Ballroom

New chapter is out: bato.to/reader#8f430e99df2a334b
What did Takeuchi Tomo mean by pic related?

they want the yoi audience

I don't think the anime will even reach that part.

No way, I can't believe I missed the news of the manga resuming. Time to catch up.

Dat artwork, i can't believe this is the mangaka's first series.

She probably powered up a bit during her one year hiatus.

Do you think this will get more popular with the anime?

it has changed quite a bit over the years too

No, too straight for fujo

>won't get to Chi-chan
why bother

>gorgeous art in the original
>dancing is all CG

But they didn't do for Haikyuu, why would they do that for ballroom?

That's why the 1st season is going to be the best. They won't reach that cunt. We will get the superior Mako's arc

You mean the girl who's already been written out of the story?

Eh no. Tatara being with chinatsu now doesn't mean he will be her forever.

>be
with her*

>dancing is all CG
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Calm down, it's Production IG. When was the last time they used CG?

I'll be honest. I'm already walking into this with low expectations because I don't believe that this particular art style will ever see a strong visual adaptation given the current market. The PV's have avoided showing the dancing segments which is the real thing I'm worried about. CG or not a lot rides on the dancing sequences being well executed.

Why is everyone so mean to eachother?

Competition. Tatara is freaking out because he fear he will not at least be second which is what Hyoudo's mom want from them.

What did she mean by this?

Yes

Please fuck off.

This isn't fukin Sup Forums

Why does she sound so salty?

Anti-YOI, they exist.

Never watched it beyond clips people dump here. All I know is that it reminded me of Free! with all the sexual tension.

KEK

This got me