
>arbitrarily "diverse" for no reason other than politics and pandering
>characters so flimsy they can be arbitrarily recast with nigs after the script is written
Gee, what could have ever gone wrong? Surely it's just racism.

Funny how the critics try to shill something so hard that the audience obviously does not enjoy

The funny thing is when you go back and view the originals a lot of what you said applies to them as well. Pop culture is vapid Bread and Circuses that will hopefully end in our lifetime.

Which main characters in the original were arbitrarily recast as another race because the director sought to follow through with ignorant comments he made on social media about the oscars?

Star Wars is how America would be if Hillary won

Are the First Order literally us?

Why does the Empire always get totally defeated but come back seemingly unscatched in the next movie.

Maybe. Yes, deus ex machina and stuff. But seriously. Look at vader and palpatine. Look at ben solo and snoke (bwahahahahahaha the names).
Can you say some have a quality that the other lack ? Charisma ? Style ? Cool backstory ? And its not only that. Do the same for heroes. Rey is as deep as a pool of piss on a carpet and its the best of the new wave. And the SJWism turned up 12 ? Any white male is a nazi, a failure or bow to strong wymen and shitskins.
No, not the same. One has a soul.

Can someone tell me why Hamill looks like he is having a flashback of the Tet Offensive? I cant find sauce for webm

We could've had light sabers by now, but white men had to ruin everything again.

It was ruined when George Lucas made eps 1, 2, and 3.

in 4-6 the empire was gradually whittled down. Making them the big baddies in 7-9 is just because kikes are creatively bankrupt.

I like the term:
Nu Soy Wars

Sans the 2nd point both the others apply to the OT.

Fiction that is far too disconnected from the real world and doesn't make an actual point is worthless. Sure, Star Wars is filled with pretty set pieces and has "imagination", but it's ecapism because whatever you can get from it will not apply to the real world. No is going to care about Star Wars in 50 years time, but they'll still be reading books that make a point. Escapism is worthless and is the set of handcuffs that keeps man's spirituality in a state of arrest.

Marx Wars, the last patriot

gib milkies pls

>No is going to care about Star Wars in 50 years time
This seems like a stretch since people already cared after 40 years passed

Or that, say, The Wizard of Oz still has a place in pop culture 80 years after its release

>rotten tomatoes
>literally the opinions of random jews who call themselves "critics"

>Tet Offensive
I kek'd

It's more marketing plus general Jewishness

lol

>Sans the 2nd point both the others apply to the OT.
idk, I felt like luke, han and leia all had actual character development throughout 4-6, and they were all cast really well IMO. Can you imagine luke, the scrawny whelp he was in ep 4, being recast as some picayune without anything else changing?

He looks like he's having a panic attack.

>best character in new movie

they're white

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=8ulW_wu4Fig&t

He's tripping, leave him alone

Stop being dumb

Except the parts about muh the rich muh weapons muh animals muh slavery RESIST

>Trusting rotten tomatoes

He's not even the lead actor

He got sixth billing in TFA (where he played comic relief until getting mained) and fifth billing in TLJ (where he actually did nothing relevant to the main plot at all)

It's like saying Alec McGuinness was the lead actor in the original trilogy.

I know a female who uses her dozen shill accounts to vote up romance movies she loves. She's 20 now and writes fanfic for Kylo and Mary Sue.

So... probably balance each other out.

It's a shitty movie, but it does pay tribute to feminism and multiculturalism, which makes it worse.

This is our modern entertainment industry. Instead of trying to make good content, all they do is make politically correct, recycled content.

Yeah I honestly think he was

Not really. The empire is beheaded in 6 but keeps a galactic presence, thousands of capital ships and massive support from core regions. But its an autocracy built on the emperor. Once he died, it falls into a civil war between its admirals.
The casualties are quite light in fact, what kills the empire is the loss of its leaders with no one to be in position to take the throne. Infighting follows. Despite all its bs, the expanded universe, unlike disney, followed a logic. The empire would die of infighting and incompetence, until the Fel dinasty. Disney decided to go full pirates of carribeans and nothing makes sense now.

I'm a white nationalist fascist. I'm used to being the bad guy and all that in media. I don't give a shit about that sort of thing targeting me. I'll ignore it no problem if the media is otherwise good.

It's just a new shield for protecting garbage projects like the new Wolfenstien. The other one was fine and I enjoyed it.

I've had some very hardcore liberal friends and they tell me when pressed that they don't care if something is terrible if it has a message they want. The problem they fail to see is that shilling trash like that reflects their respect for viewers. "Yes, I secretly recognise that it's not good but the dumb masses will get some good brainwashing and they're not as observant or smart as me." I hope they keep that attitude up. Kids associating liberal views with shit products is fine by me.

After all I've read from you guys I'm going to have to not watch this sadly. I must not tarnish the past. I bit the bullet and watched the force awakens and that pissed me off more than I can explain. I don't know what will happen if I watch this one.

STAR WARS THE LAST WHITE GUY

LITERAL SCENE OF HIM DRINKING MILK
MILK IS WHITE MANS DRINK

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi honors the saga's rich legacy
Here's a tip, kids: If someone uses 'rich' to mean something besides 'has a lot of money', you can safely ignore them

The theme was religious faith and patriarchal respect of traditions in the face if subversive (((Sith))).

The prequels accidentally made Palpatine based though.

It's unironically one of the worst movies I've watched in a while.

its also ok if your talking about cake. but i agree, recently anytime you see the word rich in a current review of something you can almost always replace it with the word shit.

Okay, that's actually hilarious. However I'd expect to see that in a spoof or something.

It feels like they are literally setting up for "the force is female" being the driving logic. Rey's a Mary Sue thats that, and any character with a hint of masculinity is dead, disgraced, or demoted

GO WATCHING SOCIAL JUSTICE WARS YOU FUCKING GOYIM

>Expecting Disney to put out a good movie

Not my original image, wtf

They destroyed star wars.

a nigger can't be a stormtrooper.

I always though Palps had a right to fight his fight. The Jedi are obviously an insane death cult that has decreed that other groups with any degree of variance around force use needs to be eliminated. The euphemism "bring balance to the force" is used to describe the goal of complete genocide of the Sith several times.

And to me, the Sith are a much more human organization. While the Jedi ensured that the ineffective republic squabbled among its rainbow coalition of members ineffectively for millennia, the sith produced a means of complete authority within human hands, ensuring the safety and comfort of the race (for a time)

This video is the true end to star wars.
RIP star wars. Another brilliant thing that was ruined by SJW's.

>It feels like they are literally setting up for "the force is female" being the driving logic.
Hmmn... I wonder why (((they))) might be compelled to suggest some sort of hereditary power travels exclusively through the matriarchal bloodline...

It's almost if...

Does the main chick get blacked or are they saving that for episode 9?

Lol! There is no appease the left anymore, all o can see on tumblr is teenagers complains it's not diverse enough and how the main romantic ship is a straight one between kelo and ray.

They are literally implacable.

This comment is pretty spot on.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>le 56% movie face

It wasn't politics, it was the fact that they tried to cram in the plots of episode 6 and 5 into one movie

"Critics"

>Why does the Empire always get totally defeated but come back seemingly unscatched in the next movie.
Because the Empire was never defeated. The rebellion was a small terrorist group that pulled off a heroic WTC attack with the help of the space-jews. They didn't "win" anything. They were chased to the ends of the galaxy, most of them hunted to extinction. The most damage they did was killing the Emperor, which created a power vacuum and internal conflict for a few years. Eventually the dead Emperor came back as one of his own clones and started putting shit back together again.

Then the Space Muslims came and fuckraped a hundred billion people.

Does that mean the next movie will actually have an original plot?

Damn, I came here to post this

Are you saying Luke created isis?

The Primary audience for the franchise is White males nerds who bitch at each other over small miniscule bits of detail in the series. So they make a movie that Fucks all that, fucks it right in the ass with a horse dildo strapon. Then the expect it to get good audience reviews.

When Episode 7 was announced I was interested in the possibility of it introducing new conflicts or takes on the EU, perhaps even stories from an Imperial or atleast non-Rebel perspective----stories exploring the Sith mentality or conflicts like the Onderon Civil War in KoTOR 2, for example.

I had no idea they'd repeat the Rebellion story AGAIN by making the galaxy stagnant after Ep 6. Fuck the Rebels

HHHAHAH NO, they will most likely try to copy episode 6 again

Star Wars was never good.

We need to get this to 56% percent

Like all things they touch liberals ruied it.

seriously. watch it again: or don't- it's shit.

>59% liked it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This idea that there are only multi-account trolls who spam reviews we don't agree with has been explained, it's a form of paranoia. Statistically there are pretty much an even number of people who behave in such a bizarre and extreme way on both sides, there have been studies conducted on such things.

TLDR; For every troll with 10 alt accounts who thumbs something down, there are 10 more who thumb it up.

They killed Han and then Luke and then Carrie Fisher died in real life so two movies in they have no story and every classic character died like a bitch for no good reason.

But wait, there's more. The big bad of the new trilogy also died.

This leaves one overpowered Mary Sue with no flaws and her shitty counterpart the eternally conflicted Kylo who one moment kills his dad, the other refuses to kill his mom, the next kills his boss, but he also wants to convert Rey.. what the fuck is his motivation about anything?

I gave up on Disney's shitty reboot of the Star Wars franchise with Episode 7 ( which was nothing but a cheap rip off of episode 4). Fuck Jew ridden Disney.

When TFA came out, the SW execs and the media/critics all had a circle jerk over how wonderful the diversity was. Most fans looked past it and hoped it just wouldn't get any worse. But of course it's never enough, so they have to keep raising the bar every time until now no one can ignore it.

it doesnt matter if its ruined, its still gonna make 6 gorillion dollars

>we are the zeitgeist now goyim

Nah, the nigger does get yellow fever, however.

The Rebels were space-ISIS. Luke was just radicalized to join them after his parents got bombed in the desert. He originally wanted to be a pilot for the Imperial Academy.

The space-Muslims existed long before any of it, though, in the uncharted outer realms outside of the mapped galaxy. The Empire knew they were a threat. Like modern day, just telling the space-goyim "hey, space muslims are going to eventually rape and kill a thousand worlds... we need to be ready to fight them..." got met with scorn and disbelief. So Palatine decided that in order to save the entire universe he'd run the place like a military dictatorship to build their strength and be ready to fight when the Yuuzhan Vong did arrive.

He was betrayed by his own generals, and that cost him dearly. The Death Star was never supposed to be used to destroy Coruscant. Tarkin made that decision personally, ignoring the Emperor's orders, and ignoring Vader (who was just a lacky bitch with a lower ranking than Tarkin. He reported the betrayal back to the Emperor, but did not stop it. From the radio play.) That attack started the real push-back from the rebels... who realistically had full cause to get revenge in their space-jihad against the Empire at that point.

There are a lot of politics involved, and how poor communication, individual corruption, and good intentions end up being the death of everyone.

Lol the black dude is gonna fuck the pilot. Interracial wasn't enough, needs to be gay interracial

Wait. Is this real??? No it cant be.

Star Wars movies died after Revenge of the Sith. The only thing that has kept me going on the series was KOTOR, they made better trailers than the last 3 movies.

Star Wars: The Last White Male